[ROM] Havoc OS v3.11 [OFFICIAL] [STOCK-BASED]

Rooted_Ansh

Sep 4, 2017
should i post logcat?
I just verified in telegram group that the GApps version doesn't have call record option. But I remember I saw it once in GApps version, I didn't use it though. Maybe it was some settings I can't recall

However, a user with non-Gapps version and flashed gapps reports that it shows option for him.

I suspect that it's due to Google phone app.

Edit: Found in phone app source code that it is filtered by country code now.

Jul 2, 2019
London
This is quite a nice ROM. It's feature packed, stable and has caused no problems for me so far. However, charging seems to be a little iffy. When I plug my phone in the charging power varies greatly - anywhere from 3.5V 400mA to 4V 2000mA. It doesn't appear to be using Qualcomm's Quick Charge protocol. The Xperia XZ1 Compact supports Quick Charge 3.0 at 18W, and I'm getting nowhere near 18W. Could it be a firmware issue perhaps? I'm using this power adapter with this cable. I get this problem with every ROM I've tried so far, except Sony's stock ROM. EDIT: Nevermind, turns out I just have a sh!tty charger.

Hi guys is there any way to change vibration intensity?
Its kinda annoying when you typing faster. It revs like an engine lol
You can change the haptic feedback settings in the Gboard settings menu: Settings > System > Language & input > Virtual Keyboard > Gboard > Preferences > Vibration strength on keypress and change it to something like 20ms or 30ms.

Last edited:
Reactions: arnaubvendrell
Nov 28, 2017
Barcelona
This is quite a nice ROM. It's feature packed, stable and has caused no problems for me so far. However, charging seems to be a little iffy. When I plug my phone in the charging power varies greatly - anywhere from 3.5V 400mA to 4V 2000mA. It doesn't appear to be using Qualcomm's Quick Charge protocol. The Xperia XZ1 Compact supports Quick Charge 3.0 at 18W, and I'm getting nowhere near 18W. Could it be a firmware issue perhaps? I'm using this power adapter with this cable. I get this problem with every ROM I've tried so far, except Sony's stock ROM.

You can change the haptic feedback settings in the Gboard settings menu: Settings > System > Language & input > Virtual Keyboard > Gboard > Preferences > Vibration strength on keypress and change it to something like 20ms or 30ms.
Yes, I have the same problem too. I understand that this is to protect battery, but some times I need to charge my phone fast! @Rooted_Ansh , is there no way you could enable fast charging?? Please🙏🏼🙏🏼

BiYoRi

Jun 9, 2014
This is quite a nice ROM. It's feature packed, stable and has caused no problems for me so far. However, charging seems to be a little iffy. When I plug my phone in the charging power varies greatly - anywhere from 3.5V 400mA to 4V 2000mA. It doesn't appear to be using Qualcomm's Quick Charge protocol. The Xperia XZ1 Compact supports Quick Charge 3.0 at 18W, and I'm getting nowhere near 18W. Could it be a firmware issue perhaps? I'm using this power adapter with this cable. I get this problem with every ROM I've tried so far, except Sony's stock ROM.

Not working. I increase it slightly the vibration stop working lol. Had to set default / 0

Any other option?

Rooted_Ansh

Sep 4, 2017
Yes, I have the same problem too. I understand that this is to protect battery, but some times I need to charge my phone fast! @Rooted_Ansh , is there no way you could enable fast charging?? Please🙏🏼🙏🏼
Did you check if stock charges the same way ?

I also wanted to have a quick charging, so I went back to stock to look some stuffs and found that even stock was charging the same way. So I realized it must the natural battery degeneration effect

Nov 28, 2017
Barcelona
Did you check if stock charges the same way ?

I also wanted to have a quick charging, so I went back to stock to look some stuffs and found that even stock was charging the same way. So I realized it must the natural battery degeneration effect
Actually, I didn't. But I really had the feeling of charging times being much longers when I switch to Havoc, even though I never took registers of charge times/power input in stock, so I can't compare with the current ones :( . It can very be what you say, normal degradation of battery. In a few days, when I get holidays from university, I plan to open the phone and change battery and speakers (yeah, I know I've been saying this for months, but I didn't have the time!!). In addition, I will take the opportunity to also upgrade to your Havoc 4, doing a factory reset and all that stuff. So, before changing the battery, I will check charging power (and maybe charging time) from stock, then change the battery and test it again, and finally install H4 and test it again. I will let you know my "results"!! ;) ;)

vesi

Nov 7, 2006
Hi, I have a problem with the notification about the SD card (standard with open and disconnect buttons). Even if I delete it, it will reappear after a while. It's quite annoying. I tried to format the card, but it didn't help. Any idea how to get rid of it? Thanks.

Edit: I reinstalled the ROM and the notifications no longer appear :)

Last edited: