[ROM]-Havoc-OS-3.2-[10.0]-[Unofficial]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

garylawwd

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Thanks bro! One last request, can you point me to a guide where I can follow to unlock bootloader, flash twrp and miui? Im quite confused with the double partition part of the mi a3. Thanks
Please stop spamming all the threads with the same question.

Here is your guide https://drive.google.com/file/d/11ONECK-nOqKfgPZv2uX4Zzbw3meOeQOV/view?usp=drivesdk

I'm not the author and I'm not taking any credit for it. Don't know who the original author is

Last edited:

hanuki

Dec 8, 2010
Hi, I have a problem with notification led, it doesn't work for missed calls. If I receive an SMS or other message from an application I have no problems.
I use the last build

amruthrajmn

Jul 15, 2012
Please stop spamming all the threads with the same question.

Here is your guide https://drive.google.com/file/d/11ONECK-nOqKfgPZv2uX4Zzbw3meOeQOV/view?usp=drivesdk

I'm not the author and I'm not taking any credit for it. Don't know who the original author is
Hey thank you for this guide. I am on android 10 stock update from Xiaomi, but would like to get a custom rom, maybe havoc, syberia or pixel experience. Can this guide be followed as is for stock android 10 firmware too?

Sangkunho93

Jan 17, 2020
fastboot flashing unlock_critical failed

Fastboot flashing unlock critical failed flashing unlock is not allowed.
I tried many ways but failed. so I could not install any rom, it was always stuck at Fastboot when it was installed. I really like this havo rom, is there any way to help me unlock it? thank you. my English is not good,

RaghavTeck

Dec 31, 2017
Fastboot flashing unlock critical failed flashing unlock is not allowed.
I tried many ways but failed. so I could not install any rom, it was always stuck at Fastboot when it was installed. I really like this havo rom, is there any way to help me unlock it? thank you. my English is not good,
Enable OEM unlocking in developer options

Akubane

Dec 26, 2016
Does anyone know how to disable the fingerprint animation?

I've already tried OPFP controller but I can only change the FOD icon, the remove animation function doesn't seem to work

(Using Havos OS 3.2 atm)

hani0722

May 21, 2019
setif
Xiaomi Mi 9
Xiaomi Mi A3
Yes I know I have to flash in TWRP without wiping any partitions.
But my question is :
Which zip to flash in which partition(a/b)?
Wheneever u r doing a custom install just makes sure u install the rom first on partition a, then the recovery and when y reboot it should automatically convert to b so y can install magisk and gcam and whatever other zips u have

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts