[ROM][I9305/N/T][OFFICIAL] STOCK 4.4.4 ROM COLLECTION [19/05/2017]

Search This thread

rk44722

Sep 28, 2017
I have one last crazy idea. Try flashing twrp via Odin. Disable auto reboot of course and then try to boot recovery. If you can't flash recovery then there really is no hope

I did try twrp and got the same error, can try again, no harm.

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

tried with same result, I'm gonna go and read the forum about Nand write start fail to see if it does make any sense, read the first para but it went over my head :)

M

maultasche

If you wish. But since you already tried I don't have hope.

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

tried with same result, I'm gonna go and read the forum about Nand write start fail to see if it does make any sense, read the first para but it went over my head :)
That was over my head as well. Maybe someone has an idea. As of now you're out of luck unfortunately

rk44722

Sep 28, 2017
If you wish. But since you already tried I don't have hope.

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

That was over my head as well. Maybe someone has an idea. As of now you're out of luck unfortunately

That's what I'm hoping for, if someone has any idea then please feel free to help me out.

rk44722

Sep 28, 2017
watch this new method for GT-I9305???
https://youtu.be/cQX_cQbCW1A

---------- Post added at 04:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 AM ----------

watch this and try if success then hit thanks ...:D:D
https://youtu.be/1PToivvMxA8

Hi Shreedhar

I tried the links you provide but got the same error. see attached image. Any advice would be helpful.

error.jpg

Attachments

• error.jpg
    error.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 120

rodman01

Recognized Themer / Contributor
Apr 25, 2012
Allgäu
You are still trying to get your defect i9305 to work? Respect thats patience :) , or?!?
I think you have tried already all available possibilities with the help of other users, so in my opinion it is not worth to try more. The nand memory is defect, I am quite sure. Best would be to buy a used complete mobile with for example a broken display or a spare part single board. Both are available at ebay for low money.

Reactions: Oswald Boelcke

chooks06

Jan 12, 2015
singapore
Hi Shreedhar

I tried the links you provide but got the same error. see attached image. Any advice would be helpful.

I am assuming that:

You want to just revive the phone. Setting up from scratch doesn't matter. (Will be this way if the main board is replaced anyway).

You did not check whether there was an indication of "SW Binary mismatch" on the phone after Odin returned "Failed".

Your last FW was on 4.4.4.

You've not tried CF AutoRoot to flash a stock recovery via Odin.

Okay, here goes. Happened to me when I tried to reinstall stock FW. Odin failed. By then I had also wiped the system from the phone.

I saw the Binary mismatch indicating something to the effect that v3 is onboard and I'm trying to install v2. Counter by then had jumped to 29, lol.

I flashed the CF AutoRoot file for my model through Odin and got it through. After it rebooted and stayed at the start screen, I powered down. Rebooted to recovery and the stock recovery screen was there.

Got back to DL mode and managed to flash a stock KK firmware (it fails if I try to install JB) using the file flashable via just the PDA button.

Google CF AutoRoot and download the correct file for your phone. Chainfire made this to facilitate rooting the phone and then replaces the stock recovery. So I think the problem lies in the phone - it's refusing to accept a lower Binary which Odin is trying to push.

I'm no tech geek. Just wanted to share my solution.

Not sure if this works for you. I hope it does.

Cheers!

Reactions: Oswald Boelcke

gerry2018

May 8, 2018
Rom Stable works MHL i9305/T

Hi friends, I recently bought a used S3 i9305T galaxy, however I'm finding it kind of slow with the rom stock, actually it came with the factory stock Jelly Bean 4.1.2. I switched to KIT Kat stock 4.4.4, but I'm still finding it slow. I tested other ROMS, but the MHL did not work. including this one from the collection. It keeps locking when the MHL cable is connected, does anyone know anything that works everything stable? Thank you

Fearless(SP)

Mar 18, 2018
kathmadu
You can try this link
https://dl.twrp.me/i9305/
Don't touch you phone and usb cable while flashing twrp for odin and also download latest and try again if sucess then hit thanks...

sorry bro my phone also not support cf auto root
Try from flast ta zip file from twrp recovery

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

[/COLOR]Try amcha rom my model is gti9305
I think that rom is nice for mee.. and you also like
:):)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts