[ROM][hlte][Official]ResurrectionRemix v6.0.0[8.1.0_r11]

Search This thread

Mjamocha

Jul 2, 2010
Thanks to all that continue to maintain the Note 3.
I have been a fan of RR from the getgo, and am still in awe with the updates. I am awaiting a working Bluetooth calling fix as the icing on the cake!
Keep up the good work guys/gals.

tux222

Mar 7, 2017
Hey Guys,

do I have to update my bootloader and modem if I wanna use this ROM? The last time when I flashed a new Lineage OS, my N9005 was unable to detect the simcard. Then I googled a bit and found that I have to update my bootloader and modem. Is that right?

Tears for Fears

Apr 12, 2012
Hey Guys,

do I have to update my bootloader and modem if I wanna use this ROM? The last time when I flashed a new Lineage OS, my N9005 was unable to detect the simcard. Then I googled a bit and found that I have to update my bootloader and modem. Is that right?
Pretty much yeah. If you haven't already, you will have to update your baseband to use the newer ROMs. Otherwise, you may get problems like no SIM detected and whatnot.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

rayman95

Jan 14, 2009
monaco
Hey Guys,

yes, look on my signature for details...

Eleo

Apr 16, 2012
Jena

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    56593d8991.png

Resurrection Remix Oreo

Installation Files
    ROM

Unofficial Open GApps 8.1

Changelog

Resurrection Remix Github Source

Big thanks to:

XDA developers
    LineageOS team
    Dirty Unicorns
    Omni team
    AND OF COURSE TO ALL THE SUPPORTERS, DONATORS AND USERS

Code:
    I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
    A lot.

XDA:DevDB Information
    Resurrection Remix, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Contributors
    JagravNaik
    Source Code: [url]https://github.com/ResurrectionRemix[/URL]

Kernel Source: [url]https://github.com/LineageOS/android_kernel_samsung_msm8974[/URL]

ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information

Created 2018-02-11
    Last Updated 2018-02-11
    RR builds for Samsung Galaxy Note 3​
    Use latest TWRP
    Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab dmesg . (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues.[/QUOTE]
    "official" is not equal to "better release"... but "i was the old maintainer" is not equal to "better release" too.
    following someone's thoughts I am better than vid and Jagrav temasek and christer are even better, zion959 is more better... and so on.
    more than 1 month ago that does not update, this may be the reason?
    RR-N-v5.8.5-20180101-hlte-Official-vidwhal

Absolutely not!

It is quite the opposite.

RRN last official build was supposed to be in October 2017.

Vidwhal has issued extra builds frequently after that, keeping our device up to date with Lineage base and security fixes.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone