[ROM][hlte][Official]ResurrectionRemix v6.0.0[8.1.0_r11]

Search This thread

sushrukh

Jun 27, 2010
Kolkata
"updater process ended with signal 4" is there any way to fix this ?

I'm not sure what's wrong -- I get an error "This package is for device: hlte, hltespr, hltexx; this device is ."

i'm 9005. installing over magma...
is there supposed to be an additional step to do?

thanks!
There will be an option called "Download the latest version" on the download page...Do NOT download that...That's not for our Note 3...I did the same mistake yesterday night...When I visited the download page, I thought that the latest version showing there will also be for Note 3 but that's not the case...If you try to download & install any other version, it won't install as they are not for the HLTE version & were uploaded for other devices by other uploaders...

We have only 1 HLTE rom on that link which we need to install & this is the direct link : https://sourceforge.net/projects/re...-O-v6.0.0-20180211-hlte-Official.zip/download

Also since there is absolutely no update on this rom after the first one, I don't think It should be tagged an "Official" rom...I am personally better off installing a rom which gets atleast some updates from its dev...

Also for people having no network or SIM issue, can flash Nordic BL & CP to get their network back...Make sure to backup your EFS first...There is an option to backup your EFS in TWRP...

I am uploading the Nordic BL & CP here on my Google drive...

BL : BL_N9005XXSGBQD1
CP : CP_N9005XXUGPQB1

Last edited:
G

GuestK00202

Thanks for replies.
I downloaded the link provided, but still won't install. Getting the same error. I installed the nougat version of rr instead which seem to work fast and without crashing apps.

Yep, hopefully it gets officially updated. Thanks for the help!

InfinityBlaze

Aug 18, 2017
Soneone mentioned that they flashed the latest twrp via odin but the phone wouldnt boot in recovery

Last edited:

jerryspring

Feb 18, 2018
Great! Only one issue so far... When applying a wallpaper, screen bugs out and becomes glitchy. But it sorts out.

Eleo

Apr 16, 2012
Essen, Germany
Google Pixel 3a XL
Google Pixel 6
Great ROM! Only 2 qualms. Glifchy when applying wallpaper and volume control. On any screen when turning down volume it only adjusts media volume. Only time that it will adjust main volume (ringer) is when you set the settings on linking ringtones with notifications
I think you are aware that this thread has been left out of development long time ago (since first release actually). Now current unOFFICIAL RRO thread with more frequent update and developments is this:
https://xdaforums.com/galaxy-note-3/development/rom-resurrection-remix-n-6-0-0-t3748689

I suggest you to update from this (un)official to that unOFFICIAL one. I am not sure about your specific issue, but on there you got latest RR updates and fixes.

Cheers.

BOWB01

Mar 25, 2018
How do i configure the hardware buttons so that the one on the lower left acts as recents and not options?

gucefx

Aug 27, 2014
Hi guys, I have a slight problem and I don't know if anybody encountered it
My Capacitive touches (The back button and the other one near the home button) aren't backlit and I can't customize them in the rom, any solution to that ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    56593d8991.png

Resurrection Remix Oreo

Installation Files
    ROM

Unofficial Open GApps 8.1

Changelog

Resurrection Remix Github Source

Big thanks to:

XDA developers
    LineageOS team
    Dirty Unicorns
    Omni team
    AND OF COURSE TO ALL THE SUPPORTERS, DONATORS AND USERS

Code:
    I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
    A lot.

XDA:DevDB Information
    Resurrection Remix, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Contributors
    JagravNaik
    Source Code: [url]https://github.com/ResurrectionRemix[/URL]

Kernel Source: [url]https://github.com/LineageOS/android_kernel_samsung_msm8974[/URL]

ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information

Created 2018-02-11
    Last Updated 2018-02-11
    RR builds for Samsung Galaxy Note 3​
    Use latest TWRP
    Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab dmesg . (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues.[/QUOTE]
    "official" is not equal to "better release"... but "i was the old maintainer" is not equal to "better release" too.
    following someone's thoughts I am better than vid and Jagrav temasek and christer are even better, zion959 is more better... and so on.
    more than 1 month ago that does not update, this may be the reason?
    RR-N-v5.8.5-20180101-hlte-Official-vidwhal

Absolutely not!

It is quite the opposite.

RRN last official build was supposed to be in October 2017.

Vidwhal has issued extra builds frequently after that, keeping our device up to date with Lineage base and security fixes.