[Rom][i9500][KK 4.4.2][XXUFNE7]░░░░░░▓ Revosoft Rom ▓░░░░░░[S5 Themed]

Search This thread

tengoku

Jan 20, 2009
Bogota
thanks!

This ROM is so great! i only had the samsung logo stuck but that was becuse i was on CWM without Root. After Reflash to stock and install root with TWRP it worked...

The only thing is that i can't install xposed, says that it can write to blablabla and cant extract the zip file.. any ideas.

Thanks!!! No bugs to report still on this 2.5 Version (aside from that xposed problem)

UchihaKakarot

Jun 25, 2013
Behind you
This ROM is so great! i only had the samsung logo stuck but that was becuse i was on CWM without Root. After Reflash to stock and install root with TWRP it worked...

The only thing is that i can't install xposed, says that it can write to blablabla and cant extract the zip file.. any ideas.

Thanks!!! No bugs to report still on this 2.5 Version (aside from that xposed problem)

install foldermount and it will fix the xposed issue.

Reactions: aesalaw

rdlemos

Feb 26, 2010
Buenos Aires
My university is starting on 30 July, so i think i will have to stop. I am not sure the life is going to be in university's hostel.
But not sure if i will stop, it depends on the time available.

Ok good luck. Its a shame you did it a good rom. If you can or want fix only the bugs in camera settings in mail and FC .thanks again

Enviado desde mi GT-I9500 mediante Tapatalk

FelipeGG

Jul 17, 2014
Guatemala
Good Job

My university is starting on 30 July, so i think i will have to stop. I am not sure how the life is going to be in university's hostel.
But not sure if i will stop, it depends on the time available.

thanks for this ROM is the best, even if I stay with V.2.4.2 because settings V.2.5 gives many faults ... the battery life is amazing great job ... good luck in the University !

Reactions: UchihaKakarot

amir77a

May 1, 2004
Good Job. Thanks!

How can I revert back the menu and the home hardware buttons to it's original settings as in previews versions?

amir77a

May 1, 2004
Thanks!

Worked perfect for the menu, but now I can't switch between apps.
The home button is opening "share with"...

After a day or two, I have 2 severe problems.

A. GPS is working bad, many times I can't get GPS signal for a very long time, and if I am able, the GPS, in fa from being accurate.
B The device is loosing it's Internet connectivity on a random basis

JaCkaL_Sense

Aug 11, 2007
Jeddah
@Kung Fu monkey good day dear

I have this issue after i went to 2.5

0be7ee59de839624e174ff41800bce99.jpg

cdfbac3c944e4e586e0d87871ef0b2b1.jpg

how can i solve this

Thanks in advance

Sent from my GT- I9500 using REVOSOFT Rom

Assadbeigi`

Jul 6, 2008
Tehran
Widgets

Thank you for your nice Ron.
I couldn't add widget because of system errors in Go Launcher.
Any suggestions? Thanks a lot.

Mo Neenja31

Dec 8, 2013
Hello, just scrolling through this thread. I currently have an S4 GT-I9500 and was wondering if I should flash my phone using this ROM. I'm not sure if all the issues have been fixed but I'd like to try the S5 ROM on my S4 unless it creates more issues

Top Liked Posts