[ROM]HellFire™ 2.4 (Android 4.3) - 8/30/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome to HELL!

hfbanner2.png

Like us on Facebook!

Check out Team HellFire's Github!

Thank you to my fellow HellFire members, especially our lead developer x0xhellx0x. We strive to make this one of the best roms available for all of the sgs 3, as well as numerous other devices. We could use your help for this. I'll making a donation in any dollar amount to team HellFire, you will be helping all of us continue to develop, and spread HellFire roms to as many devices as possible. Click https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/web...onationsBF:btn_donateCC_LG.gif:NonHostedGuest to make a difference.

Thanks to Cyanogen for his numerous contributions to the android community.

2sbkfp5.png

Z8h6ZE6.gif

dl.png

Latest Release:

8/30/13 HFJ2.4 (Android 4.3)

4.2.2 Gapps REQUIRED!
    03/01/13 Gapps for JB 4.2.2

7/13 Release
    7/12/13 HFJ2.3 / 10.1

Ask if you want an older releases, and I will send it to you in a pm. :)

Z8h6ZE6.gif

Installation & Tips

Installation

**If you do not have a custom recovery installed, you will need to install one first. I recommend TWRP 2.5.0.0 or higher. To install it you need to install Goo Manager from the play store first. Once installed, open it, press your menu button, an select "install openrecovery script", then simply follow the steps.
    1. Place rom and gapps on sd
    2. Reboot into recovery (Vol+,home & pwr)
    3. Wipe system, cache and dalvik
    4. Install HellFire
    5. Install gapps
    6. Wipe cache and dalvik again
    7. Reboot
    8. boot back into recovery
    9. Fix permissions
    10. Reboot system and enjoy!

Some things you may want to try:

* Make sure TWRP or CWM are up to date BEFORE FLASHING to avoid issues.
    * Try re-flashing if you are having an issue no one else is.
    * Don't be afraid to do a battery pull if you'r stuck at the Samsung logo or boot-looping.

To get developer options go to settings/about phone/tap Build Number 7 times.
    When it says you have unlocked the developer options, you're all set.

team2.png

Project Dev: x0xhellx0x
    Assisting Dev: tamelion1117
    Head beta tester: da-pharoah
    Graphic designer: JBLAH

Thread rules

• I really hate repeating myself, so search before you post. If you have asked a question I have I already answered, I will ignore it.
    • Don’t complain about battery life (poor battery life is 99% user error)
    • Don’t complain about issues with the rom if you didn’t follow the instructions.
    • If you have a Kernel issue, post them in that kernels thread, not here.
    • If all else fails, and you’re still having issues try re-downloading the rom!
    • DO NOT ASK FOR UPDATE ETA’S.. We do our best to release our roms in a timely manner, but we don’t release just or the sake of having a new build out. Each build has to be better than the last, or we don’t release it till it is.
    • Rudeness/flaming or any kind of disrespect to anyone in this thread will be reported with no warning. Play nice everyone! :)

If you enjoy this, don’t forget to by x0xhellx0x a cup of coffee by clicking Here
    You could also buy me a beer, coffee or some diapers for my kids by clicking Here if you're in a particularly generous mood.

Z8h6ZE6.gif

disclaimer.png

We are not responsible for any broken or bricked devices. Do not flash our rom unless you know what you are doing!

2mwxpw6.jpg

Change Log:

HFJ 2.3 (7/12/13)

2ns4yth.png

r7vg9l.png

*Note: In an effort to keep this thread neat and tidy, I will no longer be posting changelogs for previous builds. You can go to About phone to view the changelogs, or see if the android version or baseband version differ between what you're running. New features will always be listed for the current version.
    like love enjoy at&t users my friend will help you with this and has been testing it for days for errors if you get a small message theat says something about music downloader ignore it it is being worked on by team Acid ty and happy flashing
    Update coming soon found several bugs and found some solutions

Sent from my SGH-T999 using XDA Premium HD app
    Re: [ROM]HellFire™Jelly v.1.4 [Linaro/ums] [4.1.2]11. 22

You all may have noticed that I haven't been around for a while, and the reason for that is because my life is crazy right now. I know that may perhaps seem like an excuse you may hear thrown around a lot, but it's at least true for me. Anyway, x0xhellx0x has released two builds since this release. Currently this rom is on build 1.6 over on the tmo thread, for which I am testing now for our at&t GS3. Give me a few days to ensure there are no issues for our device & if all goes well, I will release 1.6. Stay tuned Hellians!

Sent from my Hellfire powered Galaxy SIII