[ROM][Huawei][12] LeaOS - AOSP 12.1 for Huawei device (EMUI 9)

Search This thread

AltairFR

Apr 22, 2021
Huawei P8lite/P8 Lite
Honor 9
Official AOSP for Huawei (ane) - LeaOS-PHH (android 12.1 version)

LeaOS is a project which based on AOSP with phhusson's Treble GSI patches. I have added my personnals patches for Huawei devices : Encryption, Signal Strengh, Speed Boot, Assisted GPS, NFC, Media App, Default Sound, MediaScanner fixes etc..)

Changelog :

LeaOS-PHH Jul 2022 version
  • Jul 2022 SPL
  • Build with last android aosp source (12.1.0_r11) and v415 phh
  • Fix MediaScanner crash and no default sound (ringtone, alarms..)
  • Fix all selinux denied
  • Add dynamic root
  • Add option in TrebleApp to collect adb log and create txt file in sdcard
  • Include specific properties for ANE-LX1

Installation

* Do not set pin code with google apps version

Source Code:

ROM OS Version: Android 12.1
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.9.x
ROM Firmware Required: EMUI 9
Based On: PHH AOSP v415

Credits:
  • PHH

And all the others who tested my patches and helped me improve this ROM

Support Group

Last edited:

L4nCeR

Oct 17, 2016
Root don't work for me, i don't know why.. Safetynet don't work too.. Any solutions ?
Dual SIM don't work on custom roms?

luka_bubi

Sep 8, 2018
www.bubi.si
I too could not get root to work (in order to remove root) and as consequence pass Safetynet also. I have tried with LeaOS - AOSP and LeaOS - Lineage ROM. As recommended in this comment I went with Pixel experience, but did not like it so I returned to @AndyYan LineageOS ROM.

AltairFR

Apr 22, 2021
Huawei P8lite/P8 Lite
Honor 9
AndyYan pass safetynet ? And for root you want a root rom or a non root rom ?

Pixel pass safetynet and Netflix stock playstore work fine with my patch for drm.wide (preavs)

Last edited:

luka_bubi

Sep 8, 2018
www.bubi.si
As long as there is a clean ROM with no extra stuff that I have to remove then I do not need root. In most ROMs I need to became root to remove root and be able to pass SafetyNet.

As far as AndyYans ROMs go they do not pass Safetynet completely, just enough to fool my banking apps to work normally. That is good enough for me for my normal daily use of this phone.

Reactions: AltairFR

AltairFR

Apr 22, 2021
Huawei P8lite/P8 Lite
Honor 9
As long as there is a clean ROM with no extra stuff that I have to remove then I do not need root. In most ROMs I need to became root to remove root and be able to pass SafetyNet.

As far as AndyYans ROMs go they do not pass Safetynet completely, just enough to fool my banking apps to work normally. That is good enough for me for my normal daily use of this phone.
Ok so just securize ROM. I have already made a twrp patch to do this job, but not publish for the moment

Reactions: luka_bubi

xszabc123

Aug 12, 2022
Hello, I would like to ask if this gsi can be used for hi6250 models?Because the gsi of Android12L that I brushed several phh before can't boot ...

Reactions: AltairFR

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Is Bluetooth pairing bug fixed for our device in this version?
    This probably won't help under [A12] GSI, but have you tried bluetooth manager apk? (google play or f-droid)
    Is Bluetooth pairing bug fixed for our device in this version?
    This probably won't help under [A12] GSI, but have you tried bluetooth manager apk? (google play or f-droid)
    You can solve the problem with this app

Ok so just securize ROM. I have already made a twrp patch to do this job, but not publish for the moment