[ROM] I897UCKJ2 [Android 2.3.5][07.10.2011]

Przekret

Oct 3, 2008
Plock
www.sampro.pl
I897UCKJ2:

Android 2.3.5

Code:
# autogenerated by buildinfo.sh                                                         
ro.build.id=GINGERBREAD                                                                 
ro.build.display.id=GINGERBREAD.UCKJ2                                                   
ro.build.version.incremental=UCKJ2                                                      
ro.build.version.sdk=10                                                                 
ro.build.version.codename=REL                                                           
ro.build.version.release=2.3.5                                                          
ro.build.date=Fri Oct  7 20:33:56 KST 2011                                              
ro.build.date.utc=1317987236                                                            
ro.build.type=user                                                                      
ro.build.user=se.infra                                                                  
ro.build.host=SEP-76                                                                    
ro.build.tags=release-keys                                                              
ro.product.model=SAMSUNG-SGH-I897                                                       
ro.product.brand=samsung                                                                
ro.product.name=SGH-I897                                                                
ro.product.device=SGH-I897                                                              
ro.product.board=SGH-I897                                                               
ro.product.cpu.abi=armeabi-v7a                                                          
ro.product.cpu.abi2=armeabi                                                             
ro.product.manufacturer=SAMSUNG                                                         
ro.product.locale.language=en                                                           
ro.product.locale.region=US                                                             
ro.wifi.channels=                                                                       
ro.board.platform=s5pc110                                                               
# ro.build.product is obsolete; use ro.product.device                                   
ro.build.product=SGH-I897                                                               
# Do not try to parse ro.build.description or .fingerprint                              
ro.build.description=SGH-I897-user 2.3.5 GINGERBREAD UCKJ2 release-keys                 
ro.build.fingerprint=samsung/SGH-I897/SGH-I897:2.3.5/GINGERBREAD/UCKJ2:user/release-keys
# Samsung Specific Properties                                                           
ro.build.PDA=I897UCKJ2                                                                  
ro.build.hidden_ver=I897UCKJ2                                                           
ro.build.changelist=614489                                                              
ro.flash.resolution=1080                                                                
# end build properties

Download:

http://hotfile.com/dl/131961370/17bfb46/SGH-I897_I897UCKJ2__UC_XXX.rar.html

Pass: sampro.pl

stoobie-doo

May 2, 2008
Dallas
Seriously? Already? There must have been a substantial bug in UCKJ1 to deal with to have the new release out already. Good for me I ran out of time this weekend to flash UCKJ1, bad for me that my client blocks hotfile... will have to wait for the hotel on this.

Anybody seeing anything different besides the build date?

4-2ndtwin

Dec 18, 2010
Now I know they're just F-ing with us. Or does the Captivate have nightlies from Samsung now?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using xda premium
Lol --- lmao !!

Nightlies...that's awesome :D

Well, again, i know what to look forward to after work...

Sent from I897UCKJ1

Last edited: