• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][I9190/I9192/I9195][Unofficial][11.0.0] LineageOS 18.1 for S4 Mini

Search This thread

regru

May 25, 2021
Vienna
has problem with SIM card disconnecting fixed in this build? This phone is used by my dad and he told me too that this problem exists and needs the phone to be restarted to make SIM card working again.
Also with the current (May) build I still have this issue, need to restart my phone every couple of days. Unfortunately quite annoying because most of the time the SIM disconnects unnoticed and one cannot be reached by anyone.

gerrano

Jun 11, 2021
Hi @arco68,
thanks again for a great ROM, everything is working fine on this tiny smart phone.
There's only one thing, I'm missing since LOS 14, the remote SIM Access Profile rSAP is no more working with my car phone (Mercedes SAP V2), from ROM to ROM there were different behaviours.
With 18.1 pairing with the car is possible again, but after 1 or 2 seconds I loose connection.
Attached is the log file, that was created by the app rSAP. Maybe this can help to find the problem, better solution.

Attachments

• 20210611_100246_log_rsap.txt
    2 KB · Views: 12

MP_85

Mar 17, 2021
Hey there!

I have a situation, if anyone can help me I would be very grateful.
I have a bluetooth device in my car that is for voice calls only, I can't force VLC audio for example to be played in that device. However, I was using (in other devices) this app:

It allowed me do play all phone sounds through the headset option (bad quality, but acceptable for listening to podcasts and audiobooks).
However, with the S4 Mini and using this ROM, the sound does connect for a few seconds but then is taken back to the phone output. Does anyone have any idea why, or an similar experience making this arrangement work? Thanks!

gointern

Jan 14, 2007
Did anybody run into a problem that the phone reboots and goes into recovery mode? Installed TWRP, flashed lineageos, then mindthegapps, then magisk. But the phone reboots right after booting up. Sometimes it stays longer, sometimes shorter. What did I do wrong?

Teracotta

Jun 26, 2015
will this work with SGH-i257
It has same SOC as i9195, different baseband.
Bootloader is lock but I have variant on Android 4.2 bootloader that may be bypass with Loki method root.

arco68

Recognized Developer
Oct 11, 2010
Hi @arco68,
thanks again for a great ROM, everything is working fine on this tiny smart phone.
There's only one thing, I'm missing since LOS 14, the remote SIM Access Profile rSAP is no more working with my car phone (Mercedes SAP V2), from ROM to ROM there were different behaviours.
With 18.1 pairing with the car is possible again, but after 1 or 2 seconds I loose connection.
Attached is the log file, that was created by the app rSAP. Maybe this can help to find the problem, better solution.
You can try to disable selinux, and see if that helps.

Code:
adb root; adb shell setenforce 0

However, I think rSAP has been an issue since at least Oreo, maybe because Google stopped supporting it since HFP has more or less replaced it.

Enzo vlore

Apr 17, 2021
I flashed this 06/16 build on my gt9195 and the phone call app is not working properly, people can't hear me and i can't hear them.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts