[ROM][Huawei][11] LiR - Lineage 18.1 for Huawei device

Search This thread

Pheonix0110

Dec 29, 2021
yes emui 8.0 unlocked bootloader using potato nv it syas in fastboot PHONE Unlocked
1643047988922.png

Reactions: AltairFR

SyntacticSalt

Jan 27, 2022
Hi,
i've installed LiR a few days ago on my PRA-LX1 and until now, the majority is working fine (way better than the DarkJoker Version of LOS or LeaOS, which didn't even boot.

Only thing that bothers me currently is that there are some graphic issues, especially the notification bar is blurry.
This can be fixed with the "Enable graphics issues workaround" in Phh settings, but it randomly reappears, and i then have to toggle the setting off and on again. Is there a way to apply the workaround consistently?

-Alf-

Sep 28, 2017
Huawei P9 Lite
Huawei P10 Lite
Hi,
i've installed LiR a few days ago on my PRA-LX1 and until now, the majority is working fine (way better than the DarkJoker Version of LOS or LeaOS, which didn't even boot.

Only thing that bothers me currently is that there are some graphic issues, especially the notification bar is blurry.
This can be fixed with the "Enable graphics issues workaround" in Phh settings, but it randomly reappears, and i then have to toggle the setting off and on again. Is there a way to apply the workaround consistently?
Sometimes it helps to turn off HW overlays in the options for developers (turn off, re-enable and turn off again).
The setting is valid only until the next restart.

Reactions: SyntacticSalt
Apr 16, 2017
Hi!
I was able to install the rom successfully a few days ago now on a P8 Lite 2017 (PRAGUE-L31), it's very nice to be able to enable or disable root access as you like! The few settings in "Phh treble settings" are very interesting.

It's also nice that the OS is devoid of all apps and has only the bare minimum, what a treat!
Also no notification sound, ringtone, or alarm present, you have to download it manually, personally I put the Google Sounds APK to have it.

I had a little trouble to see if the access to services via the SIM card works (calls, SMS, 3G/4G). Until recently I was afraid that it would not work properly, by searching the APN parameters it works better.
I changed the signal detection method to Huawei/Kirin, see what happens next but it looks good.

Very good ROM, this only announces good things for the future.

Have a nice evening!
Champi

Passi36

Oct 11, 2020
I have a very specific problem with the rom. I use a German ID card APP "Ausweis2APP" that requires the "NFC Extended length" function. According to the manufacturer's website, the phone supports the Huawei p10 lite in my case. The requirement Transmission 500 bytes. Can I change this in an NFC conf file?
My Phone PRA-LX1
This is a Workaround put I Cant find this file: " Please change parameter ISO_DEP_MAX_TRANSCEIVE from 261 to 500 in /vendor/etc/libnfc-sec-vendor.conf "

Attachments

• Screenshot.png
    Screenshot.png
    125.2 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

SyntacticSalt

Jan 27, 2022
Hi,
i have another problem with apps that only request the permission to access media, e.g. Telegram.
Apparently images shot with the camera are not placed inside a folder that is accessible with that permission.
When i try to share images from the gallery, the app fails to actually use them, and when i try to share from inside the app, it can't display available images.
Is there a way to fix this?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Non-Official Lineage 18.1 for Huawei (prague, mediapad, warsaw, rhone) - LiR

yUIn6TF.png

LiR is a project which based on LineageOS 18.1 with Eremitein Treble GSI patches (https://github.com/eremitein/treble-patches/wiki/LiR-Project). I have added my personnals patches for Huawei devices : Assisted GPS, NFC, CAST/Miracast, VoLTE....)
    You can enable both SafetyNet options in the Phh Treble settings to pass the SafetyNet test
    You also have the possibility of activating an SU dynamically

Changelog :

Lir March 2022 version

• March 2022 SPL
    • Reduce size of image (remove vndk28, vndk 29)
    Lir Febrary 2022 version
    • February 2022 SPL
    • to the Phh settings > Misc added new options: Restart systemUI and Dump system logs
    • SuperUser app replaced by updated new one (special thanks for contributors ponces and Amy). if you have problems after dirty update you should first remove app from Apps settings then disable/enable Superuser in Phh settings

Lir January 2022 version
    • January 2022 SPL
    • implemented Huawei IMS patches from Iceows
    • fixes for for some devices (mainly with Oreo vendor, A-only) access for media files from some apps like WhatsApp or Telegram (based on Iceows's patch)
    • backported changes from v400h device_phh_treble: All devices support unprocessed audio source, Fix audio for Umidigi X and Gome U9,
    • patch for gsicharger removed, should fix offline charger animation for some devices (need test)
    • volume dialog UI now follows rounded corners
    • opt-out cringe TCP info parsing error (AAAAA....) on legacy kernels (commit)
    • libprocessgroup: Do not remove uid cgroups directory (commit)
    • GarbageMonitor tile removed

LiR December 2021 version
    • Initial build
    • Decembre 2021 SPL

Pre-requisite :

You must have TWRP installed, use this one (make sure to have the unofficial Android 11 one ! )
    You must be decrypted before installing it otherwise it won't boot

Installation :

Download this file : lir-v316-220325-arm64-iceows-huawei.7z

Not Working :
    • VoLTE

ROM OS Version: Android 11
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.4.x (stock 4.4.26 or Siberia_4.4.302-1.1.zip)
    ROM Firmware Required: EMUI 8
    Based On: LiR (eremitein)

Credits:

And all the others who tested my patches and helped me improve this ROM

Support Group
    This ROM keeps asking for SIM PIN on my phone. Cellular works fine on stock ROM, but fails to connect when running anything derived from phhusson AOSP.

Upstream report:

Reports on XDA:

Specs:
    Huawai P8lite PRX-LX1 Prague_L31_HN hw eu
    EMUI 8.0.0.400 C432
    kernel 4.4.23+
    SIM in SIM slot 1

Radio log attached to this post.
    HI I NEED HELP I FOLLEOW EVRYTHING AND THIS HApEN
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot>fastboot flash system C:\Users\Stan\Downloads\gg\lir-v314-211223-arm64-iceows-huawei.img
    target reported max download size of 471859200 bytes
    Invalid sparse file format at header magic
    sending sparse 'system' 1/6 (460798 KB)...
    OKAY [ 13.011s]
    writing 'system' 1/6...
    FAILED (remote: sparse flash write failure)
    Could you indicate EMUI version ? And model of the phone please
    p8 lite 2017 pra-lx1 and emui 8.0 android 8.0.0 but no os anymore
    :\Program Files (x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot>fastboot flash system lir-v314-211223-arm64-iceows-huawei.img
    OH WOW I CAN DO THAT TOO