[ROM]HighOnAndroid "Flyin High" ROM! [App2SD][Custom Boot Animation][GT-N8013/WIFI]

Search This thread

prenedo

Mar 22, 2011
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Google Pixel 6
i backed up fine, fortunately. having problems with the market - server error, so i gotta go back to stock. i also didn't see su in the app drawer. maybe bad flashes. i tried 4 times. first time not boot animation, but show up the other times. all had data/cache wipes.

Can't connect to server either. Wiped data and cache in the market and Google services framework. Still no luck. Any ideas?

Also had to fix permissions after first boot. All gapps were FC'ing. Probably user error, but just a heads up for anyone that nay run into that issue

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

zedomax

Mar 23, 2010
Daly City, CA
HighOnAndroid.com
Can't connect to server either. Wiped data and cache in the market and Google services framework. Still no luck. Any ideas?

Also had to fix permissions after first boot. All gapps were FC'ing. Probably user error, but just a heads up for anyone that nay run into that issue

try a factory reset then and reinstall ROM. Were you coming from stock ROM?

cheko_lokz

Dec 5, 2011
Los Angeles
Btw thanks for your time bro!

I am going to tried my best! >.<

IMG_20120828_184355.jpg

IMG_20120828_184416.jpg

IMG_20120828_184349.jpg

IMG_20120828_184338.jpg

Last edited:

zedomax

Mar 23, 2010
Daly City, CA
HighOnAndroid.com

IMG_20120828_184355.jpg

IMG_20120828_184416.jpg

IMG_20120828_184349.jpg

IMG_20120828_184338.jpg

My best guess is that your Note 10.1's data got corrupted. This happened to me on one of my Galaxy S3s, the only way I was able to fix was by doing a reset in Settings. That will ERASE EVERYTHING though on your internal storage so make a backup of EVERYTHING before you do it.

On Samsung devices there's a chance this can happen, I am not sure why but usually a reset in Settings fixes. (I've also tried factory reset in CWM, which didn't fix so...)

Try the reset and just reboot, that should get rid of those errors and get your Note 10.1 back on track. Let me know if that worked.

madsquabbles

Jan 31, 2009
My best guess is that your Note 10.1's data got corrupted. This happened to me on one of my Galaxy S3s, the only way I was able to fix was by doing a reset in Settings. That will ERASE EVERYTHING though on your internal storage so make a backup of EVERYTHING before you do it.

On Samsung devices there's a chance this can happen, I am not sure why but usually a reset in Settings fixes. (I've also tried factory reset in CWM, which didn't fix so...)

Try the reset and just reboot, that should get rid of those errors and get your Note 10.1 back on track. Let me know if that worked.

this was actually the next step i was going to try but don't have time yet. the fact that the first time no boot animation showed up (but got sound) and the following times it did show made me think something either may be corrupted in my download, my tablet, or the flashing.

before each flash i'd restock and start fresh. i also tried with and without entropy's kernel - made no difference.

clankman

Oct 17, 2007
Tampa
screen unresponsive

ok, thanks for making this, I know it took some time. It looked good at first, had to do like others and reinstall the gapps, but once I did that, it all looked great. Screen lock came on and swipe wouldn't work, the touchscreen was just unresponsive. I rebooted and it was fine, however anytime the screen times out, the touch screen is unresponsive. I turned off swipe to unlock and it still won't respond. I really don't want to have to reboot my device every time I want to use it. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Clank

usmcc2000

Nov 24, 2011
I'd like to see a ROM that has Conerstone on my Note... Got my note and was surprised to find only 6 apps were compatible with the multiscreen "feature." I have use for Cornerstone with one main app and two side apps on the screen at once.

Please PM me if this is something you add.

cavsoldier19d

Feb 1, 2011
Florida
Just flashed and here's my input thus far....

I rooted using method 2 while on the stock GB firmware version. In cwm recovery, I did factory reset, and wiped cache and dalvik cache and then flashed your rom. Even after performing a full wipe, I still experienced gapps force closing and getting server error in the play store. So I downloaded and flashed the gapps zip file posted above and resolved those issues. Three other issues that I've found is 1. Clicking the X button in the stock browser does not exit the browser. I have to keep pressing back until it finally closes. It was not like this on the GB version 2. My Pandora widget gets cut short on both sides no matter where or what screen I put it. Deleting it and putting it back on doesn't fix it. 3. The boot animation is forced to stay in portrait mode so its on its side when I'm physically holding the tab in landscape orientation. Can this be fixed or can u upload the original boot animation zip file? Two requests...1. Implement an extended power menu. 2. Would there be a way to choose to disable/enable the app2SD on demand? Great first effort rom though!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: rayandreas

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM]HighOnAndroid "Flyin High" ROM! [App2SD][Custom Boot Animation][GT-N8013/WIFI]

A1XXe6aCQAARqEn.jpg:large

Hey guys,

Here's just a ROM I have been messing around with called HighOnAndroid "Flyin' High" ROM for Galaxy Note 10.1 Wifi GT-N8013.

Since there's no ROM out now for Wifi versions, here's one you can try out.

It's pretty much based off stock ROM but I removed some bloatware (like Yahoo widgets) and put some features I wanted.

Features:
    - GT-N8013 UEALH2 Base (Latest)
    - Custom Boot Animation (put bootanimation.zip in /system/media directory with ES File Explorer (and enable Root Explorer/Mount in settings!)
    - App2SD (You can read about it here)
    - Jelly Bean Animations
    - Init.d support
    - Rooted/Superuser
    - Deodexed/Zipaligned
    - Only for those "Flyin' High"

Changelog:
    v0.1 Deodexed, zipaligned, init.d support, jelly bean animations, custom boot animations, app2sd.

I am really working on my free time (and trust me I've got a million things to do), this is just something I do for fun. But I will try my best to update it at least once a week.

I do welcome any suggestions for features. Please keep them not "too wild", remember I don't have much time to really do a full ROM development here (Yes, I actually have a life and have to take kids to school like everyone else!) but little hacks here and there I can do.

Download and Offical ROM page:

http://rootgalaxynote.com/highonandroid-flyin-high-rom-for-galaxy-note-10-1-wifi-gt-n8013/

Credits:

Thanks to Entropy512 for UEALH2 system!
    reserved

reserved
    Hi sry for the questions but i don't know what is the difference of N8010 and N8013

Those are your build number. You can fine it under Settings and About Device, last item. The USA wifi version is 8013.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanks!

IMG_20120828_184355.jpg

IMG_20120828_184416.jpg

IMG_20120828_184349.jpg

IMG_20120828_184338.jpg

Got the same thing, so i downloaded gapps from goo and everything than worked
    Also came from stock