[ROM][I9190/I9192/I9195/L520/R890][Unofficial][11.0.0] LineageOS 18.1 for S4 Mini

Search This thread

liott

Nov 28, 2014
Paris
@arco68 could you please send BT_fix again because it seems broken on my I9195 (lineage-18.1-20211005-UNOFFICIAL-meliusltexx.zip)? I hope your fix could help
I have installed the latest version and unfortunately I am in the same situation as as described above.
the BT switch turns off after a few seconds; the bluetooth detection doesn't activate the circular animation to search for surrounding bluetooth devices.

BomberX

Oct 19, 2021
First post updated with new builds.

October security updates
Hello.
One of two SIMs randomly connets and not connect after phone reboot. SIM in slot 2 does not receive SMS (same issue has been found witth previous fimware - Resurrection Remix). Phone model: GT-I9192.

Last edited:

liott

Nov 28, 2014
Paris
I have installed the latest version and unfortunately I am in the same situation as as described above.
the BT switch turns off after a few seconds; the bluetooth detection doesn't activate the circular animation to search for surrounding bluetooth devices.
Just to clarify my point. I reinstalled from scratch LOS 18.1
Out of the box, I have the same problem with bluetooth as described above. Nobody has encountered this problem? Does anyone have a clue how to solve this particular problem?

TotallyMAD

Jan 18, 2019
Hello. What should I do or try, because my phone (I9195) doesn't find any GPS signal? I use newest build.

matselig

Jun 3, 2018
Great build.
Just awesome how you are keeping this phone alive. s4 mini is great.:)

Did someone solve the messaging problem?
I can't get messages. please help.

My galaxy: I9195 lineage 18.1
I flashed the new rom today including the gapps 11.0 nano and the magisk.

also I see now that the google maps app crashes as it starts.

Last edited:

kurtn

First post updated with new builds.

November security updates
Thank you. Is there a kernel patch necessary for that vulnerability? Is it included in November build?

arco68

Recognized Developer
Oct 11, 2010
Thank you. Is there a kernel patch necessary for that vulnerability? Is it included in November build?
Not needed on our kernel, so we're not affected. Only much newer kernels are affected.

Top Liked Posts