• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][I9100][UNOFFICIAL][7.1.1] Lineage OS 14.1

Search This thread

jojobg

Apr 19, 2015
Sofia ( Plovdiv )
After a missed call, when i picked up my phone, the display was automatically enabled, without touching anything. Before that, with CM 13, 12, or factory android, i had to press the power button to see my notifications. I thought that this is a nice feature, but then i looked at the battery charge % and it was very low, without reason. So i've opened the battery menu in the settings, and saw that the phone was awake roughly since the missed call, till i looked at the notification.
So i've called my phone from another one, waited, and looked the battery history again, and the same happened, that missed call notification keeps the phone awake.
Is this a bug or feature? If a feature, then how can i disable it?
Ambient Display. A very nice feature.

Reactions: sanyigz

Boolian

May 29, 2015
Glasgow
Yes, i've found that after posting. Nothing positive in android 7 over 6, just negatives... this weird default feature, nearly impossible slide to unlock, thinking about reverting to cm13.1
CM13 took 5 months until I found a stable-ish build I could call a daily driver and there were several months of bug fixing & improvements after that and never had an official "Stable" release for our device.
LOS unofficial is just 5 month in development and Official LOS team are dealing with their entire infrastucture having been torn down. I think it's doing great. Already It's shaping up to be the slickest ROM yet.

sanyigz

Oct 5, 2016
CM13 took 5 months until I found a stable-ish build I could call a daily driver and there were several months of bug fixing & improvements after that and never had an official "Stable" release for our device.
LOS unofficial is just 5 month in development and Official LOS team are dealing with their entire infrastucture having been torn down. I think it's doing great. Already It's shaping up to be the slickest ROM yet.

It's not LOS, but google. Google is on the slope, their new thing are worse and worse, it seems this applies to android too.

Skyline

Mar 31, 2014
Mumbai
OnePlus 5T
OnePlus 7 Pro
@Skyline
I have tested your kernel and the modded Adiutor with the unofficial build 02/29. Unfortunately the performance profile with 1200 MHz doesn't work permanent. If I start an app, that needs full power from both CPU cores like Google Earth, the CPU clock falls back to ondemand 800 MHz. This must be an issue of the ROM in the energy saving control.

I tried switching governor from ondemand to Performance from Kernel Adiutor bcoz that's what actually happens when you switch to performance profile in battery section and cpu stays all time on 1200 mhz as it should without any problem but I am currently using AICP 7th Feb build

MigoMujahid

Aug 31, 2015
New York
I tried switching governor from ondemand to Performance from Kernel Adiutor bcoz that's what actually happens when you switch to performance profile in battery section and cpu stays all time on 1200 mhz as it should without any problem but I am currently using AICP 7th Feb build
So the Kernel actually works with AICP??, or you're just saying that you're currently using AICP?

Skyline

Mar 31, 2014
Mumbai
OnePlus 5T
OnePlus 7 Pro

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170227-184328.png
    Screenshot_20170227-184328.png
    61.2 KB · Views: 426

Nobby1960

Jun 3, 2016
Freiburg
Kernel Adiutor in itself is a great app - but I have the problem that the battery settings with all LineageOS-based Nougat builds (really - all) and the Adiutor probably mutually influence itself. The adiutor switches up at 1200 MHz performance on booting, then the ROM says "No, my friend - this is not possible. Here is a maximum of 800 MHz ondemand announced, I'm the boss of the whole". But some apps need the full power from both CPU cores like Google Earth and it's annoying on the long run, to switch on 1200 MHz by hand every minute. The slider in battery settings still stay on performance profile, if I switch it up after reboot.

I have an overlay to see the current CPU clockspeed on display (like in crDroid) and CPU-Z installed.

Last edited:

Skyline

Mar 31, 2014
Mumbai
OnePlus 5T
OnePlus 7 Pro
Kernel Adiutor in itself is a great app - but I have the problem that the battery settings with all LineageOS-based Nougat builds (really - all) and the Adiutor probably mutually influence itself. The adiutor switches up at 1200 MHz performance on booting, then the ROM says "No, my friend - this is not possible. Here is a maximum of 800 MHz ondemand announced, I'm the boss of the whole". But some apps need the full power from both CPU cores like Google Earth and it's annoying on the long run, to switch on 1200 MHz by hand every minute. The slider in battery settings still stay on performance profile.

I have an overlay to see the current CPU clockspeed on display (like in crDroid) and CPU-Z installed.

I don't have problem like that though and everything seems to work fine for me.

Btw I think I should create a new thread tomorrow. In next build we will be using ramdisks according to roms for better compatibility

Reactions: ssanjy

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    THREAD MOVED (OFFICIAL THREAD)
    https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=3555834

Code:
    /*
    ** Your warranty is now void.
    ** We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    ** thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    ** do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    ** before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    ** you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
    **/

Work :
    Almost Everything

Not Work :
    What you tell me

Changelog :
    LineageOS 14.1 Changelog

Download :
    https://download.lineageos.org/i9100

You must use 1GB System PIt. Rom files bigger than 512MB(Stock system partition size).

Sources :
    https://github.com/lineageos

Thanks to @rINanDO for his effort.
    FIRST LINEAGEOS-BUILD 14.1 IS UP!

Changes:
    - Updated sources (Sayonara CyanogenMod, Hello LineageOS)
    - Samsung STK support
    - Battery optimization is back with working profiles (It is working but still in review in CM)
    - Working CM-recovery (applied unofficial fix, for official fix we needs FUSE 7.23 in kernel and we have 7.16.. :( )

Download: lineage-14.1-20161231-UNOFFICIAL-i9100.zip

Happy new year everybody!! :):):):)
    New build is up!

Changelog
    * Reverted a fix (from AICP) which possibly causes random boots. I hope this works.
    * Fixed CMFilemanager
    * Updated sources cm-14.1

Download here:
    cm-14.1-20161205-UNOFFICIAL-i9100.zip
    New build is up!!
    Changes:
    * Update sources (security update 05-01-2017)
    * Fixed WiFi Hotspot
    * Powersave-mode is using conservative-governor now
    * Memory tweaks. Please test and share if you experience any difference.
    KSM, LZ4 ZRAM (400mb), LMK

Download here: lineage-14.1-20170108-UNOFFICIAL-i9100.zip
    New build is up!

Fixes:
    * SIM contacts import/export
    * MMS with mobile data off
    * Flashlight torch wakelock issue (sorry, I forgot the (not yet merged) patch in build 20161205)

Download here: cm-14.1-20161208-UNOFFICIAL-i9100.zip
    @SerenityS: Can we change the subject of this forum to [ROM][7.1.1][i9100][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 14.1?
    Work :
    Everything

Not Work :
    FC in MptDocumentsProvider when opening Downloads-app due missing kernel patches for vold -> /proc/[pid]/mnt