UPDATE: There will not be any more updates for this ROM.
- Copy the zip to sdcard.
- Flash it through CWM. (NOTE: IT'S AN UPGRADE. FLASH IT OVER SuperROM v3.0)
v2.0 & v1.1:
- Download the zip from the below link.
- Copy it to sdcard
- Flash it through CWM.
v1.0 & v3.0:
- Download rom from the link below.
- Extract the zip. You will find a folder.
- Copy the folder to /sdcard/clockworkmod/backup/
- Go to CWM recovery
- Go to backup/restore option
- Wipe Data/Factory Reset
- Wipe Cache
- Select SuperROM_v1.0_I9100G(for v1.0) or select SuperROM_v3.0 (for v3.0)
- Do wipe cache, wipe dalvik-cache and fix permissions
If you face any google play Store issues in SuperROM v3.0: Look HERE
For ARABIC/FARSI language support, look HERE. (Credits to genius.lizard2)
For activating Black Browser: (only for v1.0, v1.1 and v2.0)
Go to Settings->Wireless and network->Mobile network settings -> Access point names.
In the existing name of your 3G network, you need to set two things.
proxy = localhost
port = 8118
and reboot. Check the browser now
To everyone who has inspired, motivated and encouraged me to work and support the android community. I got a lot of help from xda developers, friends, tutorials and a lot more. I give the credit to everyone who directly or indirectly helped me in creating this rom. I would like to thank and give credit to fellow developers who had created the first kernel(aidfarh) and rom(Homam Ageel) for I9100G. Your work encouraged me to work hard and create my own rom and kernel.
Please be aware that you are flashing at your own risk. I don't bear any responsibility for damage to your phone because of you using this rom.
Link for download:
v3.0 Mirror: HERE