Author: Ry09iu
Devices: Huawei P6-U06 or P6-T00

Things you need to know

1. Based on official firmware B117SP01, i will update to new version later
2. Use MIUI Patchrom Project, it's realy miui
3. All working, maybe have some bugs, please reply me, my twitter @Ry09iu

How to install

1. Install recovery by xuefy cwm-recovery installer
2. Open it and select "install recovery", you must rooted!
3. Select "reboot into recovery" to launch recovery, or press volumn keys when you rebooting
4. Select "choose zip from /mnt/ext_sdcard " to install miui rom, don't choose from sdcard/ (don't wipe data)
5. Reboot your device

Changelog

Sorry for my English, i used google translation...

[3.11.22]

- Update to the latest 3.11.22 MIUI code , please refer to MIUI official update log
- Removal of part of the interface pops up 2 Open Open mode selection ( ie original option removed )
- Set - LED light option to remove useless color , leaving only the green, red, yellow and green by default (thanks to Xuefy's patch provided )
- Removal Brush Script Formatting data mandatory sentences , the user can choose whether to clear the recovery of user data before the brush into a complete package ( first brush MIUI is strongly recommended to empty into operation )
- Remove the lower part of the program depends on the menu button
- Fix the problem FC probabilistic setting occurs when long press the HOME key to clean up memory

[3.11.15]

- Update to the latest 3.11.15 MIUI code , please refer to MIUI official update log
- Fix the previous version of the problem can not be replaced ringtones
- Unicom users to come and repair some electrical problems can not display the contact name ( thanks to Ron 's friendship Rone test )
- Fix the problem list China as an icon Set advanced settings display random

Note : OTA upgrade to 3.11.15 , and is not included Unicom come and repair some electrical problems can not display the contact's name , you need a complete package heavy brush , or use the RE Manager into cust / directory, files deleted unicom folder , and copy the folder to the current path channel and named unicom, then restart, so that you can solve

[3.11.8]

- Update to the latest 3.11.8 MIUI code , please refer to MIUI official update log
- Update package to the end of the latest EmotionUI B117
- Fix long press can not select text to copy and paste the problem and increase the MIUI clipboard
- Fix week millet cloud synchronization problems when WIFI set FC
- Fix Fast Software Selection Sort FC problems
- Part of the adjustment frame layer code

[3.11.2]

- Update MIUI code to latest version 3.11.1 , please refer to MIUI official update log

[3.10.26]

- Update MIUI code to latest version 3.10.25 , please refer to MIUI official update log
- Fix Millet notes, click the Clock icon FC problems
- Repair the connection does not display properly notified WIFI problem (fix reboot when you connection CMCC)
- Set - Huawei Advanced Settings option added to the original factory settings, including Dolby sound factory settings, the default memory card, display - color temperature adjustment, power management, and gloves mode option
- When you set the default storage to an external card, photo gallery home page will be displayed
- Hide desktop icons on the power management program
- Fixed system comes with recovery file path where the error will not occur again unable to restart the issue to a temporary recovery
- Full support for automatic updates OTA online, click update that you can just wait for a moment), as well as selected through system updates have been downloaded for offline upgrade package upgrade will restart automatically invoke temporary recovery brush machine, from the upgrade will be more convenient (thanks Xuefy's code provided)

[3.10.19]

- Update MIUI code to latest version 3.10.19, please refer to MIUI official update log
- Fix font problem can not be replaced
- Repair change the theme of status bar will only take effect after the restart
- Repair open handsfree mobile version of the problem can not hear caller after
- Fix Traditional display lock screen displays the date garbled
- Fix desktop clock widget displays 0 degrees Celsius weather problems
- Corrected mobile graphics machine model P6-U06 to P6-T00 ( Chinese version )
- Add Huawei Advanced settings, support the navigation bar display on and off, lock screen off network settings, engineering mode, system program to streamline functions
- Try to fix the problem Yellow Pages unresponsive, we also need to test whether the repair feedback (I tested here have no problem)
- Other code modification and finishing

[3.10.11]

1. Initial release

Credits

1. Miui official
2. Xuefy
3. Tenfar

Attachments

• RecoveryInstaller-v1_01_apk_AnZhi.apk
    2.7 MB · Views: 8,346
Last edited:

mkchan

Feb 17, 2012
Isabel
Been waiting for miui rom..thanks a lot mate..guess i need to revert back first to b114 as b118 cant be rooted.. :beer::)

Btw can you provide us some screenshots mate..would like to take a glimpse..

Sent from my HUAWEI P6-U06 using Tapatalk 2

Ottomaani0

Feb 22, 2011
Nousiainen
Been waiting for miui rom..thanks a lot mate..guess i need to revert back first to b114 as b118 cant be rooted.. :beer::)

Btw can you provide us some screenshots mate..would like to take a glimpse..

Sent from my HUAWEI P6-U06 using Tapatalk 2

OT:My B118 rooted fine with eRoot, just had to reinstall Superuser app.

Thanks for this ROM! Going to try it out today :)

Sent from my HUAWEI P6-U06 using Tapatalk 4

aeacus

Jul 16, 2007
Xanthi
File size P6-U06

This can't be right.

The file is only 16.3 kb...

Edit: The file is a doc with links but the links lead to what appears to be an online shop.

Last edited:

Ottomaani0

Feb 22, 2011
Nousiainen
Last edited:

Stickman89

Inactive Recognized Developer
Apr 5, 2007
Milton Keynes
Im pretty sure i already made a compatible GAPPs for the P6. I'll upload it when i get to my computer.

Looks like your using my modified recovery installer? Haven't checked the recovery itself but the installer is my translated version.

Last edited:
Reactions: halman

extrem23

Nov 9, 2006
I don't mind about whatsapp but play store is a deal breaker

Sent from my HUAWEI P6-U06 using Tapatalk 4

By default there is no Play Stare and other Google's apps with it. You may flash additional gapps from goo.im.

Sent from my P6-U06 using Tapatalk 4

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

whatsapp + play store = not working at all

Whatsapp not working here as well. I rely on whatsapp as most my friend using it. Not sure if it's only happens with this rom or general problem to MIUI v5?

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

Can anyone please confirm what languages does this ROM include?

Chinese and English. Not sure about the others.

Is this version only support chinese language?

Sent from my HUAWEI P6-U06 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MIUI V5 JB 4.2.2 For Huawei Ascend P6

Author: Ry09iu
    Devices: Huawei P6-U06 or P6-T00

Things you need to know

1. Based on official firmware B117SP01, i will update to new version later
    2. Use MIUI Patchrom Project, it's realy miui
    3. All working, maybe have some bugs, please reply me, my twitter @Ry09iu

How to install

1. Install recovery by xuefy cwm-recovery installer
    2. Open it and select "install recovery", you must rooted!
    3. Select "reboot into recovery" to launch recovery, or press volumn keys when you rebooting
    4. Select "choose zip from /mnt/ext_sdcard " to install miui rom, don't choose from sdcard/ (don't wipe data)
    5. Reboot your device

Changelog

Sorry for my English, i used google translation...

[3.11.22]

- Update to the latest 3.11.22 MIUI code , please refer to MIUI official update log
    - Removal of part of the interface pops up 2 Open Open mode selection ( ie original option removed )
    - Set - LED light option to remove useless color , leaving only the green, red, yellow and green by default (thanks to Xuefy's patch provided )
    - Removal Brush Script Formatting data mandatory sentences , the user can choose whether to clear the recovery of user data before the brush into a complete package ( first brush MIUI is strongly recommended to empty into operation )
    - Remove the lower part of the program depends on the menu button
    - Fix the problem FC probabilistic setting occurs when long press the HOME key to clean up memory

[3.11.15]

- Update to the latest 3.11.15 MIUI code , please refer to MIUI official update log
    - Fix the previous version of the problem can not be replaced ringtones
    - Unicom users to come and repair some electrical problems can not display the contact name ( thanks to Ron 's friendship Rone test )
    - Fix the problem list China as an icon Set advanced settings display random

Note : OTA upgrade to 3.11.15 , and is not included Unicom come and repair some electrical problems can not display the contact's name , you need a complete package heavy brush , or use the RE Manager into cust / directory, files deleted unicom folder , and copy the folder to the current path channel and named unicom, then restart, so that you can solve

[3.11.8]

- Update to the latest 3.11.8 MIUI code , please refer to MIUI official update log
    - Update package to the end of the latest EmotionUI B117
    - Fix long press can not select text to copy and paste the problem and increase the MIUI clipboard
    - Fix week millet cloud synchronization problems when WIFI set FC
    - Fix Fast Software Selection Sort FC problems
    - Part of the adjustment frame layer code

[3.11.2]

- Update MIUI code to latest version 3.11.1 , please refer to MIUI official update log

[3.10.26]

- Update MIUI code to latest version 3.10.25 , please refer to MIUI official update log
    - Fix Millet notes, click the Clock icon FC problems
    - Repair the connection does not display properly notified WIFI problem (fix reboot when you connection CMCC)
    - Set - Huawei Advanced Settings option added to the original factory settings, including Dolby sound factory settings, the default memory card, display - color temperature adjustment, power management, and gloves mode option
    - When you set the default storage to an external card, photo gallery home page will be displayed
    - Hide desktop icons on the power management program
    - Fixed system comes with recovery file path where the error will not occur again unable to restart the issue to a temporary recovery
    - Full support for automatic updates OTA online, click update that you can just wait for a moment), as well as selected through system updates have been downloaded for offline upgrade package upgrade will restart automatically invoke temporary recovery brush machine, from the upgrade will be more convenient (thanks Xuefy's code provided)

[3.10.19]

- Update MIUI code to latest version 3.10.19, please refer to MIUI official update log
    - Fix font problem can not be replaced
    - Repair change the theme of status bar will only take effect after the restart
    - Repair open handsfree mobile version of the problem can not hear caller after
    - Fix Traditional display lock screen displays the date garbled
    - Fix desktop clock widget displays 0 degrees Celsius weather problems
    - Corrected mobile graphics machine model P6-U06 to P6-T00 ( Chinese version )
    - Add Huawei Advanced settings, support the navigation bar display on and off, lock screen off network settings, engineering mode, system program to streamline functions
    - Try to fix the problem Yellow Pages unresponsive, we also need to test whether the repair feedback (I tested here have no problem)
    - Other code modification and finishing

[3.10.11]

1. Initial release

Credits

1. Miui official
    2. Xuefy
    3. Tenfar
    ### EDIT

There was a bug in 3.11.8 for the network location.
    I uploaded a new version 3.11.8b
    If you already installed version 3.11.8 (without "b"), please install this patch to fix the bug
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/hvvb67p442bbgb6/Patch_3.11.8_to_3.11.8B.zip

### END

Here's the new 3.11.8 from Ry09iu

Ry09iu changelog for this release (was in chinese that's all I understand with Google translate):
    - based on b117
    - fixed cut / paste / copy
    - fixed some FC's

Download my version here :
    http://www.mediafire.com/?bc4p1rt3397bo1b

What I changed:
    - Multilanguage (thanks to BurgerZ and it's jBart)
    - Added all international Huawei keyboards
    - Deleted all chinese apps (to replace weather app I advice you to install BZ Weather from PlayStore)
    - Gapps included
    - No need to install "More Local", all languages are now selectable
    - Clockwork english recovery integrated (thanks to Stickman89 and surdu_petru)

This week the ROM is NO WIPE. That means that you can flash it over your old MIUI without losing your data.
    I advice to backup your data anyway if something goes wrong.

For those coming from another ROM (stock, baidu, whatever) please flash this zip before flashing ROM:
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/20x9oxsdebshza7/wipe_data.zip
    This is also useful for those already on MIUI that want to do a clean install

Credits:
    Ry09iu
    BurgerZ
    Stickman89
    surdu_petru
    Here it is guys, my multilanguage, gapps'ed version of MIUI 3.11.15

http://www.mediafire.com/?ltoy4ag0pllo7w7

It's a non-wipe ROM but I advice you to make a backup anyway...
    If you wanna do a clean install, wipe your phone first with this:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/20x9oxsdebshza7/wipe_data.zip

Have fun and... au revoir!
    MIUIv5 3.10.11 P6-U06 Multilang version

DOWNLOAD

miuiandroid_multi_hwp6-u06_jb-3.10.11.zip (373.8 MB)
    https://mega.co.nz/#!vhIXFYDI!Ff145BjFxmJbPoeyjTiWyBx_0_FqYWU0aPCPwZgeOLk

+
    gapps 4.2

Languages included:
    English (MarkHUK & iBotPeaches) - Report Bugs - CHANGELOG
    Chinese (Xiaomi) - Report Bugs - CHANGELOG
    Polish (Acid) - Report Bugs - CHANGELOG
    Russian (KDev Group) - Report Bugs - CHANGELOG
    Ukrainian (KDev Group) - Report Bugs - CHANGELOG
    Slovak (ingbrzy) - Report Bugs - CHANGELOG
    Czech (kynio) - Report Bugs - CHANGELOG
    French (Matzounet, cpasmoi) - Report Bugs - CHANGELOG
    Hungarian (vagyula) - Report Bugs - CHANGELOG
    Danish (1982Strand) - Report Bugs - CHANGELOG
    Dutch (redmaner) - Report Bugs - CHANGELOG
    German (Bitti09) - Report Bugs - CHANGELOG
    Greek (finner) - Report Bugs
    Spanish (Ehrans, psychoraz) - Report Bugs - CHANGELOG
    Italian (Mish) - Report Bugs
    Arabic (MIUI Palestine) - Report Bugs - CHANGELOG
    Norwegian (trondkevin, datagutt) - Report Bugs - CHANGELOG
    Hebrew (HebMIUI) - Report Bugs - CHANGELOG
    Vietnamese (HoangTuBot) - Report Bugs- CHANGELOG
    Korean (Nosoy1) - Report Bugs- CHANGELOG
    Indonesian (pekikz) - Report Bugs - CHANGELOG
    Brazilian-Portuguese (MIUIBrasil)
    Turkey (Celaleddin Madencan) - Report Bugs - CHANGELOG
    Thai (gooagolf, rcset) - Report Bugs - CHANGELOG
    i asked pvillasuso via PM if he could fix it, like he did in the last ota update.

Also told him to change MIUI's build version while flashing via update-script, else it would be remain as the old one.

Hope he will :)

I read the chinese change log from Ry09iu (3.10.26). He finally fixed OTA-Updates via Device, and app locations (Internal or SD-Card), (via Huawei Settings App)

There Bro : http://www.mediafire.com/?vv6ov8ey6876ev6

Cheers
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone