- Apr 3, 2015
/* * Your warranty is... still valid? * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 9.0 (Pie), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.
What's working :
- Bluetooth/BT Calling
- NFC (except TMO which have broken nfc blobs)
- Video Recording
- Video Playback
- Miracast/WiFi direct ( google killed it on PIE )
- Tell me
How to install?
- Download The ROM & GApps
- Wipe: System, Data, Dalvik, Cache
- Flash ROM + GApps
- Reboot & Enjoy
- HLTE: https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=295998
- HLTECHN: https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=295999
- HLTEKOR: https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=296000
- HLTETMO: https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=296001
- HLTE: https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=283602
- HLTECHN: https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=284196
- HLTEKOR: https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=284197
- HLTETMO: https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=283601
OpenGapps: Click Here!
Note: Nano is recommended.
All Devs and Contributors
LineageOS 16.0, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3
ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Latest Firmware
Based On: AOSP
Last Updated 2019-08-04