ROM HERALD WWE 6.1 BUILD 20764.1.4.3 (Blue clear)

Search This thread

thanhy25

Apr 13, 2008
CE OS 5.2.20764 BUILD 20764.1.4.3 (Clear)

RADIO FOR HERALD 03.21.90

Opal_Audio_Manager(Blue).
-Opal_Audio_Booster.
-Opal_HTC_Album.(plays videos)
-Opal_TaskManager.
-Opal_Fullscreen_Player 1.05.080821.0.
-Opal_Dialer_PhoneCanvas.
-Opal_EnlargedStartMenu.
-Opal_Volume_Control.
-Opal_TouchFlo.
-Opal_Arcsoft_MMS.
-Opal_CommManager.
-.NET Compact Framework 3.5.7283.0.
-PowerOff_PPC.
-SoftReset_PPC.
-ClearTemp.
-PPCPimBackup v2.8.
-PHM Registry Editor v0.70.
-Sim Manager 6.55.
-Windows Media Player M2D Blue.
-File Explore with extensions.
-Voice Recorder.
-Internet Shareing.
-Youtube.

PagePool=6 MB.
Free Storage: 37 MB.
Free Ram: 18 MB.

1234.jpg

DOWNLOAD HERE​

Some software for you: (Click name software download)

Network-Wizard : this applications to configure the network operator on Herald.
Pocket MSN : Hotmail Push email on PPC.
Jbed20081016.2.1 : Java on PPC.
GoogleMaps
Adobe Reader LE
EzInput QVGA Lite : diamond keyboard lite.
Arcsoft MMS Composer 5.0.31.16: mms (send/receive) on PPC.
Overclock PPC; set 240Mhz.

Send Large MMS:
Registry: HKLM\Software\Arcsoft\ArcSoft MMS UA\Config\UI\Size Limit
Key: wap2sendlimit1 (you can also change wap1sendlimit1)
Default: 307200
New Value: 1228800 (1200K)

duprade's keyboard Fix (AEKMap1.3): hard keyboard fix for WING.
S2U2 Manila
1.jpg

not the latest, but it's small, stable. you will have more Free Storage.

Ringtones:
DayDream.mp3
Raindrops.mp3
Remember.mp3
As the wind blows-mobiado.mp3
Wintersong.mp3
Wintersong1.mp3
Copy ringtones files to Storage card\My Documents\My Ringtones\

Camera Frame Templates Pack:
It is for Windows Mobile Camera ,Just turn your camera mode to Picture Theme then click on menu to select Frame Template.It’s that easy!
Extrace all files and then copy the inside content to your phone Storage card\My Documents\Templates\
Turn your camera mode to Picture Theme then click on menu Edit ----> Advanced ----> Template Folder ---> Main + Card ---> OK

Download here

2.jpg

Games for PPC:

348 games for pocket pc

This is my firts rom!

Last edited:

ElCapoNo1

Dec 22, 2008
Berlin
Hey can someone help me?
i run the programm ROMUpdateUtility.exe
But later ocmes the error Message: The image file is corrupted. Please check your Update Utility.
What have I forgotten?
pLease help

PS: Before i run the programm i have done a hard reset

thanhy25

Apr 13, 2008
Hey can someone help me?
i run the programm ROMUpdateUtility.exe
But later ocmes the error Message: The image file is corrupted. Please check your Update Utility.
What have I forgotten?
pLease help

PS: Before i run the programm i have done a hard reset

I Checked! No problem, you download again!

ElCapoNo1

Dec 22, 2008
Berlin
OK i have now downloading the "Herald-USPL-Beta3" after that i extract it and put the files in RUU. Then i startet "herald-uspl.exe" and follow the intruductions...
but dont work

Last edited:

thanhy25

Apr 13, 2008
i dont know what to do i only have startet the ROMUpdateUtility.exe

OK i have now downloading the "Herald-USPL-Beta3" after that i extract it and put the files in RUU. Then i startet "herald-uspl.exe" and follow the intruductions...
but dont work

I think the file you download is broken. you download again!
your herald is HardSPL??????
your SPL, IPL version ???

diffrnt

Jan 2, 2008
Weather problems.

First of all I loved this rom, good job on it. But I can not get the weather to work. When I install the Manila 2D weather proxy, I can not get touch flo started again. If I unistall the proxy, touch flo works. I am using the tzone hack with TMobile. I hope someone have some ideas that might help...thanks.

Sid_dominic56

Jan 28, 2008
New Delhi
I just compared it with the PdaViet rom of the same build, I noticed that you had just changed a few things in that rom so that it looks to be your rom. If you would like to contribute in some way then I request you to build your owm rom for the release on xda-developers, because taking the credit on some other person's rom is not fair for his good work.

thanhy25

Apr 13, 2008
I just compared it with the PdaViet rom of the same build, I noticed that you had just changed a few things in that rom so that it looks to be your rom. If you would like to contribute in some way then I request you to build your owm rom for the release on xda-developers, because taking the credit on some other person's rom is not fair for his good work.

what do you want to know I do? general from different roms. I have to compare and replace the file (*.reg, rgu, dat, dll,icon,....) from different roms. files,... is nice, I replaced. I downloaded ship rom for Touch HD and Herald. dump them!,Xip,... this is main!!:mad: after replace the files that different roms has. I don't copy any roms!!! I build it for my girlfriend! the rom combine the good things of some roms. If you think so I am very sad!!:eek: I take a week to do it! my purpose to give a forum for bro to find bugs in the rom because it is firts my rom for mg.

Last edited:

Sid_dominic56

Jan 28, 2008
New Delhi
what do you want to know I do? general from different roms. I have to compare and replace the file (*.reg, rgu, dat, dll,icon,....) from different roms. files,... is nice, I replaced. I downloaded ship rom for Touch HD and Herald. dump them!,Xip,... this is main!!:mad: after replace the files that different roms has. I don't copy any roms!!! I build it for my girlfriend! the rom combine the good things of some roms. If you think so I am very sad!!:eek: I take a week to do it! my purpose to give a forum for bro to find bugs in the rom because it is firts my rom for mg.

Mate,
I am sorry,I just misinterpreted. I would love to see you continue your good work.
I want to tell you about a bug in the rom - The volume_control is very slow compared to the one in the Open Touch v7 roms(it is instant in those roms).

Apologies for what i said earlier.

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone