[ROM][I9100][UNOFFICIAL][7.1.1] Lineage OS 14.1

Search This thread

Nobby1960

Jun 3, 2016
Freiburg
I had wiped cache/dalvik but not system and data. That did the trick, thanks. Guess I won't be updating as often if it requires a complete wipe every time.
This can happen if the build data is too far apart. In the meantime, so much has changed that an update no longer works properly. You can also switch to the official build because there are weekly updates.

rINanDO

Dec 17, 2009
Hi all,

I got a new experimental unofficial build for you guys to test. In this build I added the frequencies from the Dorimanx kernel. No overclock support, but frequencies from 100-1200Mhz in 100Mhz steps. The i9300 uses pegasusQ and I updated the code so it will run also on a 2 core CPU with an updated PowerHAL for the i9100. Please test a post your findings.

Download here: lineage-14.1-20170410-UNOFFICIAL-i9100_PegasusQ_100-1200Mhz.zip

rINanDO

Dec 17, 2009
Hi all,

I got a new experimental unofficial build for you guys to test. In this build I added the frequencies from the Dorimanx kernel. No overclock support, but frequencies from 100-1200Mhz in 100Mhz steps. The i9300 uses pegasusQ and I updated the code so it will run also on a 2 core CPU with an updated PowerHAL for the i9100. Please test a post your findings.

Download here: lineage-14.1-20170410-UNOFFICIAL-i9100_PegasusQ_100-1200Mhz.zip

Hmmm I just found out the updated PowerHAL wasn't included in this build.... my bad. Forgot to checkout my repo.... I had continuously 1200Mhz on low battery instead of max 1 cpu and max 800Mhz.
One other thing. When you change the governor and switch it back to PegasusQ, PegasusQ with updated PowerHAL won't work properly because the permissions of PegasusQ-settings are only set at boottime. Please test and post your findings.

Download here: lineage-14.1-20170411-UNOFFICIAL-i9100_PegasusQ_100-1200Mhz.zip

haris1976

Mar 1, 2015
Hmmm I just found out the updated PowerHAL wasn't included in this build.... my bad. Forgot to checkout my repo.... I had continuously 1200Mhz on low battery instead of max 1 cpu and max 800Mhz.
One other thing. When you change the governor and switch it back to PegasusQ, PegasusQ with updated PowerHAL won't work properly because the permissions of PegasusQ-settings are only set at boottime. Please test and post your findings.

Dirty flash or clean flash with 10th build ?

Reactions: Jos Koolen

rINanDO

Dec 17, 2009

Dirty flash or clean flash with 10th build ?
You can dirty flash.

Reactions: haris1976

kiwigi

Oct 4, 2012
LineageOS
Google Pixel 6
Have moved from CM to LOS... I like the feel of it though have a couple of questions.
Can someone tell me how I can access root? I wanted to use Adaway/F-Droid. Did not work.
Another issue is: "android.process.acore". Any suggestions for that?
Thanks

MigoMujahid

Aug 31, 2015
New York
Have moved from CM to LOS... I like the feel of it though have a couple of questions.
Can someone tell me how I can access root? I wanted to use Adaway/F-Droid. Did not work.
Another issue is: "android.process.acore". Any suggestions for that?
Thanks
To Access root you need to flash su addon, you can download it from "extras" in lineagoOS website, but i attached it anyway.
About that issue you have, i believe you didn't clean flash when you moved from cm to lineage, also why are you posting here?, we've gone official already, and there is an official thread now.

OFFICIAL THREAD:
https://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s2/general/rom-t3555834/page125

Attachments

• addonsu-arm-signed.zip
    547 KB · Views: 25
Reactions: kiwigi

kiwigi

Oct 4, 2012
LineageOS
Google Pixel 6
To Access root you need to flash su addon, you can download it from "extras" in lineagoOS website, but i attached it anyway.
About that issue you have, i believe you didn't clean flash when you moved from cm to lineage, also why are you posting here?, we've gone official already, and there is an official thread now.
OFFICIAL THREAD:
https://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s2/general/rom-t3555834/page125
Thanks.
I have forgotten(grey hair(if you know what I mean)) if I did a clean install or not. Will do that and use the addon next. Must also admit that I did not see the official thread.

