[ROM] HALO Series II Nova | ICS | Pyramid | Beats | Bravia | SBC | Viper MOD

rgsgroup2005

Dec 17, 2010
Puyallup
Introducing The All New HALO Series II Nova!

BEATS AUDIO WITH AWESOME SOUND CONTROLLER | BRAVIA ENGINE | HTC SENSATION SPOOFED | ICS 4.0.4 Developement

GOT PYRAMID?

HTC Sensation Spoof unlocks more apps from Play Store and More Application Compatibility baked right in. :D

LATEST VERSION: *Halo_Series_II_Nova.zip - 249.24 MB

Changelog Series II Nova:

Trimmed down for more hardware stability during installation & better performance

Smooth lightning fast performance

ADW Launcher (Latest)

Blue Hallway Bootanimation by JaeKar99

Version 1.2X: http://legacytechnow.com/Halo_Evo_4G

4Shared Alternate Link: http://www.4shared.com/zip/wLDFspyk/Halo_Version_12X.html

Clockworkmods Alternate Link: http://www.clockworkmod.com/rommana...alo Rom Evo 4G Supersonic &deviceName=HTC Evo

Changelog Version 1.2X (11-10-2012):

Mason SBC Kernel

Viper MOD! - Complete voltage control! (to use: open terminal and type "su" then "vipermod") -- by Viperboy / Tiamat

Collin's PH MOD! - Battery management (to use: open terminal and type "su" then "batt-cfg") -- by MYN

Mobile Security by XtraSEC

Xperia themes and icons package

New Bootanimiation

Updated Youtube

Neon Clock Widget

Changelog For Version 1.0 (9-27-2012):
*Playstore & Su Compatibility Fixed thanks to the help of ShagNasty2 and Robobob1221!
*10mb Lighter

Features:

Unofficial CM9 base thanks to JMZ (Android 4.0.4)

Superuser 3.2

App2SD with Gemini App Manager (you can also move your apps to sd from default app settings)

Sony Bravia Engine

Super Smooth Scrolling

Ultra Sensitive Touch

Pyramid Spoof

More App Compatibility

Awesome Beats Audio

7 Stunning Themes Included in Cyanogenmods Theme Manager

Google Apps Baked Right In

Optimized Speed Enhancers with memory lock on home screen

Motorola Droid Sounds

Apex Launcher

Evervolv Acies ICS+ 2.6.38.8 Kernel

More Build Prop Mods

CPU Governor:
Smartass V2
Interactive
Conservative
Userspace
Powersave
Ondemand
Performance

Issues: 4G Function (Won't work yet / reboots every time you hit the button)
Front facing camera drivers
Apps capable of supporting EXT partitions
"You Tell Me. Your input helps me work harder."
:D

Attachments

Last edited:

rgsgroup2005

Dec 17, 2010
Puyallup
I see that Gemini app up in the screen shot, but can we still use TE & do it that way, a2sd install, a2sd cachesd etc etc?

Sent from my HTC Pyramid using xda premium
It's different and my first ICS rom developing and improving. After initial install you have 414mb free internal space or so. The apps baked in cannot be moved but all other apps you download or install can be moved any method you want or any way your SD Card is Partitioned. I would like all to download and try out to let me know some pointers to help me improve the OS for future updates. Cache and Dalvik is internal. Although you could easily move the apps with the included ES File Explorer. The Build Tweaks makes this rom blazing fast! Try it and let me know what you think. ;)

rgsgroup2005

Dec 17, 2010
Puyallup
System/xbin/su

Not sure whats happening there. I even installed supersu to verify and it said no su binary installed.:confused:
It is located in system/xbin/su you can verify it is there with winrar or 7zip. It comes with superuser 3.2 and yu can update it from that app as well. If you don't have it, could be a bad download

aheeejd

Jan 5, 2012
off the coast o the kontiki!
I redownloaded rom, same as before, no wifi and no su binary. And with both installs, they both took forever. I don't know.........

Edit - I'm going to dl with computer & move to phone & see if that makes a difference. I've never had to do that before, but there's always a first yeah. Will report back.
Sent from my GT-P7310 using xda premium

Last edited:

ShagNasty2

Feb 21, 2010
Central Florida
I redownloaded rom, same as before, no wifi and no su binary. And with both installs, they both took forever. I don't know.........

Sent from my GT-P7310 using xda premium
Same here.....
I did however check download 1 and 2 to see if the su is in the zip and it is on both. Not sure why its not seeing it.

Last edited:
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone