• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[rom] [hlte, hltechn, hltekor and hltetmo] crDroid 4, 5, 6 and 7(unofficial) (8.x, 9.x,10.x and 11.x)

Search This thread

NoobmanSM9005

Apr 22, 2021
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Just made a test install this evening on hlte SM-9005.

Face unlock does not work: it scans the face but afterwards drops back to initial setup menu. Stops working after second attempt. Further attempts lead to crashing. Might be an error related to saving the face data.

Gps works, Installed microg just fine and seems to work. Played with it all for a few hours. Could not find anything else that does not work. Very nice look and feel, huge list of available customizations.

Great job and thanks!

Last edited:

O's

Aug 20, 2013
Clean-flashed 7.5 and it works great! No big problems. But I can't find which gapps work with it. Latest bitgapps (arm 11, r21) causes Play Store force quits. OpenGApps 11 beta causes random reboots. Which gapps should I use?

Last edited:

AdnanLooks

Jul 2, 2013
Jeddah
Great and My Fav Rom (everyhting I need is available)

facing some Problem can anyone plz help

1- When using Bluetooth headphone all notification sound goes silent in Phone speaker, and I hear Notification sounds only from my headphone not from phone speaker

2- I am using an Govt App for Covid-19 and whenever I try to login its said that this App is not support Jailbreak or rooted devices

SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 3 (N9005) hlte ROMS Tests Based on My personal need (maybe helped for some)

Attachments

• tests report 01.jpg
    tests report 01.jpg
    398.2 KB · Views: 98

Robby68

May 12, 2012
Bologna
Clean-flashed 7.5 and it works great! No big problems. But I can't find which gapps work with it. Latest bitgapps (arm 11, r21) causes Play Store force quits. OpenGApps 11 beta causes random reboots. Which gapps should I use?

Try bitgapps R25, seems works fine.
I had install error using older bitgapps (except R19)
Now i'm on CrDroid v7.5 (clean install) and i have to finish to configure the system and test it
Good luck ;)

Reactions: EVOLw and transi1

krishstha77

Dec 19, 2019
Nepal
Hy all I just install crdroid 7.5 in my note 3 9005 this morning and everything working fine. Face unlock is also working and all bank application also working fine which were not working at previous one.

Reactions: Tony=9801

Robby68

May 12, 2012
Bologna
Hello everybody,

tested new clean install of CrDroid v7.5 (May version) with:
Lolz-kernel v16
BiTGApps R26
Magisk v23

All works fine, exept "face unlock" (i don't use it, i prefare pin unlock)
Using Lolz-kernel v16 "DoubleTap2Wake" works fine like my OPO
Battery consuption is very good.

For all users of BiTGApps, R27 hasn't PlayStore app (i don't know why)

@transi1 Good work (y) , thanks again ;)

Last edited:

Marvino.

Nov 7, 2014
Egypt
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Hello everybody,

Lolz-kernel v16
BiTGApps R26
Magisk v23

CrDroid 7.7 is the latest official version by the original maintainer, find it here : https://crdroid.net/hlte

alexda2323

May 30, 2019
Argentina
Hello everybody,

Lolz-kernel v16
BiTGApps R26
Magisk v23

Hello could you help me? I have two queries. 1- in what order is masgisk and kernel installed lolz, which goes first. 2-how do I make the battery last? just installing the kernel or you have to install an app to modify things. I would really appreciate your help.

Robby68

May 12, 2012
Bologna
Hello could you help me? I have two queries. 1- in what order is masgisk and kernel installed lolz, which goes first. 2-how do I make the battery last? just installing the kernel or you have to install an app to modify things. I would really appreciate your help.
1 - Before Magisk
2 - I installed KernelAdiutor Mod for underclock to 1.497 Ghz and 2/3 cycles discharge/charge battery

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts