• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Rom][i9500][KK 4.4.2][XXUFNE7]░░░░░░▓ Revosoft Rom ▓░░░░░░[S5 Themed]

Search This thread

al3x229

Apr 20, 2013
Cotonou
With this Rom

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Free mobile app

Attachments

• 1405288768472.jpg
    1405288768472.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 412

rdlemos

Feb 26, 2010
Buenos Aires
dugedemy.jpg
If u want to disable the whole app than disable Magazine from settings or delete the app(MyMagazine.apk) from system/app(OR priv-app i dont remeber, i am out of station currently).

Thanks for a great job. Only two things to report. Email fc when I select sync setings or more settings. The other is settings for led I can't find it and maybe if you can restore settings for dock multimedia charger. Thanks a lot

Enviado desde mi GT-I9500 mediante Tapatalk

rdlemos

Feb 26, 2010
Buenos Aires
Last edited:

rdlemos

Feb 26, 2010
Buenos Aires
Thanks I will fix it.

Thank you. I test more functions to help you in this great job , it's my only intention. Check the settings en mail I post it.:). And I have a dock multimedia charger Samsung and in original setting of s4 in accesories is missing the function to set audio to external speaker when put the phone in the dock. I hope you take my observation like help no like demanding something. Thanks and sorry for my english

Reactions: UchihaKakarot

rdlemos

Feb 26, 2010
Buenos Aires
Its not possible, I can keep either s5 camera or s4 camera

My mistake I understand you but for experience in other roms it's better if you give stock s4 camera and a option to flash the s5 camera or s5 to s4 camera. It's better for all , more for you to avoid demanding people saying ...doesn't work fix it .I want that or this ..etc. Regards!

UchihaKakarot

Jun 25, 2013
Behind you
My mistake I understand you but for experience in other roms it's better if you give stock s4 camera and a option to flash the s5 camera or s5 to s4 camera. It's better for all , more for you to avoid demanding people saying ...doesn't work fix it .I want that or this ..etc. Regards!

Thanks for the suggestion

Reactions: aesalaw

sozofriend1234

Feb 19, 2010
New Delhi
Hang issue

Am I the only one who is facing massive freezes and lag on this ROM. If so, I will have to Reflash it again.

Also I am not using any custom kernel. Will that help.

menkyy

Dec 26, 2012
Jakarta
Am I the only one who is facing massive freezes and lag on this ROM. If so, I will have to Reflash it again.

Same here. So far if my device goes to freeze the only solution is to restart it. And after 12 hours more or less the device seems to lag-ing again. If i flash custom kernel, will it solve it?

Sent from my GT-I9500

rdlemos

Feb 26, 2010
Buenos Aires
Thanks for the suggestion

Same here. So far if my device goes to freeze the only solution is to restart it. And after 12 hours more or less the device seems to lag-ing again. If i flash custom kernel, will it solve it?

Sent from my GT-I9500

Same here doing nothing . Freeze and sometimes fc systemui .I check this with clean rom and with full apps and in both cases freeze. Strange thing..

Top Liked Posts