[ROM][Huawei u8300] Adrenalin 2.3.5 RC1 Gingerbread 2.3.5

Search This thread

TuoNonno

Oct 24, 2008
Treviso
Adrenalin 2.3.5 UPDATE 3

DISCLAIMER:

As usual, i'm not responsible for any damage you can do to your phone using my rom...
If you want to modify the rom to improve it it's ok, just give me credits

This rom is getting me busy for a lot of time, this because I needed to learn a lot on android, I don't want donation, I just want a reply with a thanks :)

SCREENSHOTS

screenshot1314778562310.png
screenshot1314778417213.png
screenshot1314778325913.png
screenshot1314778490201.png
screenshot1314778461158.png

FEATURES

kernel is 2.6.29-perf, Cyanogenmod 7 Based (Gingerbread 2.3.5), overclock is supported (710 mhz max)

KNOWS BUGS:

- FM not working
- Wired headset not working during calls
- Wifi tethering is not working with built in method (settings -> wireless), but works well with the app from the market "wireless tether for root users"
- Camera is now working (thanks slk77) but buttons are not correctly skinned, minor bug
- Qrcode apps not working
- Usb thetering not working due to kernel limitation

Keyboard issues:

The main problem for keyboard is that there are different versions around of this phone with different keyboards...
In order to gain the same characters mapping as before you need to move back from the original rom the file named qwerty.kcm.bin located under system/usr/keychars in the same folder of the new rom.
The file that is now packed in the rom is the one from the italian version of u8300 that should be ok for european users. Other keyboard versions need their own file from the old eclair rom.

I'm packing some of the keyboard layout to help you with this, they are in form of zip update, flash them after the rom and remember to fix permissions!

- Thai keyboard update:

http://www.mediafire.com/?f4p8xsz2c3f2be3

- Swedish keyboard update:

http://www.mediafire.com/?dd4igrbrbd6mfu9

- Greek Keyboard update:

http://www.mediafire.com/?zh9b6wf7kpp2vur

- Polish keyboard update:

http://www.mediafire.com/?v78xvba4jlgd3oq

- Portuguese and italian apostrophe patch keyboard update:

http://www.mediafire.com/?3nqr4oo1d5quaej

PREPARE YOUR PHONE

- Root the phone with z4root
- Install rom manager from market
- Install the custom recovery from rom manager, choose huawei ascend recovery
- Reboot into recovery and do a full backup of your current rom

INSTALL ADRENALIN ROM

n.b.: If you are coming from a previous adrenalin rom version I suggest you to wipe data and do a fresh install to avoid problems like bootloop or Force closes.

- Put the file Adrenalin.2.3.5.RC1.update3 into the root of your sd card and reboot the phone in recovery mode
- Choose wipe data/factory reset from the menu
- Choose "install zip from sdcard" and select Adrenalin.2.3.5.RC1.update3 from the menu, go on with the process
- Once done, reboot the phone and do the first boot, it should take 3/4 minutes
- Reboot the phone once again in recovery mode and again choose "install zip from sdcard", but this time select patches.zip and go on with the process
- Once done, do not reboot, but select "advanced" and then "fix permissions", it should take a minute or less
- Reboot and you are done

DOWNLOAD LINKS

- Adrenalin.2.3.5.RC1.update3

- Patchesv1.1.zip (deprecated, use 1.4 below instead)

- Patchesv1.2.zip (Fix for wireless tether, deprecated, use 1.4 below instead)

- Patchesv1.3.zip (Fix keyboard backlight, many thanks to marlodavampire, deprecated, use 1.4 below instead)

- Patchesv1.4.zip (Fix softkeyboard problem and pin screen reboot, we don't need anymore nullkeyboard app, many thanks to marlodavampire)

- Another nice LDPI theme: (the one from screenshots) http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=983997

Download links for stock firmwares:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1142381

Modded drivers and software:

http://www.mediafire.com/?nk36nesaabqsukw

Last edited:

znial

Aug 27, 2007
Bologna
get rom manager, clockwork reco and finally i get 2.3 on my u8300 and it is working fine, it is really light and clean (how to install google apps such gmail, maps etc?)
some bugs at the first impressions (notice that i am a newbbie and this is the first rom i try on android, so some bugs aren't a real bug but depend from my incompetence):
cannot pull up the notification panel
cannot find screen alignment utility
can't find add new google account (only new email)
the in call screen is always in portrait mode (so it is rotated by 90 degrees)

this is a very best starting point for developing this huawei device.
i'll wait to test newer build
thank you very much for your efforts!

sorry for my english, if u need more detailed reports please contact me in pm, so we could speak italian ^^

Last edited:

TuoNonno

Oct 24, 2008
Treviso
get rom manager, clockwork reco and finally i get 2.3 on my u8300 and it is working fine, it is really light and clean (how to install google apps such gmail, maps etc?)
some bugs at the first impressions (notice that i am a newbbie and this is the first rom i try on android, so some bugs aren't a real bug but depend from my incompetence):
cannot pull up the notification panel
cannot find screen alignment utility
can't find add new google account (only new email)
the in call screen is always in portrait mode (so it is rotated by 90 degrees)

this is a very best starting point for developing this huawei device.
i'll wait to test newer build
thank you very much for your efforts!

sorry for my english, if u need more detailed reports please contact me in pm, so we could speak italian ^^

thank you znial for your bug report :D

you can't pull down the notification panel because the touch is not aligned, and the main problem is that gingerbread don't use no more the tslib so there are not possibilities to align it manually trought a program. Align must be done by kernel side and this is so hard for me T_T but i'm working on it ^^

google apps need to be downloaded from market :)

xZabuza

May 23, 2011
Soul Society
thank you znial for your bug report :D

you can't pull down the notification panel because the touch is not aligned, and the main problem is that gingerbread don't use no more the tslib so there are not possibilities to align it manually trought a program. Align must be done by kernel side and this is so hard for me T_T but i'm working on it ^^

google apps need to be downloaded from market :)

but i have no market :(( any help ?
Ty

TuoNonno

Oct 24, 2008
Treviso
Last edited:

draga

Nov 5, 2009
You are welcome. I am doing some experiments with the rom.
As far as I've seen, the touchpad is working correctly in landscape mode. So it's a bit weird but it's still usable.
I like the idea of Gingerbread on this phone :)

xZabuza

May 23, 2011
Soul Society
OK, i solved the Problem of the Google Apps.

Download "gapps-gb-20110307-signed.zip" file to your computer and copy and paste into the SDCard root . Turn off the Phone and Boot in recovery mode "Press and Hold Green key + Volume+ and Power up all the same time" and select "Flash from SD card". Then you'll see "gapps-gb-20110307-signed.zip" and Select it. Install and reboot and done u'll see all Google apps. :D

Attachments

• gapps-gb-20110307-signed.zip
    5.5 MB · Views: 1,152

.nuke

Apr 28, 2009
1) does this rom supports "answer button" on wired handsfree ?
2) how much phone works (approx) ?
3) does barcode scanners works ?
4) can i mount card via USB without console\adb ?
i tried this swedroid.se/forum/showthread.php?t=40999 mod of CM7/2.3.3 & it got all this bugs now :-(

xZabuza

May 23, 2011
Soul Society
About the Notification bar the problem is no the calibration, i believe is the drag button is bugged, cuz u cant drag up or down,
btw i find a way to open it,
Go -> Menu -> Settings -> ADWLauncher -> General Behavior -> and chose Swipe Up or Down Actions -> and Open/close Notifications

I hope some genius solve this, but for now is better then nothing :p

xZabuza

May 23, 2011
Soul Society
1) does this rom supports "answer button" on wired handsfree ?
2) how much phone works (approx) ?
3) does barcode scanners works ?
4) can i mount card via USB without console\adb ?
i tried this swedroid.se/forum/showthread.php?t=40999 mod of CM7/2.3.3 & it got all this bugs now :-(

about this: 4) can i mount card via USB without console\adb ?

Yes u dont need Console\adb

just plug the usb go to notification bar, press the usb link and Turn on USB storage.

what do u mean by: 2) how much phone works (approx) ???

and: 3) does barcode scanners works ? I dont know ... never had that :\

Last edited:

TuoNonno

Oct 24, 2008
Treviso
About the Notification bar the problem is no the calibration, i believe is the drag button is bugged, cuz u cant drag up or down,
btw i find a way to open it,
Go -> Menu -> Settings -> ADWLauncher -> General Behavior -> and chose Swipe Up or Down Actions -> and Open/close Notifications

I hope some genius solve this, but for now is better then nothing :p

this is a nice trick :)

btw I can swipe down the notification if I press near the earphone all the way down xD (yes, on the black part of the sreen portrait :p)

TuoNonno

Oct 24, 2008
Treviso
I need a help from someone that know how to edit apks...

I need someone with a linux machine that can decompile /system/framework/framework-res.apk and clone the content of

res/layout/keyguard_screen_sim_pin_landscape.xml

into

res/layout/keyguard_screen_sim_pin_portrait.xml

and then recompile the apk...

Doing this work from my machine causes the phone to eternal boot loop :/ even if the compiler give not error

xZabuza

May 23, 2011
Soul Society
i have noticed sometimes i lost the operator signal for 5 to 10 sec...
is this another problem? or im the only one with this issue?

U8300
Original Phone from:
Optimus Portugal
Unlocked
Using
Vodafone Portugal now

xZabuza

May 23, 2011
Soul Society
I need a help from someone that know how to edit apks...

I need someone with a linux machine that can decompile /system/framework/framework-res.apk and clone the content of

res/layout/keyguard_screen_sim_pin_landscape.xml

into

res/layout/keyguard_screen_sim_pin_portrait.xml

and then recompile the apk...

Doing this work from my machine causes the phone to eternal boot loop :/ even if the compiler give not error

Hi
If u use Vmware with CentOS that will work ? :confused:

oh another thing...
every time i ty so write something, popup the Virtual keyboard
i try to disable de the android keyboard and it work but just in the browser.
when i want to write a SMS it says i need to enable the Vkeyboard and i cant select the write box...
any idea how can this be solved ?

Ty :)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Adrenalin 2.3.5 UPDATE 3

DISCLAIMER:

As usual, i'm not responsible for any damage you can do to your phone using my rom...
    If you want to modify the rom to improve it it's ok, just give me credits

This rom is getting me busy for a lot of time, this because I needed to learn a lot on android, I don't want donation, I just want a reply with a thanks :)

SCREENSHOTS

screenshot1314778562310.png
    screenshot1314778417213.png
    screenshot1314778325913.png
    screenshot1314778490201.png
    screenshot1314778461158.png

FEATURES

kernel is 2.6.29-perf, Cyanogenmod 7 Based (Gingerbread 2.3.5), overclock is supported (710 mhz max)

KNOWS BUGS:

- FM not working
    - Wired headset not working during calls
    - Wifi tethering is not working with built in method (settings -> wireless), but works well with the app from the market "wireless tether for root users"
    - Camera is now working (thanks slk77) but buttons are not correctly skinned, minor bug
    - Qrcode apps not working
    - Usb thetering not working due to kernel limitation

Keyboard issues:

The main problem for keyboard is that there are different versions around of this phone with different keyboards...
    In order to gain the same characters mapping as before you need to move back from the original rom the file named qwerty.kcm.bin located under system/usr/keychars in the same folder of the new rom.
    The file that is now packed in the rom is the one from the italian version of u8300 that should be ok for european users. Other keyboard versions need their own file from the old eclair rom.

I'm packing some of the keyboard layout to help you with this, they are in form of zip update, flash them after the rom and remember to fix permissions!

- Thai keyboard update:

http://www.mediafire.com/?f4p8xsz2c3f2be3

- Swedish keyboard update:

http://www.mediafire.com/?dd4igrbrbd6mfu9

- Greek Keyboard update:

http://www.mediafire.com/?zh9b6wf7kpp2vur

- Polish keyboard update:

http://www.mediafire.com/?v78xvba4jlgd3oq

- Portuguese and italian apostrophe patch keyboard update:

http://www.mediafire.com/?3nqr4oo1d5quaej

PREPARE YOUR PHONE

- Root the phone with z4root
    - Install rom manager from market
    - Install the custom recovery from rom manager, choose huawei ascend recovery
    - Reboot into recovery and do a full backup of your current rom

INSTALL ADRENALIN ROM

n.b.: If you are coming from a previous adrenalin rom version I suggest you to wipe data and do a fresh install to avoid problems like bootloop or Force closes.

- Put the file Adrenalin.2.3.5.RC1.update3 into the root of your sd card and reboot the phone in recovery mode
    - Choose wipe data/factory reset from the menu
    - Choose "install zip from sdcard" and select Adrenalin.2.3.5.RC1.update3 from the menu, go on with the process
    - Once done, reboot the phone and do the first boot, it should take 3/4 minutes
    - Reboot the phone once again in recovery mode and again choose "install zip from sdcard", but this time select patches.zip and go on with the process
    - Once done, do not reboot, but select "advanced" and then "fix permissions", it should take a minute or less
    - Reboot and you are done

DOWNLOAD LINKS

- Adrenalin.2.3.5.RC1.update3

- Patchesv1.1.zip (deprecated, use 1.4 below instead)

- Patchesv1.2.zip (Fix for wireless tether, deprecated, use 1.4 below instead)

- Patchesv1.3.zip (Fix keyboard backlight, many thanks to marlodavampire, deprecated, use 1.4 below instead)

- Patchesv1.4.zip (Fix softkeyboard problem and pin screen reboot, we don't need anymore nullkeyboard app, many thanks to marlodavampire)

- Another nice LDPI theme: (the one from screenshots) http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=983997

Download links for stock firmwares:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1142381

Modded drivers and software:

http://www.mediafire.com/?nk36nesaabqsukw
    Simple tutorial for Adrenalin..... again..... and New Rom 2.3.9

first of all read the tutorials for partitioning your sdcard and how to use link2sd.
    Using this you can add more apps to your phone and keep a lot of internal memory free

[link2sd]
    [XDA - sdcard partitioning]
    [how to partition sdcard using windows]

Remember to backup your sdcard before partition it

What do you need to install Adrenalin

1) [z4root]
    2) [rom manager]
    3) [Adrenalin 2.3.5 RC1 update 3]
    4) [Google Apps]
    5) [1.5 patch]
    6) [calibration patch]
    7) 100% battery charge (in reality you just need something between 40% and 100%, but this way if u encounter problems, u'll still have energy in the phone to solve them and it will avoid a miss-install resulting from the power ended during flash)

note: - Put the files Adrenalin.2.3.5.RC1.update3, gapps, 1.5 patch and calibration patch into the root of your sd card or any other folder of ur liking.
    just by my experience, i advice u to put also the dload folder at the root of ur sdcard, with just the updata.app inside. its just in case u experience something (phone not coming out of bootloader after restart or something) and this way u can go back to stock easy and start again

read bellow for access keys

PROCESS:
    1- Install z4root and do a permmanent Root to the phone
    2- Install rom manager and open it
    3- Select "flash ClockworkMod Recovery" to install the custom recovery from rom manager, choose huawei ascend recovery
    4- go to "all clockworkmod recoveries" and flash a previous version of ClockworkMod Recovery, after finish, do step 3 again and go to 5. (its to avoid conflitcs with the huawey recovery and to avoid no access to CWM recovery)
    5- select Reboot into recovery and do a full backup of your current rom (optional, but if u dont do it, u'll lose everything u had - if u want to go back to eclair)
    In CWMod recovery Menu u use the trackball to go up/down (press it results in a "enter key"), the go back buttom is a go back buttom (lol) and return (enter) key is a enter
    6- select wipe data/factory reset from the menu
    7- go to advanced and select wipe dalvik cache
    8- go to mount and storage and select format boot and format system (use the keyboard enter key to avoid selecting and entering the wrong one with the trackball)
    9- Choose "install zip from sdcard" and select Adrenalin.2.3.5.RC1 update 3 from the menu, go on with the process
    10- Once done, again Choose "install zip from sdcard" and select gapps from the menu, go on with the process
    11- go to advanced and select fix permissions
    12- go back and select reboot system now (remove ur sim card before)
    the first boot it should take between 1 to 4 minutes (the phone is in bootloop if u see the animation restarting itself - the screen goes black and the android in a skate appears again, if it does this again and again, its on bootloop. if u see just the circle rotating it is fine (since it doesnt stay there for 15 min))
    13- Calibrate screen and it will reboot as soon u finish. (read bellow if u miscalibrate screen)
    14- insert the sim card before the phone enters the boot animation
    15- turn on wifi, if u dont use the 3G data, turn data off. Configure everything u want to be set ( like the crt animation or the buttons on the status bar or the allow unkown sources install - this one is a must), dont open link2sd nor set the cpu to 710 (or other) yet, u'ld have to do it again after flashing patch 1.5.
    16- reboot into recovery (long press the power button and select Reboot and Recovery mode)
    17- Choose "install zip from sdcard" and select Patchesv1.5.zip then fix permissions (this one should take a min or two) and reboot system
    18- go to apps drawer, open No-frils CPU control, there should be there 2 frequencies, 245 and 600, change the 600 (it is the higher frequency the phone is working after reboot) to the value u want (dont worry, all of them were tested and none will grant problems, dont go bellow than 600, u'll slow down the phone and drain battery faster, 710 grants more perfomance and the battery drain is almost the same as 600), apply and grant superuser permissions
    19- open link2sd, grant permissions and select ext4.
    20- Reboot and Enjoy

If by any chance u miscalibrate the display - Go back in recovery mode and install screenpointsbackup.zip, then fix permissions and reboot

dont bypass the google apps or it will result in no-lockscreen and no receiving calls/sms bug.

After flashing the rom, you'll need to calibrate battery.
    use the batterycalibration app to calibrate battery.
    let the phone charge to 100%, wait 10-15 min, open batterycalibration, the battery values should be around 4120 and 4167mv, press battery calibration (do not unplug the phone yet). shutdown the phone, let it stay in charging mode for 5 min. reboot, check the new battery values at batterycalibration (the new ones should be between 4170 and 4270mv), let it sit there for another 5 min and, finally unplug the phone.
    -> sometimes after doing the calibration, the battery 1st charge drains in a few (between 8 and 16) hours, but its normal. <-
    even it drains the 1st charge, dont worry about doing a 2nd battery calibration. just do a normal charging, after one or two charging/draining cycles the battery will work properly.

Keyboard access Keys for a turned off phone
    Call button + volume up + power -> turn on phone in CWM recovery
    Hang up + power -> turn on phone in Bootloader mode (fastboot)
    Hang up + volume up + power -> activate the huawey stock rom flashing, it will wipe everything in your phone and flash the stock rom back to phone (if you have a dload folder in your sdcard)

keyboard files for other languages
    tuono made several keyboard installers, they are on the 1st page, 1st post.
    u just need to download it, place it at ur sdcard, reboot to recovery, choose "install zip from sdcard", select the language file, after finish, fix permissions and reboot.
    since there are a few limitations to cm keyboard app
    the users who cant write in their language chars
    go to google store and download and install two apps
    go keyboard
    and the language installer for ur language,
    ex: search in google store for
    Code:
    [COLOR="MediumTurquoise"](language)[/COLOR] for go keyboard
    change the (language) for ur desired language

example:
    then go to language and keyboard
    enable the go keyboard
    go to GO Keyboard definitions (or configurations, i dont know which english settings u got on ur menu)
    input settings, input language settings
    if u uncheck the english language and leave enabled the arabic language, ur keyboard will write arabic chars
    go back to any input text app and select the go keyboard as input method
    thats it
    u can configure the keyboard app any way u like

If You want the Touchscreen Keyboard back from hide and seek
    flash this "un"-mod (lol. un... it still keep all the previous patches (1.0 to 1.5, except the touchscreen keyboard being popped down patch)
    View attachment patches_1.5-TK.zip
    (to some languages is better this way, especially if there are some keys switched)

Bugs/Not Working
    Read first post for a full explanation

what are the drawbacks? The bugs that i need to live with of i update?
    FM Radio not working. Almost all phones that had FM Radio, updating to Cyanogenmod made them lose FM Radio because of certified drivers and other issues
    Keyboard - some keys that used the double function, like the ".com" key or the "smiley" key, are stuck to using only one function, ".com" stays just "@". if u have keyboard issues (keys switched or something), flash the correct version for your phone, they're at the 1st post.
    TouchScreen calibration - it is not the best compared to the one used on u8300 eclairs, but is something almost as good.
    QRCode scanning not working.
    Remember this is not an update for the stock rom, it's a new OS.

Windows drivers are at the 1st post. check modded drivers

GPS settings
    the actual gps settings are for europe.
    if u are from outside that area or u want a more specific area, u can use the fasterfix app. on its menu there are some gps servers and a custom option. by selecting it, u can write the one gps server u want (if it wasnt on the list). basically, it is just writing down the country abrv.
    (france is fr, united kingdom is uk, etc) before the gps server adress.

something like this
    uk.pool.ntp.org

for more info, visit http://www.pool.ntp.org/
    using gps status app (its on google store), u can see if ur internal gps hardware is working and ur actual location
    Note: u8300 huawei's gps was made to be an online gps (a gps assisted by internet), meaning, for it to work with google maps, ndrives and others, it needs to be connected to the internet to work properly (unless u use an off-line gps app that saves the maps in the sdcard and uses the tracking system to navigate, there are a few in google store and they work great without internet)

Important
    for the ones that dont like being at the spotlight :D
    (just kidding)

the beats audio boot sound was supposed to delete itself after that 1st boot but apparently i forgot to add some init.d code lines at patch 1.5
    use some root explorer app and delete this file (android_audio.mp3) from this folder "system/media/audio/ui"
    or replace it with the sound u like. (needs to be renamed android_audio.mp3) <- i did that and some guys hate my guts :p
    or if u are a windows user, go google (lol :cool: ) and search for android commander, or go to the creator thread here in xda, its a very usefull tool and u can use it to delete that file and to do other stuff with ur phone. there is also a linux version but i think its a dead issue, but if anyone want a peek, go see it

Vicky 2.0 released, some info about it here

the process is similar to adrenaline
    flash Vicky 2.0
    flash SuperSu -> Tx to Chainfire
    flash modded GAPPS
    fix permissions and then reboot
    config touchscreen calibration
    (one thing, after the 1st boot and after the sim pin screen - if u have the sim card inserted -, let the phone stay a while in the touchscreen calibrator, there is chance that u need to insert the pin again and that will restart the calibration and could miscalibrate the screen. if u dont that to happen, insert the sim card before the 2nd boot)
    config GAPPS, link2sd, no-cpu, etc
    reboot and done

after that is using time
    if the display miscalibrates it self by bad calibration input or other stuff, go to recovery and use the TSReset to reset touchscreen calibration
    the rom has some TS values by default, that allows you to go to the screen calibrator and calibrate again without any problems and with more accuracy. this way the old bad calibration input wont interfere with the new one

p.s. - the boot sound is activated, i let it stay because this way u can see if the phone enters in boot loop after install (the music restarts). when u are done with the configs, u can delete it. should be after configured gapps
    btw, there are 3 launchers in this rom, adw, holo and huawei launcher (back from the dead), uninstall the ones u dont like

any opinion, bug report, other things about the rom is welcomed to improve the rom

For just the portuguese users

[Mini-Tutorial] Configurar MMS em Android
    os apns foram actualizados com as modificações necessárias mas se, por algum acaso, (ainda?!) não funcionarem as mms, façam o seguinte:

- Instalar APN Portugal
    - Abrir o APN Portugal e seleccionar "Configurar APNs"
    - (opcional) Colocar o widget do APN Portugal no homescreen (recomendado)
    - (opcional para controlar acessos indevidos à internet) Garantir que o widget está vermelho e não verde, ou seja, a internet está desligada OU abrir o APN Portugal e garantir que a internet está desactivada
    - Ligar dados no smartphone (Definições - Sem fios e Redes - Redes Móveis - Check Dados activados)
    - Testem enviando uma MMS para vocês mesmos.

NOTA IMPORTANTE: Se colocaram o widget, sempre que quiserem aceder à internet sem ser por wi-fi, TÊM que carregar no widget para ele ficar verde, senão não vão conseguir aceder à internet. Se não colocaram o widget têm que ir à app APN Portugal e activar o acesso à internet.
    NOTA IMPORTANTE 2: Com a instalação do APN Portugal é possivel permitir/negar o acesso à internet (excepto wi-fi) por parte do smartphone, por isso não há problema de ter sempre os dados activados desde que se faça um bom controlo na APN Portugal para activar ou negar o acesso à internet. Eu tenho os dados sempre ligados e quando necessito de aceder à internet 3G basta-me tocar no widget e voilá. Quando termino a navegação, toco outra vez no widget e a internet fica inactiva.

what is to do for next update
    make the keyboard be more like the stock keyboard
    add a battery power bar - 50% done
    add a cpu bar - 50% done
    fix network tweaks - some conflict with the cmparts settings and others with the network, so they are not implemmented in v2.0 but dont worry the important tweaks are already running at the boot start
    fix camera saving 90 degrees rotated files or fixing adrenalin camera transparency menus problem - i will do the one that is quick and wont be more a pain in the a**
    fix the camera and gps battery drain that results from their using - that comes from the sources, the problem isnt after their use, is while we are using those apps. a friend is already trying to make them a little less energy drainners, lets see if he can do that
    FM radio -> still a pita

modding

fix some icons that overcome the text bellow in buttons
    a bug resulting in a fc on the config of the light button at cmparts, options are already configured but if we want to change it, it forces close
    fix the size of some menus (bigger than adrenalin and some bigger than stock), its a problem because this is an mdpi rom now instead of a ldpi like adrenalin

p.s.- i will try making those fixes not requiring any wiping, its a bummer doing wipes everytime and it wears the nand memory (from what i could investigate, only after 100k wiping cycles, lol, still have lots)

i will put more after
    TuoNonno i have fixed the update three problem i can receive calls and have a lockscreen but i cant use wifi tethering with the built in version and this is how i did it

from stock rom
    1. u backup the rom
    2. u go in to recovery and wipe data then install Adrenalin 2.3.5 RC1 then boot ur phone
    3. go back into recovery and install Adrenalin 2.3.5 RC1 update 2 then fix permissions then boot ur phone
    4. go back into recovery and install Adrenalin 2.3.5 RC1 update 3 then fix permissions then boot ur phone
    5. go back in recovery and install Patchesv1.4.zip then fix permissions

i think this is how and if it doesnt work then im sorry if i wasted ur time i have tried it and it work 4 me i will have a link for the downloads of adrenalin 2.3.5 RC1 and adrenalin 2.3.5 RC1 update 2 for the people who do not have them

EDIT: here r the links

Adrenalin 2.3.5 RC1 http://www.mediafire.com/?b352ymy8h9rxdqc

Adrenalin 2.3.5 RC1 update 2 http://www.mediafire.com/?022c84bth501121

and here r some themes that look good when u install them the 1s with this * next to it will be in theme choser

nt sense* http://www.mediafire.com/?uodouvi5lxbcmxr#1

nt sense blue* http://www.mediafire.com/?3p0k6eftqwwdgm3

i think these are fixes for the themes above
    nt sense battery http://www.mediafire.com/?ccll6oyhx5f10ph

nt sense blue battery http://www.mediafire.com/?kbxhhs4g055q7cx
    I've made a patch to bind the Home function to the "Sym" key, i'll add it in the first post.
    I'm working on bind it to the keyboard backlight anyway...
    OMG OMG OMG got the calibration working O_O

Thanks to tas0s advices!

can't wait to pack te build and share with you :)
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone