• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] I5800XXJPU [Android 2.2][09.2011]

Search This thread

Przekret

Oct 3, 2008
Plock
www.sampro.pl
I5800XXJPU:

Code:
# autogenerated by buildinfo.sh                                                          
ro.build.id=FROYO                                                                        
ro.build.display.id=FROYO.XXJPU                                                          
ro.build.version.incremental=XXJPU                                                       
ro.build.version.sdk=8                                                                   
ro.build.version.codename=REL                                                            
ro.build.version.release=2.2                                                             
ro.build.date=2011. 09. 02. (ę¸ˆ) 14:24:37 KST                                           
ro.build.date.utc=1314941077                                                             
ro.build.type=user                                                                       
ro.build.user=root                                                                       
ro.build.host=DELL135                                                                    
ro.build.tags=release-keys                                                               
ro.product.model=GT-I5800                                                                
ro.product.brand=samsung                                                                 
ro.product.name=GT-I5800                                                                 
ro.product.device=GT-I5800                                                               
ro.product.board=GT-I5800                                                                
ro.product.cpu.abi=armeabi                                                               
ro.product.manufacturer=samsung                                                          
ro.product.locale.language=en                                                            
ro.product.locale.region=GB                                                              
ro.wifi.channels=                                                                        
ro.board.platform=s5p6442                                                                
# ro.build.product is obsolete; use ro.product.device                                    
ro.build.product=GT-I5800                                                                
# Do not try to parse ro.build.description or .fingerprint                               
ro.build.description=GT-I5800-user 2.2 FROYO XXJPU release-keys                          
ro.build.fingerprint=samsung/GT-I5800/GT-I5800/GT-I5800:2.2/FROYO/XXJPU:user/release-keys
# Samsung Specific Properties                                                            
ro.build.PDA=I5800XXJPU                                                                  
ro.build.hidden_ver=I5800XXJPU                                                           
ro.build.changelist=1058214                                                              
ro.tether.denied=false                                                                   
# end build properties

Download:

http://hotfile.com/dl/131599022/503...PU_I5800OXXJPO_I5800XXJP4_I5800XXJPU.rar.html

Pass: sampro.pl

hillbeast

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 9, 2011
Dunedin
Grr. Like two days before I want to release my ROM, they make another... I'll do a diff on all the files to see what they changed. Hopefully it's not a complete recompile because then diff will just go nuts.

hillbeast

Feb 9, 2011
Dunedin
I installed it in my phone and is working fast. But I am not a developer so i am not sure which are the differences with other roms...

This is what has changed:

Code:
Only in Stock.JPS: CSCFiles.txt
Only in Stock.JPS: SW_Configuration.xml
Only in Stock.JPS: T9DB
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/AccountAndSyncSettings.apk and Stock.JPU/app/AccountAndSyncSettings.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: AccountAndSyncSettings.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/ApplicationsProvider.apk and Stock.JPU/app/ApplicationsProvider.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: ApplicationsProvider.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/AxT9IME.apk and Stock.JPU/app/AxT9IME.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: AxT9IME.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/BadgeProvider.apk and Stock.JPU/app/BadgeProvider.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: BadgeProvider.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/Bluetooth.apk and Stock.JPU/app/Bluetooth.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: Bluetooth.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/BluetoothOPP.apk and Stock.JPU/app/BluetoothOPP.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: BluetoothOPP.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/BluetoothServices.apk and Stock.JPU/app/BluetoothServices.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: BluetoothServices.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/BluetoothTestMode.apk and Stock.JPU/app/BluetoothTestMode.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: BluetoothTestMode.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/Browser.apk and Stock.JPU/app/Browser.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: Browser.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/BuddiesNow.apk and Stock.JPU/app/BuddiesNow.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: BuddiesNow.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/CSC.apk and Stock.JPU/app/CSC.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: CSC.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/CalendarProvider.apk and Stock.JPU/app/CalendarProvider.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: CalendarProvider.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/CallSetting.apk and Stock.JPU/app/CallSetting.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: CallSetting.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/Camera.apk and Stock.JPU/app/Camera.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: Camera.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/CertInstaller.apk and Stock.JPU/app/CertInstaller.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: CertInstaller.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/ClockPackage.apk and Stock.JPU/app/ClockPackage.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: ClockPackage.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/Contacts.apk and Stock.JPU/app/Contacts.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: Contacts.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/ContactsProvider.apk and Stock.JPU/app/ContactsProvider.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: ContactsProvider.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/DataCreate.apk and Stock.JPU/app/DataCreate.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: DataCreate.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/DefaultContainerService.apk and Stock.JPU/app/DefaultContainerService.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: DefaultContainerService.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/DialerTabActivity.apk and Stock.JPU/app/DialerTabActivity.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: DialerTabActivity.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/Divx.apk and Stock.JPU/app/Divx.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: Divx.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/Dlna.apk and Stock.JPU/app/Dlna.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: Dlna.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/DownloadProvider.apk and Stock.JPU/app/DownloadProvider.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: DownloadProvider.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/DrmUA.apk and Stock.JPU/app/DrmUA.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: DrmUA.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/DualClock.apk and Stock.JPU/app/DualClock.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: DualClock.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/Email.apk and Stock.JPU/app/Email.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: Email.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/FMRadio.apk and Stock.JPU/app/FMRadio.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: FMRadio.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/FactoryTest.apk and Stock.JPU/app/FactoryTest.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: FactoryTest.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/FlashSVGPlayer.apk and Stock.JPU/app/FlashSVGPlayer.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: FlashSVGPlayer.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/Gallery3D.apk and Stock.JPU/app/Gallery3D.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: Gallery3D.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/Gmail.apk and Stock.JPU/app/Gmail.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/GoogleCalendarSyncAdapter.apk and Stock.JPU/app/GoogleCalendarSyncAdapter.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/GoogleContactsSyncAdapter.apk and Stock.JPU/app/GoogleContactsSyncAdapter.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/GooglePartnerSetup.apk and Stock.JPU/app/GooglePartnerSetup.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/GoogleServicesFramework.apk and Stock.JPU/app/GoogleServicesFramework.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/GpsSetup2.apk and Stock.JPU/app/GpsSetup2.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: GpsSetup2.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/HTMLViewer.apk and Stock.JPU/app/HTMLViewer.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: HTMLViewer.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/InfoAlarm.apk and Stock.JPU/app/InfoAlarm.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: InfoAlarm.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/InputEventApp.apk and Stock.JPU/app/InputEventApp.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: InputEventApp.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/JobManager.apk and Stock.JPU/app/JobManager.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: JobManager.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/LogsProvider.apk and Stock.JPU/app/LogsProvider.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: LogsProvider.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/Maps.apk and Stock.JPU/app/Maps.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/MarketUpdater.apk and Stock.JPU/app/MarketUpdater.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/MediaProvider.apk and Stock.JPU/app/MediaProvider.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: MediaProvider.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/Memo.apk and Stock.JPU/app/Memo.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: Memo.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/Mms.apk and Stock.JPU/app/Mms.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: Mms.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/MobileTrackerEngineTwo.apk and Stock.JPU/app/MobileTrackerEngineTwo.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: MobileTrackerEngineTwo.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/MobileTrackerUI.apk and Stock.JPU/app/MobileTrackerUI.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: MobileTrackerUI.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/MtpApplication.apk and Stock.JPU/app/MtpApplication.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: MtpApplication.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/MusicPlayer.apk and Stock.JPU/app/MusicPlayer.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: MusicPlayer.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/MyFiles.apk and Stock.JPU/app/MyFiles.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: MyFiles.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/NetworkLocation.apk and Stock.JPU/app/NetworkLocation.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: NetworkLocation.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/OtaProvisioningService.apk and Stock.JPU/app/OtaProvisioningService.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: OtaProvisioningService.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/PackageInstaller.apk and Stock.JPU/app/PackageInstaller.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: PackageInstaller.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/Personalization.apk and Stock.JPU/app/Personalization.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: Personalization.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/Phone.apk and Stock.JPU/app/Phone.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: Phone.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/PhoneErrService.apk and Stock.JPU/app/PhoneErrService.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: PhoneErrService.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/Phone_Util.apk and Stock.JPU/app/Phone_Util.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: Phone_Util.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/PicoTts.apk and Stock.JPU/app/PicoTts.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: PicoTts.odex
Only in Stock.JPU/app: Preconfig.apk
Only in Stock.JPU/app: Preconfig.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/Protips.apk and Stock.JPU/app/Protips.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: Protips.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/RilFactoryApp.apk and Stock.JPU/app/RilFactoryApp.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: RilFactoryApp.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/SamsungWidget_CalendarClock.apk and Stock.JPU/app/SamsungWidget_CalendarClock.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: SamsungWidget_CalendarClock.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/SamsungWidget_FeedAndUpdate.apk and Stock.JPU/app/SamsungWidget_FeedAndUpdate.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: SamsungWidget_FeedAndUpdate.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/SamsungWidget_ProgramMonitor.apk and Stock.JPU/app/SamsungWidget_ProgramMonitor.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: SamsungWidget_ProgramMonitor.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/SamsungWidget_StockClock.apk and Stock.JPU/app/SamsungWidget_StockClock.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: SamsungWidget_StockClock.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/ScreenCaptureService.apk and Stock.JPU/app/ScreenCaptureService.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: ScreenCaptureService.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/SecDownloadProvider.apk and Stock.JPU/app/SecDownloadProvider.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: SecDownloadProvider.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/SelfTestMode.apk and Stock.JPU/app/SelfTestMode.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: SelfTestMode.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/Settings.apk and Stock.JPU/app/Settings.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: Settings.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/SettingsProvider.apk and Stock.JPU/app/SettingsProvider.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: SettingsProvider.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/SetupWizard.apk and Stock.JPU/app/SetupWizard.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/SimDetachNotifier.apk and Stock.JPU/app/SimDetachNotifier.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: SimDetachNotifier.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/SisoDrmProvider.apk and Stock.JPU/app/SisoDrmProvider.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: SisoDrmProvider.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/SnsAccount.apk and Stock.JPU/app/SnsAccount.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: SnsAccount.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/SnsProvider.apk and Stock.JPU/app/SnsProvider.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: SnsProvider.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/SoundPlayer.apk and Stock.JPU/app/SoundPlayer.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: SoundPlayer.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/Stk.apk and Stock.JPU/app/Stk.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: Stk.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/Street.apk and Stock.JPU/app/Street.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPS/app: Superuser.apk
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/Swype.apk and Stock.JPU/app/Swype.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: Swype.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/Talk.apk and Stock.JPU/app/Talk.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/TelephonyProvider.apk and Stock.JPU/app/TelephonyProvider.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: TelephonyProvider.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/TouchWiz30Launcher.apk and Stock.JPU/app/TouchWiz30Launcher.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: TouchWiz30Launcher.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/TouchWizCalculator.apk and Stock.JPU/app/TouchWizCalculator.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: TouchWizCalculator.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/TouchWizCalendar.apk and Stock.JPU/app/TouchWizCalendar.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: TouchWizCalendar.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/TtsService.apk and Stock.JPU/app/TtsService.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: TtsService.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/TwWallpaperChooser.apk and Stock.JPU/app/TwWallpaperChooser.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: TwWallpaperChooser.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/UNAService.apk and Stock.JPU/app/UNAService.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: UNAService.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/UnifiedInbox.apk and Stock.JPU/app/UnifiedInbox.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: UnifiedInbox.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/UserDictionaryProvider.apk and Stock.JPU/app/UserDictionaryProvider.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: UserDictionaryProvider.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/Vending.apk and Stock.JPU/app/Vending.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/VideoPlayer.apk and Stock.JPU/app/VideoPlayer.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: VideoPlayer.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/VoiceDialer.apk and Stock.JPU/app/VoiceDialer.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: VoiceDialer.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/VoiceRecorder.apk and Stock.JPU/app/VoiceRecorder.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: VoiceRecorder.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/VoiceSearch.apk and Stock.JPU/app/VoiceSearch.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/VpnServices.apk and Stock.JPU/app/VpnServices.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: VpnServices.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/WlanTest.apk and Stock.JPU/app/WlanTest.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: WlanTest.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/WriteandGo.apk and Stock.JPU/app/WriteandGo.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: WriteandGo.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/audioTuning.apk and Stock.JPU/app/audioTuning.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: audioTuning.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/lcdtest.apk and Stock.JPU/app/lcdtest.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: lcdtest.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/serviceModeApp.apk and Stock.JPU/app/serviceModeApp.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: serviceModeApp.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/shutdown.apk and Stock.JPU/app/shutdown.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: shutdown.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/signin.apk and Stock.JPU/app/signin.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: signin.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/syncmldm.apk and Stock.JPU/app/syncmldm.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: syncmldm.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/syncmlds.apk and Stock.JPU/app/syncmlds.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: syncmlds.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/wipereceiver.apk and Stock.JPU/app/wipereceiver.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: wipereceiver.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/wssomacp.apk and Stock.JPU/app/wssomacp.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: wssomacp.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/wssyncmlnps.apk and Stock.JPU/app/wssyncmlnps.apk differ
Only in Stock.JPU/app: wssyncmlnps.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/bin/debuggerd and Stock.JPU/bin/debuggerd differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/bin/mediaserver and Stock.JPU/bin/mediaserver differ
Only in Stock.JPS/bin: su
diff -r Stock.JPS/build.prop Stock.JPU/build.prop
4,5c4,5
< ro.build.display.id=FROYO.XXJPS
< ro.build.version.incremental=XXJPS
---
> ro.build.display.id=FROYO.XXJPU
> ro.build.version.incremental=XXJPU
9,10c9,10
< ro.build.date=2011. 06. 20. (월) 17:02:31 KST
< ro.build.date.utc=1308556951
---
> ro.build.date=2011. 09. 02. (금) 14:24:37 KST
> ro.build.date.utc=1314941077
13c13
< ro.build.host=SE-S608
---
> ro.build.host=DELL135
29,30c29,30
< ro.build.description=GT-I5800-user 2.2 FROYO XXJPS release-keys
< ro.build.fingerprint=samsung/GT-I5800/GT-I5800/GT-I5800:2.2/FROYO/XXJPS:user/release-keys
---
> ro.build.description=GT-I5800-user 2.2 FROYO XXJPU release-keys
> ro.build.fingerprint=samsung/GT-I5800/GT-I5800/GT-I5800:2.2/FROYO/XXJPU:user/release-keys
32,34c32,34
< ro.build.PDA=I5800XXJPS
< ro.build.hidden_ver=I5800XXJPS
< ro.build.changelist=1025968
---
> ro.build.PDA=I5800XXJPU
> ro.build.hidden_ver=I5800XXJPU
> ro.build.changelist=1058214
Only in Stock.JPS: csc
Binary files Stock.JPS/etc/NOTICE.html.gz and Stock.JPU/etc/NOTICE.html.gz differ
Only in Stock.JPS/etc: resolv.conf
Binary files Stock.JPS/etc/security/otacerts.zip and Stock.JPU/etc/security/otacerts.zip differ
Only in Stock.JPS/etc: sysctl.conf
Binary files Stock.JPS/framework/am.jar and Stock.JPU/framework/am.jar differ
Only in Stock.JPU/framework: am.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/framework/android.policy.jar and Stock.JPU/framework/android.policy.jar differ
Only in Stock.JPU/framework: android.policy.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/framework/android.test.runner.jar and Stock.JPU/framework/android.test.runner.jar differ
Only in Stock.JPU/framework: android.test.runner.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/framework/bmgr.jar and Stock.JPU/framework/bmgr.jar differ
Only in Stock.JPU/framework: bmgr.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/framework/com.google.android.maps.jar and Stock.JPU/framework/com.google.android.maps.jar differ
Only in Stock.JPU/framework: com.google.android.maps.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/framework/com.samsung.device.jar and Stock.JPU/framework/com.samsung.device.jar differ
Only in Stock.JPU/framework: com.samsung.device.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/framework/core.jar and Stock.JPU/framework/core.jar differ
Only in Stock.JPU/framework: core.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/framework/ext.jar and Stock.JPU/framework/ext.jar differ
Only in Stock.JPU/framework: ext.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/framework/framework-res.apk and Stock.JPU/framework/framework-res.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/framework/framework-tests.jar and Stock.JPU/framework/framework-tests.jar differ
Only in Stock.JPU/framework: framework-tests.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/framework/framework.jar and Stock.JPU/framework/framework.jar differ
Only in Stock.JPU/framework: framework.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/framework/ime.jar and Stock.JPU/framework/ime.jar differ
Only in Stock.JPU/framework: ime.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/framework/input.jar and Stock.JPU/framework/input.jar differ
Only in Stock.JPU/framework: input.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/framework/javax.obex.jar and Stock.JPU/framework/javax.obex.jar differ
Only in Stock.JPU/framework: javax.obex.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/framework/monkey.jar and Stock.JPU/framework/monkey.jar differ
Only in Stock.JPU/framework: monkey.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/framework/pm.jar and Stock.JPU/framework/pm.jar differ
Only in Stock.JPU/framework: pm.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/framework/sec_feature.jar and Stock.JPU/framework/sec_feature.jar differ
Only in Stock.JPU/framework: sec_feature.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/framework/seccamera.jar and Stock.JPU/framework/seccamera.jar differ
Only in Stock.JPU/framework: seccamera.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/framework/sechardware.jar and Stock.JPU/framework/sechardware.jar differ
Only in Stock.JPU/framework: sechardware.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/framework/services.jar and Stock.JPU/framework/services.jar differ
Only in Stock.JPU/framework: services.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/framework/svc.jar and Stock.JPU/framework/svc.jar differ
Only in Stock.JPU/framework: svc.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/framework/twframework-res.apk and Stock.JPU/framework/twframework-res.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/framework/twframework.jar and Stock.JPU/framework/twframework.jar differ
Only in Stock.JPU/framework: twframework.odex
Binary files Stock.JPS/lib/libXt9core.so and Stock.JPU/lib/libXt9core.so differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/lib/libaudio.so and Stock.JPU/lib/libaudio.so differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/lib/libfmradio_jni.so and Stock.JPU/lib/libfmradio_jni.so differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/lib/libmedia_jni.so and Stock.JPU/lib/libmedia_jni.so differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/lib/libmediaplayerservice.so and Stock.JPU/lib/libmediaplayerservice.so differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/lib/libnativehelper.so and Stock.JPU/lib/libnativehelper.so differ
Only in Stock.JPU/lib: libnexadaptation_layer.so
Only in Stock.JPU/lib: libnexaudiorenderer.so
Only in Stock.JPU/lib: libnexplayersdk.so
Only in Stock.JPU/lib: libnextreaming_aac_dl.so
Only in Stock.JPU/lib: libnextreaming_amrnb_dl.so
Only in Stock.JPU/lib: libnextreaming_amrwb_dl.so
Only in Stock.JPU/lib: libnextreaming_asp_dl.so
Only in Stock.JPU/lib: libnextreaming_h264_dl.so
Only in Stock.JPU/lib: libnextreaming_mp3_dl.so
Only in Stock.JPU/lib: libnextreaming_ogg_dl.so
Only in Stock.JPU/lib: libnexvideodisplayer.so
Binary files Stock.JPS/lib/libopencore_player.so and Stock.JPU/lib/libopencore_player.so differ

GryTEcHoG

Jun 30, 2011

Code:
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/AccountAndSyncSettings.apk and Stock.JPU/app/AccountAndSyncSettings.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/ApplicationsProvider.apk and Stock.JPU/app/ApplicationsProvider.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/BadgeProvider.apk and Stock.JPU/app/BadgeProvider.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/BluetoothOPP.apk and Stock.JPU/app/BluetoothOPP.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/BluetoothServices.apk and Stock.JPU/app/BluetoothServices.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/BluetoothTestMode.apk and Stock.JPU/app/BluetoothTestMode.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/BuddiesNow.apk and Stock.JPU/app/BuddiesNow.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/CalendarProvider.apk and Stock.JPU/app/CalendarProvider.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/CallSetting.apk and Stock.JPU/app/CallSetting.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/CertInstaller.apk and Stock.JPU/app/CertInstaller.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/ClockPackage.apk and Stock.JPU/app/ClockPackage.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/ContactsProvider.apk and Stock.JPU/app/ContactsProvider.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/DataCreate.apk and Stock.JPU/app/DataCreate.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/DefaultContainerService.apk and Stock.JPU/app/DefaultContainerService.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/DialerTabActivity.apk and Stock.JPU/app/DialerTabActivity.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/DownloadProvider.apk and Stock.JPU/app/DownloadProvider.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/FactoryTest.apk and Stock.JPU/app/FactoryTest.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/FlashSVGPlayer.apk and Stock.JPU/app/FlashSVGPlayer.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/GoogleCalendarSyncAdapter.apk and Stock.JPU/app/GoogleCalendarSyncAdapter.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/GoogleContactsSyncAdapter.apk and Stock.JPU/app/GoogleContactsSyncAdapter.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/GooglePartnerSetup.apk and Stock.JPU/app/GooglePartnerSetup.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/GoogleServicesFramework.apk and Stock.JPU/app/GoogleServicesFramework.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/HTMLViewer.apk and Stock.JPU/app/HTMLViewer.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/InputEventApp.apk and Stock.JPU/app/InputEventApp.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/JobManager.apk and Stock.JPU/app/JobManager.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/LogsProvider.apk and Stock.JPU/app/LogsProvider.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/MarketUpdater.apk and Stock.JPU/app/MarketUpdater.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/MediaProvider.apk and Stock.JPU/app/MediaProvider.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/MobileTrackerEngineTwo.apk and Stock.JPU/app/MobileTrackerEngineTwo.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/MobileTrackerUI.apk and Stock.JPU/app/MobileTrackerUI.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/MtpApplication.apk and Stock.JPU/app/MtpApplication.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/MusicPlayer.apk and Stock.JPU/app/MusicPlayer.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/NetworkLocation.apk and Stock.JPU/app/NetworkLocation.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/OtaProvisioningService.apk and Stock.JPU/app/OtaProvisioningService.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/PackageInstaller.apk and Stock.JPU/app/PackageInstaller.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/Personalization.apk and Stock.JPU/app/Personalization.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/PhoneErrService.apk and Stock.JPU/app/PhoneErrService.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/Phone_Util.apk and Stock.JPU/app/Phone_Util.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/RilFactoryApp.apk and Stock.JPU/app/RilFactoryApp.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/SamsungWidget_CalendarClock.apk and Stock.JPU/app/SamsungWidget_CalendarClock.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/SamsungWidget_FeedAndUpdate.apk and Stock.JPU/app/SamsungWidget_FeedAndUpdate.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/SamsungWidget_ProgramMonitor.apk and Stock.JPU/app/SamsungWidget_ProgramMonitor.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/SamsungWidget_StockClock.apk and Stock.JPU/app/SamsungWidget_StockClock.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/ScreenCaptureService.apk and Stock.JPU/app/ScreenCaptureService.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/SecDownloadProvider.apk and Stock.JPU/app/SecDownloadProvider.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/SelfTestMode.apk and Stock.JPU/app/SelfTestMode.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/SettingsProvider.apk and Stock.JPU/app/SettingsProvider.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/SetupWizard.apk and Stock.JPU/app/SetupWizard.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/SimDetachNotifier.apk and Stock.JPU/app/SimDetachNotifier.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/SisoDrmProvider.apk and Stock.JPU/app/SisoDrmProvider.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/SnsAccount.apk and Stock.JPU/app/SnsAccount.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/SnsProvider.apk and Stock.JPU/app/SnsProvider.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/SoundPlayer.apk and Stock.JPU/app/SoundPlayer.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/TelephonyProvider.apk and Stock.JPU/app/TelephonyProvider.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/TouchWiz30Launcher.apk and Stock.JPU/app/TouchWiz30Launcher.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/TouchWizCalculator.apk and Stock.JPU/app/TouchWizCalculator.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/TouchWizCalendar.apk and Stock.JPU/app/TouchWizCalendar.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/TtsService.apk and Stock.JPU/app/TtsService.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/TwWallpaperChooser.apk and Stock.JPU/app/TwWallpaperChooser.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/UNAService.apk and Stock.JPU/app/UNAService.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/UnifiedInbox.apk and Stock.JPU/app/UnifiedInbox.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/UserDictionaryProvider.apk and Stock.JPU/app/UserDictionaryProvider.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/VideoPlayer.apk and Stock.JPU/app/VideoPlayer.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/VoiceDialer.apk and Stock.JPU/app/VoiceDialer.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/VoiceRecorder.apk and Stock.JPU/app/VoiceRecorder.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/VoiceSearch.apk and Stock.JPU/app/VoiceSearch.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/VpnServices.apk and Stock.JPU/app/VpnServices.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/WriteandGo.apk and Stock.JPU/app/WriteandGo.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/audioTuning.apk and Stock.JPU/app/audioTuning.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/serviceModeApp.apk and Stock.JPU/app/serviceModeApp.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/wipereceiver.apk and Stock.JPU/app/wipereceiver.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/app/wssyncmlnps.apk and Stock.JPU/app/wssyncmlnps.apk differ
4,5c4,5
---
9,10c9,10
---
13c13
< ro.build.host=SE-S608
---
> ro.build.host=DELL135
29,30c29,30
< ro.build.fingerprint=samsung/GT-I5800/GT-I5800/GT-I5800:2.2/FROYO/XXJPS:user/release-keys
---
> ro.build.fingerprint=samsung/GT-I5800/GT-I5800/GT-I5800:2.2/FROYO/XXJPU:user/release-keys
32,34c32,34
---
Binary files Stock.JPS/etc/NOTICE.html.gz and Stock.JPU/etc/NOTICE.html.gz differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/etc/security/otacerts.zip and Stock.JPU/etc/security/otacerts.zip differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/framework/android.policy.jar and Stock.JPU/framework/android.policy.jar differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/framework/android.test.runner.jar and Stock.JPU/framework/android.test.runner.jar differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/framework/bmgr.jar and Stock.JPU/framework/bmgr.jar differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/framework/com.google.android.maps.jar and Stock.JPU/framework/com.google.android.maps.jar differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/framework/com.samsung.device.jar and Stock.JPU/framework/com.samsung.device.jar differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/framework/core.jar and Stock.JPU/framework/core.jar differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/framework/framework-res.apk and Stock.JPU/framework/framework-res.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/framework/framework-tests.jar and Stock.JPU/framework/framework-tests.jar differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/framework/framework.jar and Stock.JPU/framework/framework.jar differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/framework/input.jar and Stock.JPU/framework/input.jar differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/framework/javax.obex.jar and Stock.JPU/framework/javax.obex.jar differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/framework/monkey.jar and Stock.JPU/framework/monkey.jar differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/framework/sec_feature.jar and Stock.JPU/framework/sec_feature.jar differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/framework/seccamera.jar and Stock.JPU/framework/seccamera.jar differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/framework/sechardware.jar and Stock.JPU/framework/sechardware.jar differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/framework/services.jar and Stock.JPU/framework/services.jar differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/framework/twframework-res.apk and Stock.JPU/framework/twframework-res.apk differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/framework/twframework.jar and Stock.JPU/framework/twframework.jar differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/lib/libfmradio_jni.so and Stock.JPU/lib/libfmradio_jni.so differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/lib/libmedia_jni.so and Stock.JPU/lib/libmedia_jni.so differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/lib/libmediaplayerservice.so and Stock.JPU/lib/libmediaplayerservice.so differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/lib/libnativehelper.so and Stock.JPU/lib/libnativehelper.so differ
Binary files Stock.JPS/lib/libopencore_player.so and Stock.JPU/lib/libopencore_player.so differ

is it complete recompile?

marcelloLins

Nov 19, 2010
Rio de Janeiro
I just dont understand.
Is this rom any better than XXJPS,XXJPM or whatever ?
I just dont get the difference.

Is anyone using this one ?
Stable?
Harder,Better,Faster,Stronger ? ( TUNZ TUNZ Daft Punk) than the other builds ?

cdesai

Jan 16, 2011
IN YOUR HEAD
I don't understand why Samsung isnt making froyo 2.2.1 builds!

Or 2.2.2 - wont matter much

This one is built in September - they just recompile the same old source with some tiny fixes here and there, no new functionality added which in turn would need testing

If you want, you can change the u to z (jpz) and release it, no one would feel any major difference

Reactions: Vic 17

Smonic

Jul 17, 2011
Behind You
Or 2.2.2 - wont matter much

This one is built in September - they just recompile the same old source with some tiny fixes here and there, no new functionality added which in turn would need testing

If you want, you can change the u to z (jpz) and release it, no one would feel any major difference

whats the difference between 2.2.1/2.2.2 and 2.2?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I5800XXJPU:

Code:
    # autogenerated by buildinfo.sh                                                          
    ro.build.id=FROYO                                                                        
    ro.build.display.id=FROYO.XXJPU                                                          
    ro.build.version.incremental=XXJPU                                                       
    ro.build.version.sdk=8                                                                   
    ro.build.version.codename=REL                                                            
    ro.build.version.release=2.2                                                             
    ro.build.date=2011. 09. 02. (ę¸ˆ) 14:24:37 KST                                           
    ro.build.date.utc=1314941077                                                             
    ro.build.type=user                                                                       
    ro.build.user=root                                                                       
    ro.build.host=DELL135                                                                    
    ro.build.tags=release-keys                                                               
    ro.product.model=GT-I5800                                                                
    ro.product.brand=samsung                                                                 
    ro.product.name=GT-I5800                                                                 
    ro.product.device=GT-I5800                                                               
    ro.product.board=GT-I5800                                                                
    ro.product.cpu.abi=armeabi                                                               
    ro.product.manufacturer=samsung                                                          
    ro.product.locale.language=en                                                            
    ro.product.locale.region=GB                                                              
    ro.wifi.channels=                                                                        
    ro.board.platform=s5p6442                                                                
    # ro.build.product is obsolete; use ro.product.device                                    
    ro.build.product=GT-I5800                                                                
    # Do not try to parse ro.build.description or .fingerprint                               
    ro.build.description=GT-I5800-user 2.2 FROYO XXJPU release-keys                          
    ro.build.fingerprint=samsung/GT-I5800/GT-I5800/GT-I5800:2.2/FROYO/XXJPU:user/release-keys
    # Samsung Specific Properties                                                            
    ro.build.PDA=I5800XXJPU                                                                  
    ro.build.hidden_ver=I5800XXJPU                                                           
    ro.build.changelist=1058214                                                              
    ro.tether.denied=false                                                                   
    # end build properties

Download:

http://hotfile.com/dl/131599022/503...PU_I5800OXXJPO_I5800XXJP4_I5800XXJPU.rar.html

Pass: sampro.pl
    I could ask for a link to Deoxed this ROM?

I had deodexed it few days ago. Stock deodexed JPU MOD EDIT
    Anybdy wants to request seperate apps please do so.
    I installed it in my phone and is working fast. But I am not a developer so i am not sure which are the differences with other roms...

Code:
    4,5c4,5
    ---
    9,10c9,10
    ---
    13c13
    < ro.build.host=SE-S608
    ---
    > ro.build.host=DELL135
    29,30c29,30
    ---
    32,34c32,34
    ---
    odin won't recognize my phone. My phone won't boot up but i do see the i5800 screen and the samsung boot logo. ANy help?

Try to put a datafs.rfs file from other room into the I5800XXJPU.tar with Total Commander.
    Flash again as usual.
    I got the same problem before and that fixed it for me.