★ [Rom][I605VRUEMJ9][4.3] "Official" Stock Root Odex/Deodex [12/20/13]★

Search This thread

doctor-cool

Jan 24, 2009
I do have TWRP 2.6.3.1 downloaded the file to my phone used TWRP to wipe my phone installed the file TWRP showed that the install was successful then got a notice that my phone was not rooted and asked if I wanted to install super user did that now my phone is stuck on the Samsung Galaxy Note II screen. How do I get it unstuck? Ok I figured it out myself. Pulled the battery, got back to TWRP restored my latest backup. Wiped the cache rebooted and now my phone works.

Why did my phone lock after using TWRP to install or flash http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23269279319198557 onto my phone and add super user? Now what do I do to install this ROM? Thanks for any help!

Steps I think I need to do to install this ROM by TWRP Please help me if I am wrong:
1. Download Odex or DeOdex onto my phone
2. Download This Full Firmware Package to my phone
3. Do a backup using TWRP
4. Using TWRP Wipe Dalvik Cache, Cache, System and Data
5. Using TWRP flash either Odex or DeOdex
6. Reboot
7. Use TWRP to flash Full firmware package
8. Reboot then I'm done

Figured it out.
1. Did a backup with Titanium and another backup and wipe with TWRP
2. Downloaded DeOdex to my phone and used TWRP to install.
3. Downloaded firmware to a PC and used Odin 3.09 to flash the file to my phone (frustrated at first because I forgot about good old download mode!
Rebooted and now the ROM works well!

Thanks , for the "I Figured it out" part. I didn't know what to use or what order to use until I read your post.
I did the same thing Except I used CWM Recovery for the DeOdex part and Odin 3.07 to flash the firmware. Much Thanks

NB2A

Dec 19, 2009
I am running Beans build 26 which has mj9. I believe I have a locked bootloader and use safestrap. Is there any way I can install this rom since I am still on 4.3 with build 26? I wanted to eventually upgrade to Alliance build 30 but figured it was safer to start here with this rom.

Thanks for the great rom I already have!

THANK YOU - Now Big Question...... ;)

this guide is very thorough, and shows you how to do anything you may need to do.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2024207

Accodring to everything I see, you confirm these are the destructions for getting new ROM into my pore phone.

Here is the BIG QUESTION... I want to put i605VRUEMJ9 (because it seems to be complete with the right bootloaders/ radio/ good team support) over this (with the "raped" bootloader) using the guide...
Code:
Product Model:          SCH-I605
  Model ID:
  Device Type:            t0ltevzw
  Device Characteristics: verizon
  Product Serial Number:  xxxxxxxxxxxxxx30bfa1

Build Description:      t0ltevzw-user 4.4.2 KOT49H I605VRUFND7 release-keys
  Build Date:             Thu May  8 01:25:12 KST 2014
  Hardware:               smdk4x12
  Board Platform:         exynos4
  Build Version Release:  4.4.2
  Build ID:               KOT49H

Bootloader:             I605VRUFND7
  Build PDA:              I605VRUFND7
  CSC Sales Code:         VZW
  Region Code:            US
  Ro.secure Level:        1
  Ro.adb.secure Level:    1
  Selinux.enforce Level:  1
  Selinux Level:          1

YES I have already downloaded a whole stock recovery and intend to backup first. The question is (I bought this phone with the 4.4.2 OTA not knowing anything about samsung boot-rape) will it work? I see alot of directions for "safestrapping" etc .... my question is, if the 4.4.2. OTA broke it why cant revert to an UNBROKEN version with Odin/Heimdahl?

Any Links, Documents, etc, helpful Thank you in advance
VW

Reactions: Rydog1818

puritan007

Aug 20, 2013
Colville
Accodring to everything I see, you confirm these are the destructions for getting new ROM into my pore phone.

Here is the BIG QUESTION... I want to put i605VRUEMJ9 (because it seems to be complete with the right bootloaders/ radio/ good team support) over this (with the "raped" bootloader) using the guide...
Code:
Product Model:          SCH-I605
  Model ID:
  Device Type:            t0ltevzw
  Device Characteristics: verizon
  Product Serial Number:  xxxxxxxxxxxxxx30bfa1

Build Description:      t0ltevzw-user 4.4.2 KOT49H I605VRUFND7 release-keys
  Build Date:             Thu May  8 01:25:12 KST 2014
  Hardware:               smdk4x12
  Board Platform:         exynos4
  Build Version Release:  4.4.2
  Build ID:               KOT49H

Bootloader:             I605VRUFND7
  Build PDA:              I605VRUFND7
  CSC Sales Code:         VZW
  Region Code:            US
  Ro.secure Level:        1
  Ro.adb.secure Level:    1
  Selinux.enforce Level:  1
  Selinux Level:          1

YES I have already downloaded a whole stock recovery and intend to backup first. The question is (I bought this phone with the 4.4.2 OTA not knowing anything about samsung boot-rape) will it work? I see alot of directions for "safestrapping" etc .... my question is, if the 4.4.2. OTA broke it why cant revert to an UNBROKEN version with Odin/Heimdahl?

Any Links, Documents, etc, helpful Thank you in advance
VW
No. You cannot go back to an unlocked boot loader once you have a locked one. Safe strap is your only friend now sorry

Reactions: virginwidow
Thank you thank you thank you

No. You cannot go back to an unlocked boot loader once you have a locked one. Safe strap is your only friend now sorry

I'm not excited to hear the news since I can't afford the paid site / place the would liberate me. But at least I know what NOT to try (being and old Linux user, I keep thinking if I just dd the right stuff to the right place anything can be fixed.... bricked my vs980 and undid it several times that way.... ) This looks much different than the LG phone. I read someplace on here somebody went away for simply trying to help people take full control of a device the bought and paid for... scary stuff

THANKS

puritan007

Aug 20, 2013
Colville
I'm not excited to hear the news since I can't afford the paid site / place the would liberate me. But at least I know what NOT to try (being and old Linux user, I keep thinking if I just dd the right stuff to the right place anything can be fixed.... bricked my vs980 and undid it several times that way.... ) This looks much different than the LG phone. I read someplace on here somebody went away for simply trying to help people take full control of a device the bought and paid for... scary stuff

THANKS
Yeah some places solder unlock chip 75$. Safe strap seems to work. Everyone wants to lock everything up these days. Too bad. Stinks

glockman4519

Jun 5, 2013
Central Pa
plus.google.com
Yeah some places solder unlock chip 75$. Safe strap seems to work. Everyone wants to lock everything up these days. Too bad. Stinks

That's why I stopped going with Verizon and Sprint. I was one of the people that used the services of Mobile Tech Video to get my phone's bootloader unlocked once again. I vowed then and there that I was done with Verizon unless they carried a phone that could be unlocked without issues, "Nexus 6", and there aren't many options.

"Chance Favors the Prepared"

fallen00sniper

Jan 4, 2012
Everett
www.androidfilehost.com

THANKS

How did you dd to your phone?

Where did you read that?
From what i understand the supreme court ruled any device is ours to meddle with and I thought since it covered rooting it should cover anything else...

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Free mobile app

fallen00sniper

Jan 4, 2012
Everett
www.androidfilehost.com
anyone have a link to working mj9 firmware download? beans is dead.

Thanks

The firmware is linked as my website, under radio.

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

Some one can upload this rom again? Links dead.

I don't think anyone has a copy anymore, I tried to get it for my repo.

if you follow the instructions in my signature you can find build 26, it is the closest i can offer at the moment.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rydog1818

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ★ [Rom][I605VRUEMJ9][4.3] "Official" Stock Root Odex/Deodex [12/20/13]★

This is a Stock Root Flashable Version Of the newest JellyBean 4.3 I605VRUEMJ9

Requirements: You must have an unlocked bootloader this contains a modified kernel.

The Time Has Come!!!! The Official 4.3 OTA is Here!! :D

This New Version is Built From the Odin Flashable Tar Pulled Directly From kies

This Contains Various Fix's And should fix any previous issues you had

Features:
    Rooted
    insecure boot.img
    BusyBox
    Zipaligned
    Deodexed/Odex
    Init.d support
    Bash
    Sqlite3
    Nano
    adb as root
    Bootanimation.zip support
    Removed Verizon Update Ability
    Removed Vzw Navigator + Tunes
    Removed Knox Apks

Odex Download: http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23269279319197797

md5: b83d5d3626eb83f265d70a4b3a3ce0f1

DeOdex Download: http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23269279319197796

md5: 686ad57be252658962900080e0ae79d4

You Need to Flash This Full Firmware Package Via Odin to get the new modem and to get wifi to work
    Firmware: http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23269279319198557

Disclaimer: no apks have been edited this is a full stock rom that you would expect to get from verizon minus some the knox crap, If You use this as a Base For your rom please give credit where it is due, other than that feel free to use this as u see fit. thanks guys

Thanks to:
    kwhodson - for for initially dumping the files for us
    Dsixda - for the kitchen used to deodex
    ChainFire - for superSU
    One More Enjoy Guys!!
    Reserved For Addons
    http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23269279319198557 is new firmware sorry guys i fell asleep lol!

strongly recomended that u flash this as it is the full mj9 firmware minus bootloader

Updated OP aswell
    ok so i have another firmware file to flash this includes all 4.3 firmware incept bootloader and it works great for me :D uploading now