Reactions: MigoMujahid

scroom

May 7, 2017
Stuck at boot animation

Flashed the last Lineage build (lineage-14.1-20170503-nightly-i9100-signed.zip) and GApps with the latest TWRP version (3.1.0.0). But the phone doesn't boot. It has been stuck at the boot animation. Before flashing I wiped everything.

Seems that I'm not the only one experiencing this issue: (Can't post the link to the reddit page with the title "Stuck at boot animation (i9100)" because I've just registered to the xda forums)

What can I do? Should I file a bug report at the Lineage JIRA?

toy_story

Feb 5, 2017
Tambov
Flashed the last Lineage build (lineage-14.1-20170503-nightly-i9100-signed.zip) and GApps with the latest TWRP version (3.1.0.0). But the phone doesn't boot. It has been stuck at the boot animation. Before flashing I wiped everything.

Seems that I'm not the only one experiencing this issue: (Can't post the link to the reddit page with the title "Stuck at boot animation (i9100)" because I've just registered to the xda forums)

What can I do? Should I file a bug report at the Lineage JIRA?
Hi, first write this post in the official LOS topic here .

Last edited:

laberuschi

May 8, 2017
anyone else got problems with wifi?
my S2 randomly and very often disconnects wifi when it is active (not in sleep mode).
somtimes it helps when i deactivate and activate the wifi. but most of the time i have to restart the phone.
didn't find somehting similar here in the forum. i tried to factory reset and flash the rom again but have always the same problem. even tried other roms..
is it a hardware-problem?

toy_story

Feb 5, 2017
Tambov
anyone else got problems with wifi?
my S2 randomly and very often disconnects wifi when it is active (not in sleep mode).
somtimes it helps when i deactivate and activate the wifi. but most of the time i have to restart the phone.
didn't find somehting similar here in the forum. i tried to factory reset and flash the rom again but have always the same problem. even tried other roms..
is it a hardware-problem?
Hello, this is not a mass problem, try with another connection to WIFI, to another WIFI point.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    THREAD MOVED (OFFICIAL THREAD)
    https://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=3555834

Code:
    /*
    ** Your warranty is now void.
    ** We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    ** thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    ** do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    ** before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    ** you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
    **/

Work :
    Almost Everything

Not Work :
    What you tell me

Changelog :
    LineageOS 14.1 Changelog

Download :
    https://download.lineageos.org/i9100

You must use 1GB System PIt. Rom files bigger than 512MB(Stock system partition size).

Sources :
    https://github.com/lineageos

Thanks to @rINanDO for his effort.
    FIRST LINEAGEOS-BUILD 14.1 IS UP!

Changes:
    - Updated sources (Sayonara CyanogenMod, Hello LineageOS)
    - Samsung STK support
    - Battery optimization is back with working profiles (It is working but still in review in CM)
    - Working CM-recovery (applied unofficial fix, for official fix we needs FUSE 7.23 in kernel and we have 7.16.. :( )

Download: lineage-14.1-20161231-UNOFFICIAL-i9100.zip

Happy new year everybody!! :):):):)
    New build is up!

Changelog
    * Reverted a fix (from AICP) which possibly causes random boots. I hope this works.
    * Fixed CMFilemanager
    * Updated sources cm-14.1

Download here:
    cm-14.1-20161205-UNOFFICIAL-i9100.zip
    New build is up!!
    Changes:
    * Update sources (security update 05-01-2017)
    * Fixed WiFi Hotspot
    * Powersave-mode is using conservative-governor now
    * Memory tweaks. Please test and share if you experience any difference.
    KSM, LZ4 ZRAM (400mb), LMK

Download here: lineage-14.1-20170108-UNOFFICIAL-i9100.zip
    New build is up!

Fixes:
    * SIM contacts import/export
    * MMS with mobile data off
    * Flashlight torch wakelock issue (sorry, I forgot the (not yet merged) patch in build 20161205)

Download here: cm-14.1-20161208-UNOFFICIAL-i9100.zip
    @SerenityS: Can we change the subject of this forum to [ROM][7.1.1][i9100][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 14.1?
    Work :
    Everything

Not Work :
    FC in MptDocumentsProvider when opening Downloads-app due missing kernel patches for vold -> /proc/[pid]/mnt