A56DJ_DUGL / 1.07.401.1

Last edited:

daheufster

Mar 15, 2006

sqlotee

Jul 21, 2017
¡HELP!

Hello Friend.

I would like to know where you have downloaded these firmware, I have been biding the firmware for the Latin American devices and I have not been able to find it.

Could you help me?

Thank you

Buharee

Aug 26, 2017

daheufster

Mar 15, 2006
HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle RUU Collection

A56DJ_UHL
2PUKIMG_A[email protected]60803G_2_release_484228_signed_2_4.zip
2PUKIMG_[email protected]60906G_release_486903_signed_2_4.zip

A56DJ_DUGL
2PUKIMG_A56D[email protected]60803G_2_release_489944_signed_2_4.zip
2PUKIMG_A[email protected]60906G_release_486913_signed_2_4.zip
Would somebody be able to explain step wise how to install this zip, where i tried to do so ones but ended up bricking my phone and needed a new motherboard (which has been replaced under warranty by HTC thank god). I have now an unlocked bootloader through the HTC site but if i want to s-off via sunshine i need to relock bootloader. Each time i do so my phone stalls at the HTC image when booting..:crying:.. So it seems i am stock at s-on

Last edited:

Eversmile23

Aug 15, 2014
Rourkela
Hi OP,
I downloaded the RUU collection 'DUGL' Version(India), when I unzipped by 'Winrar' it showed the message that the file is corrupt and in the unzipped section I found only 2 files. The download was paused for sometime, when I switched from one hotspot to another as my data balance on the 1st hotspot was less than 1.2 GB. Do you think, it might be the reason(I resumed download from the 2nd hotspot) ? Should I download again? Another thing I wanted to know is : After unzipping the correct zip/rar file, how can I proceed to flash stock ROM? Does the unzipped files contain any exe file, that will tell how to do it on the screen?

Eversmile23

Aug 15, 2014
Rourkela
File corrupt !

I had downloaded twice the zip file for A56DJ_DUGL and while extracting it says "file corrupt" and there are only 2 nos file in the extracted folder. I lost 2,4 GB ! I have to search for the required filke somewhere else.

santod040

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Nov 7, 2008
NorCal
Hi OP,
I downloaded the RUU collection 'DUGL' Version(India), when I unzipped by 'Winrar' it showed the message that the file is corrupt and in the unzipped section I found only 2 files. The download was paused for sometime, when I switched from one hotspot to another as my data balance on the 1st hotspot was less than 1.2 GB. Do you think, it might be the reason(I resumed download from the 2nd hotspot) ? Should I download again? Another thing I wanted to know is : After unzipping the correct zip/rar file, how can I proceed to flash stock ROM? Does the unzipped files contain any exe file, that will tell how to do it on the screen?
I had downloaded twice the zip file for A56DJ_DUGL and while extracting it says "file corrupt" and there are only 2 nos file in the extracted folder. I lost 2,4 GB ! I have to search for the required filke somewhere else.
RUU files are signed and encrypted.
One does not simply "extract" the contents, nor is there any need to, if you just want to flash it.
Either flash the RUU as it is supposed to be flashed, many guides on the various HTC forums on this basic process.
Or, you can use the HTC RUU Decryption utility that is also posted here on XDA, to decrypt the RUU and pick it apart if that's your goal...

Reactions: Eversmile23

raghava1221

Mar 7, 2018
Unable to use RUU file to flash HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle

RUU files are signed and encrypted.
One does not simply "extract" the contents, nor is there any need to, if you just want to flash it.
Either flash the RUU as it is supposed to be flashed, many guides on the various HTC forums on this basic process.
Or, you can use the HTC RUU Decryption utility that is also posted here on XDA, to decrypt the RUU and pick it apart if that's your goal...
I tried following your advice and tried flashing my HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle using your RUU, but was getting an error which states that the file is corrupt.
My Error was: Target didn't report max-download-size
I used twrp and supersu to root my device.
Can you advice me on where I can download an RUU for my device and Flash it?

Last edited: