[ROM][I9190/I9192/I9195/L520/R890][Unofficial][11.0.0] LineageOS 18.1 for S4 Mini

Search This thread

Raphos

Jul 31, 2015
Elsass
Hi arco68,

Thanks for this rom development ! I'm wondering that this "old" phone get's LOS 18.

Every thing works fine, battery life is really good. Clear it's not a powerful phone but it's ok.

I just have one problem, the notification light is not bilking for new messages (sms, wire or whatsap); no light...

The incoming message saws up on the screen while the phone is in sleep mode.

Any idea ?

whizzo944

Jan 28, 2012
Durham
Hello all, this thread has moved on to Lineage 18, but all I want to say is I have just installed Lineage 17.1 on my
i9195 and it seems to work brilliantly, so, a million thanks to Arco68 for all his efforts, my S4 mini has a new lease
of life.

kurtn

?!? Sure the S4 mini has notification LED but it's not working on mine with this rom ?!?
Is this relevant?

Raphos

Jul 31, 2015
Elsass
Is this relevant?
😀😀😀 Sorry, thanks for this clarification !

I don't use this phone since a long time and it's just unusual to have no notification led today !

Aug 27, 2015
Is there any significant difference between the twrp linked here on page 1, and the official twrp DOT me releases?
I ask as the official is now at 3.5.2 and I've had hell restoring with 3.5.0 on another device.

burny02

Feb 23, 2016
You first need to wipe a magnet over smart cover sensor to see that menu

Thanks Kurtn, I managed to get the menu to show.

However.....

Turning it off still locks my screen. It is not a smart cover, it is just a cover with a magnet that instantly locks when brought near the left hand side.

Any advice?

kurtn

Thanks Kurtn, I managed to get the menu to show.

However.....

Turning it off still locks my screen. It is not a smart cover, it is just a cover with a magnet that instantly locks when brought near the left hand side.

Any advice?
As soon as you see the menu, you can decide, what actions are triggered. If that doesn't work, you should report the bug here.

kesbla

Apr 24, 2014
Hey arco68 :)

seems not so important but I wanna say big THX and if possible more... is there a way to buy you a beer ...or a coffee if you're abstemious ;-)
I use the i9195 until today because of your good work!

have a good day, arco68 :)

Reactions: giannis athlos

burny02

Feb 23, 2016
I don't suppose if anyone knows if I can disable it through some root method? Maybe editting a prop file or something?

Removing FlipFlap does not seem to work

Top Liked Posts