• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.

[ROM][HC][WIFI/3G] DeSensified v2.0 | 3/21

Would you be interested in a Desensified Gingerbread ROM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gumby63

Dec 7, 2010
Atlanta
I'm going to upload a new build tomorrow that flashes fine with a working statusbar. The problem is with the font change I made so I need to revert it back and I will just make that a separate flashable zip

Reactions: KB112

Gumby63

Dec 7, 2010
Atlanta
Alright uploading now :)

Changelog:
Reverted to old font to fix the status bar issue
Re-zipaligned and cleaned up the ROM a little bit
Re did updater-script (not visually)
I feel like i'm forgetting something like usual lol

I plan on making flashable zips for the honeycomb font and getting rid of signal icons for wifi users soon.

Also, did anyone with a 3g flyer ever try the updated ics theme? I would like to know if I swapped out the right images :p

notphilip

Nov 19, 2011
When trying to install 1.8.1, I get an error (status 1) installation aborted message. I've double checked the md5sum and it's consistent with what's displayed on the dev-host page. Any ideas what may be going on?

Gumby63

Dec 7, 2010
Atlanta
When trying to install 1.8.1, I get an error (status 1) installation aborted message. I've double checked the md5sum and it's consistent with what's displayed on the dev-host page. Any ideas what may be going on?
Look in the zip and see if all of the folders are there. (app bin etc media lib xbin usr)

Sent from my Shooter!

Reactions: notphilip

notphilip

Nov 19, 2011
Look in the zip and see if all of the folders are there. (app bin etc media lib xbin usr)

Sent from my Shooter!
Yep, they're all there. Here's the md5 sum (just in case the one on the server is wrong): a10ec3934389422bbfaf32afdaa16786

By the way, I appreciate the quick response!

Gumby63

Dec 7, 2010
Atlanta
Yep, they're all there. Here's the md5 sum (just in case the one on the server is wrong): a10ec3934389422bbfaf32afdaa16786

By the way, I appreciate the quick response!
No problem man I get notified on my phone when someone replies so I try to be quick about it.

I checked your md5 with the one on my laptop and they match so I'm not too sure why it's doing that. I'm going to upload the mirror now so you could try downloading from that instead of dev-host. They've been having problems lately so it seems

Status
Not open for further replies.