[ROM][I9295(jactivelte)][5.0.2] SlimLP [UN-OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

injenue

Dec 4, 2007
Took many photos seems fine. No idea about Sim contacts though. Don't have any. All in google lol.

nasaprinsloo

Aug 21, 2012
Thanks for the update

I thought I'd let you guys know - my bluetooth problems are sorted!!!

I've got a bluetooth headset for my helmet which dropped after a couple of seconds playing and so on.

I tried numerous times clearing the bluetooth cache and trying different music players and so on with no luck.
Then I reset the pairing on my actual headset device(scalla rider). I removed all pairings from it and cleared cache on phone, switch off for a couple of seconds and paired the two from scratch. And voila. its working again. no more disconnecting and so on.

Sidenote - I'm not saying this BUILD fixes the bluetooth problems - I still had the same problems after updating when I tested.

Toncino

Dec 20, 2007
Milano
Hi all, I just installed the rom and it does work fine. I do have a few question for the developers, though:
1) How do I actually root the device? I enabled the Root from developer's menu, but the applications still won't have access to root.
2) On the official Slim website there are a lot of configuration/customization features that are actually not available on the latest i9295 rom. Will they be implemented in the future?

Thanks for your support and your hard work!

injenue

Dec 4, 2007
find the latest version of supersu.zip and flash it.

Hi all, I just installed the rom and it does work fine. I do have a few question for the developers, though:
1) How do I actually root the device? I enabled the Root from developer's menu, but the applications still won't have access to root.
2) On the official Slim website there are a lot of configuration/customization features that are actually not available on the latest i9295 rom. Will they be implemented in the future?

mythi

Mar 1, 2013
Amman

1) root is broken on the rom , flash supersu using recovery for the time being
2)these customization features are available at slimkat not slimlp :silly: read the thread again and you will know more :D

Toncino

Dec 20, 2007
Milano
1) root is broken on the rom , flash supersu using recovery for the time being
2)these customization features are available at slimkat not slimlp :silly: read the thread again and you will know more :D

Thanks a lot for the quick answer, very appreciated! I confirm I flashed superSU and everything is fine now.
I didn't realize the slimlp was different from the slimkat, nonetheless I was wondering if in the future the slimlp will include these kind of customization as well.
Bye!

mythi

Mar 1, 2013
Amman
Hi guys !
I am going for a journey that would take me atlwast 5 days to comepelte and I will be out of reach for a laptop and I wont be able to provide a build in that time nor would be able to make responses to any qeueries (unless there's a surprise for me in the morning lol) .

nasaprinsloo

Aug 21, 2012
Great thanks!

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

I see the camera issues are still there. "can't connect to camera" using no flash and hrd

mythi

Mar 1, 2013
Amman
Great thanks!

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

I see the camera issues are still there. "can't connect to camera" using no flash and hrd

let me fire up the camera :eek: , did a small test and then went to sleep cant remember if it was working or not

YoYoStevo

Sep 15, 2014
Hey mythi, do you think I should switch to this ROM, I'm having trouble with the Pac one. Or should I wait a bit longer until this one is more stable?

mythi

Mar 1, 2013
Amman
Hey mythi, do you think I should switch to this ROM, I'm having trouble with the Pac one. Or should I wait a bit longer until this one is more stable?

Well kk is generally more stable than lp but i have been using the rom since the day i ported it and it is pretty much working fine except some small perks .

YoYoStevo

Sep 15, 2014
Well kk is generally more stable than lp but i have been using the rom since the day i ported it and it is pretty much working fine except some small perks .

True. I'm using the 27/1 pac build (can't download any newer ones because they aren't appearing for me) and for some reason the other person on the phone can't hear me for the first 10-15 seconds which had been fixed for quite a while, but now it's back. So I dunno if I should just downgrade to an older pac or go to this one.

sartana

Apr 3, 2009
Florence
Hi, it's onl for me or that's not the option to set Ok google in other window? The option it's not in grey , like somethimes happens on not compatible phone, it's missing at all.
In CM12 there was i remember :confused:

nasaprinsloo

Aug 21, 2012
Hi, it's onl for me or that's not the option to set Ok google in other window? The option it's not in grey , like somethimes happens on not compatible phone, it's missing at all.
In CM12 there was i remember :confused:

Can you elaborate more on the problem. What do you expect to happen then I'll check on my side

Top Liked Posts