• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][HH][GPL][5.0.2_r1][LRX22G] SimpleAOSP [Build 11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

razrlover

Mar 28, 2012
Obviously I like to try different ROM's and kernels. ;)

I'm currently using SimpleAOSP with the AK kernel (which includes OTG support) on my Nexus 4 and RastaPOP with the Uber "Release" kernel on my Nexus 5.

Those all work well for my needs. Since @sykopompos is on hiatus from developing ROM's while he is working on his app I've been "playing the field" but I still plan to keep up with his future releases.

ramjet73

Sound reasoning as usual,

Reactions: ramjet73

wigginst

Aug 6, 2011
That is the size of the rom now its deodexed I believe

Thanks. I originally thought it wouldn't boot because of that but now I am pretty sure it was because I was trying to use it as a secondary in multi rom. After digging back through the thread I find some others with that not working.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:

setiawanjimmy

Aug 5, 2013
Solo
Anyone interested?

Attachments

• 1419262064136.jpg
    1419262064136.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 918

Kroniq

Sep 8, 2013
Lynchburg
Before I start, I've owned a s2 t989 and a moto x 1st gen and i recently bought the n5 so I'm new to this scene. After bricking the device a couple of times trying to get it down, I settled on a 4.4.4 ROM that I will not mention. Battery life was fking horrible.

SimpleAosp was the only lollipop ROM that didn't hang for me. The other lollipop roms have been somewhat laggy..You didn't mess with the UI, and its bareboned as possible. It was basically the only one I liked in other words.. . For now, this will be the only 5.0 ROM I'll use. (between reverting back and forth to KitKat) until lollipop gets it **** together.

To avoid reading through 70+pages, is there anything I should know about this ROMs that keeps it from being your guy's DD?

thanks again for your work

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts