• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][HLTE/CHN/KOR/TMO][9.0] LineageOS 16.0 [UNOFFICIAL]

Search This thread

Shiroken84

Jan 15, 2012
Does Google pay work on this? I only have a vague memory as it's a while ago now, but I remember having issues so I went back to 14.1
I also remember some message about being signed with public keys? Is that why?

ludwiglaisne

Jul 1, 2008
I did a clean install, with 20190317, as a user said infrared works... So now, still no infrared (hlte device)...
Any idea ?

Last edited:
G

GuestD2431

I'm pretty much less than a newbie when it comes to porting roms. my question is, can lineage be ported for Note 3 N900 based on the build for N9005?
if yes, what does it take?

Eleo

Apr 16, 2012
Jena
I'm pretty much less than a newbie when it comes to porting roms. my question is, can lineage be ported for Note 3 N900 based on the build for N9005?
If you are less than a newbie, then you would know that the answer to that question is NO. You would also know that this is NOT the correct forum to ask about exynos note 3. You can't even get a working oreo afaik.

M_R_M

Nov 19, 2014
Running the latest update with the stock kernel. Love the ROM.

The odd problem I'm having is the phone reboots randomly through the day while I'm in the office. Connected to the WiFi or not. It's odd because while anywhere else it never reboots on its own. I can go all weekend just fine and when I return to work Monday, it starts rebooting again.

I install log cat but don't really know enough to understand the log files.

Any suggestions?

action_papst

Jan 9, 2010
/home
Sony Xperia XA2

The odd problem I'm having is the phone reboots randomly through the day while I'm in the office. Connected to the WiFi or not. It's odd because while anywhere else it never reboots on its own. I can go all weekend just fine and when I return to work Monday, it starts rebooting again.

Any suggestions?
I got random reboots as well. You can attach the log files to a post and maybe somebody will have a look.

Eleo

Apr 16, 2012
Jena
Dear Eleo
I stopped all apps with any working with clock and clock itself and freez them with Titanium and i remove notifications allows but it goes only after reboot and come back again?
Thanks alot.
Follow the attachment.

If it doesn't work then I am clueless

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-03-21-12-26-10.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-03-21-12-26-10.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 248
Reactions: foro5

Medyredy

Mar 23, 2017

Any suggestions?
Do you have an external memory?

Top Liked Posts