Search This thread

ad_insane

May 4, 2008
new info from mobiletechworld

Firmware version is now: 2424.11.3.1
Radio Software version : 2424.11.2.2
Bootloader: 5.3.0.4

XK1_Omnia7_XB2.jpg
I finished update using instructions but non of these things changed. Nor bootloader nor radio software, nor firmware version. Any thoughts?

EDIT: I did it! Second time I flashed it everything was fine.

Does anybody know if is there some CSC collection?

Last edited:

giobooo

Feb 15, 2009
Rome
Did anyone experience a very bad battery draining with this rom? i noticed this twice, my battery just started draining very bad, a reboot fixed it! Before going to sleep it was 96 %, in the morning, 7 hrs later, it was 55%!

pruzkaty

Feb 26, 2009
Did anyone experience a very bad battery draining with this rom? i noticed this twice, my battery just started draining very bad, a reboot fixed it! Before going to sleep it was 96 %, in the morning, 7 hrs later, it was 55%!

I have exactly the same problem. With KC1 firmware, my battery is discharging more faster then before.

I had to put KJ1 back to my phone :(

Now i have this FW:
PDA: i8700XXKC1
Phone: i8700XXJK1
CSC: i8700O2CKC1

Last edited:

ronclone

Dec 3, 2009
Ok guys... i have a question. I bought my omnia 7 from amazon unlocked... it was from orange (i believe uk but not sure). it came with 7004, and the first thing i did was chevron>keep unlock>nodo>mango1&2>gprs unlocked again.

Now, after a couple of days i really noticed the low signal and call quality issues... and im not sure what to do... here's my current state:

os ver:7.10.7712.60
firmware revision number: 0222.11.2.2 (seems extremely old BTW)
hardware rev: 3.15.0.4
radio software number: 2424.11.2.2
radio hardware number: 0.0.0.800
bootloader ver: 5.2.1.4
chip SOC ver: 0.36.2.0

PDA: i8700BVKB2
Phone: i8700XXKB2
CSC: i8700ORAKB2

Please someone help me out here, what are my options... i would really like to keep the chevron, i dont care if branded/unbranded, i dont really mind loosing all my data as the phone its kind of new, and i wont loose that much.

will any of these new roms work for me, will i loose the chevron??

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2 questions for advanced users :

- In this new firmware there isn't csc file. It's a problem ?

- Can we use phone and eboot files of this rom and PDA file of another rom ? with this methode we can have the lastest firmware with WP7 7004. But I don't know if it's possible.

Edit : same question than rvmax lol

Ok I check Omnia 7 service manual and I confirm you can flash only radio and boot loader.

I try on my phone and work. Took 2 min to flash no data loose.
    The only problem is the firmware version of OS is not updated.
    My firmware revision is still 2424.10.11.1 not 2424.11.3.1 as shown in the photo above. Bootloader and hardware versions have updated though.

Did I do something wrong? Any idea on how to flash the latest firmware revision?
    How do you fix that problem?

I don't fix it. The rom fix it for my phone.

Hi lutherkingmartin,

Did you flash the whole Rom, or only the phone part?

XIII

Phone + PDA + Bootloader + XEN KJ1 Csc

is in this firmware when you go iinto settings->mobile network a switch to turn 3G on or off.

no, I can turn on off data 3G connexion but not switch between edge and 3G.

can you find out if the earpiece speaker is any louder? and the loud speaker is any quieter on low volume? Lolz if that make sense to you, but that is the problem on the Omnia 7 that bug me. I can live without WF+BT, but the earpiece volume is damn low when I'm outside with ambiance noises.

No change for me for earpiece speaker. It isn't louder, I think like you the earpiece volume is low when I'm outside with ambiance noises. (I test it on steel industry today). And no change too with loud speaker very hight at level 1...... sorry
    Hey guys!
    Updating the ROM deletes all the data on the Omnia right?

yes and it's best to format your old rom before flash.

Hey guys!
    There's a way to use the backup done by Zune before nodo update to avoid the loss of the entire data?

no. impossible.