• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][HLTE/CHN/KOR/TMO][9.0] LineageOS 16.0 [UNOFFICIAL]

Search This thread

sbebbe

Sep 22, 2013
thank you

Mybe i'm really dumb..... i try to flash cp and bl after flashing with positive result,the phone don't working with sim again and don't have imei. i look with phone info the country of my phone and the cp is from nederlands and i upload this and flash.

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

That link says. BASEBAND.
You have of course backed up your EFS before flashing anythibg.

no bro i don't back up

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

Mybe i'm really dumb..... i try to flash cp and bl after flashing with positive result,the phone don't working with sim again and don't have imei. i look with phone info the country of my phone and the cp is from nederlands and i upload this and flash.

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

/COLOR]

no bro i don't back up

you know if i can find a efs back up for download?

Dr_Long

Aug 30, 2018
would you have a copy of a back up efs to restore my phone?
I had made a copy but it was canceled during the flash of the rom....
You do not need to look for EFS especially from someone else's phone. Install this file through Recovery (twrp) and your IMEI and SIM to recover.
Or do as advises action_papst

Attachments

• lineageOS-ril-O8update.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 82
Last edited:

sbebbe

Sep 22, 2013
Dirty flash lineage-16.0-20181203-UNOFFICIAL-hlte.zip works like a charm . No issues.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Labs
Ihave troubles with imei after flashing the ril O8update i resolving this issue,mate i think this rom is not very performed.... it's the first time i lost imei after flashing a custom rom,but with the ril i have imei back.
For flashing don't use Odin but flash from recovery (i have twrp).

asassello

Nov 18, 2008
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Hi all

Thanks Devs for such a nice work! It's so fast and convenient and battery life for me is better than on 14.1.

But I have a problem with NFC:

While I tried to pay with Google Pay I got an error saying something like 'please present only one card'. Can anyone please give me any tips about it?

Dr_Long

Aug 30, 2018
Hi all

Thanks Devs for such a nice work! It's so fast and convenient and battery life for me is better than on 14.1.

But I have a problem with NFC:

While I tried to pay with Google Pay I got an error saying something like 'please present only one card'. Can anyone please give me any tips about it?

1. Install Magisk-v17.1 (17100) .zip via twrp
2. Install MagiskManager-v6.0.1 (151) .apk
3. Launch MagiskManager and click "check safetynet status" (agree to download what ask for)
After successful verification google pay will work for you.

Attachments

• Magisk-v17.1(17100).zip
    4.1 MB · Views: 34
  • MagiskManager-v6.0.1(151).apk
    1.9 MB · Views: 38
Reactions: asassello

jhericool

Dec 5, 2018
Hello everybody, i have flashed lineage-16.0-20181203-UNOFFICIAL-hlte.zip this morning on my N9005, and everything seems great excepted that the phone starts to play a ringtone after being plugged in via the USB cable (no differences if plugged to charger or computer, with usb 3.0 or micro-usb cable -> same thing)
This issue is exactly the same as described here : [cannot post URLS's, but a google search for : "music-starts-playing-when-i-plug-my-charger", 1st result on android central

The only way to stop the melody is to reboot the phone, no background tasks related...
When i start the phone with the cable already plugged in the melody starts to play after unplugging the phone.

When i plug in my phone on vibration/silent mode, and then i disconnect it and restore normal sound profile the melody is not playing too...

Never seen anything like this, and i'm using custom roms since a lot of time :laugh:

If someone knows something, that would be great to share :)

Reactions: wahaj sheikh

leech78

May 25, 2014
Try disabling charging sounds.
Just search for "charging sound" in Settings.
Hello everybody, i have flashed lineage-16.0-20181203-UNOFFICIAL-hlte.zip this morning on my N9005, and everything seems great excepted that the phone starts to play a ringtone after being plugged in via the USB cable (no differences if plugged to charger or computer, with usb 3.0 or micro-usb cable -> same thing)
This issue is exactly the same as described here : [cannot post URLS's, but a google search for : "music-starts-playing-when-i-plug-my-charger", 1st result on android central

The only way to stop the melody is to reboot the phone, no background tasks related...
When i start the phone with the cable already plugged in the melody starts to play after unplugging the phone.

When i plug in my phone on vibration/silent mode, and then i disconnect it and restore normal sound profile the melody is not playing too...

Never seen anything like this, and i'm using custom roms since a lot of time [emoji23]

If someone knows something, that would be great to share :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F2okPze5.png

Code:
    /*
     * Your warranty is... still valid?
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 9.0 (Pie), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

What's working :
    • Boots
    • RIL
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth/BT Calling
    • NFC (except TMO which have broken nfc blobs)
    • Camera
    • Video Recording
    • Video Playback
    • Audio
    • Etc
    What's not working :
    • Miracast/WiFi direct ( google killed it on PIE )
    • Tell me

How to install?
    • Download The ROM & GApps
    • Wipe: System, Data, Dalvik, Cache
    • Flash ROM + GApps
    • Reboot & Enjoy

ROM Downloads:

My builds:

@haggertk Builds:

GApps Downloads:
    OpenGapps: Click Here!
    Note: Nano is recommended.

Credits :
    LineageOS team
    All Devs and Contributors

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS 16.0, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Contributors
    jprimero15
    ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Latest Firmware
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Created 2019-07-25
    Last Updated 2019-08-04
    of course.... He's the official maintainer of Note 3.....
    Pretty sure that haggertk guy doesn't know what he's doing. Just faking his way through everything.

More serious note, there's a change that my people claim might fix bt call audio. I'll be testing 15.1 tonight and will release a new 16.0 if that testing is positive. Maybe 15.1 and beyond might actually have a shot at shipping

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
    LineageOS build 06/25

This is just a vanilla LOS build with some device specific changes.

Device Changes:
    - BT call fixed (the crashing also)
    - Snap: Captured Pics Saves on DCIM/Camera

Download links:
    HLTE - https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=295998
    HLTECHN - https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=295999
    HLTEKOR - https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=296000
    HLTETMO - https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=296001

EDIT:
    - OP Updated.
    No not yet

Just be patient :)

Haggertk is main dev primarily for s5 device , s5 also don't have SIM card working yet on pie. So as soon it get fixed there it will be fixed on note 3 as hardware wise s5/note 3 have basically same hardware.

haggertk is one of only two active developers for both klte and hlte. Both developers work on both devices. Especially considering that the two share libril (in msm8974-common), when it is fixed it will be simultaneously fixed for both.