[ROM][I997][4.2.2]Slim Bean Build 7.6 FINAL | Hello Halo! [AUG2]

Search This thread

villeda

Nov 28, 2010
soupnazi.jpg

Yo pensaba que era Faux el desarrollador, pero veo que vos sos su ayudante :good:

Preguntaba por actualizaciones porque Faux es raro que se tarde más de un mes sin traernos algo nuevo, y pues estoy esperando con ansias la nueva versión 4.3.

Reactions: bigbob_ftw

stoned_odin

Nov 3, 2012
Chicago
Yo pensaba que era Faux el desarrollador, pero veo que vos sos su ayudante :good:the

Preguntaba por actualizaciones porque Faux es raro que se tarde más de un mes sin traernos algo nuevo, y pues estoy esperando con ansias la nueva versión 4.3.

Lol. Does it look like there's an update bro? Plus, this is the tech world and we use English.

Native7i

Dec 4, 2011
Kegalla
Couple of problems

Turning on/off data connection gives a error message "unfortunately system ui stopped" every time.
Isn't there anyway to control power toggle icon size?
Here I attached a pic the way I liked toggles. Any way can I have such on this rom too?seriously? These included in pa 2.53 [4.1.2] infuse4g

This is the only rom I found myself most attractive to me except toggles. Thanks for consuming time on this project.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-03-12-12-57-15.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-03-12-12-57-15.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 520
  • logcat.zip
    108.2 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

FauxAffliction

Oct 3, 2011
Topeka, Kansas
www.slimroms.net
I know it's been years since you've all heard anything from me and I'm sorry for that. Between a new job and working 60 hours a week, college, and now car problems I haven't had any time to dedicate to building and frankly haven't felt up to it at all. I'm sad to say this but I believe this is the end of SlimBean for the Infuse(from me at least). If anyone wants to pick up building Slim be my guest. Also I upgraded to the HTC One yesterday so that's also why I've decided to stop this project. I want to thank everyone for being such a tight community. That's what I loved about the Infuse, you could count the main devs on one hand and knew them by their username. Thank you all for flashing and running slim, you're the reason I kept building in the first place. I'd also like to thank Scott, if I was stuck he was there to help. I became a dev thanks to this phone and that's something I'll never forget. Thank you all again for everything, it's just time to move on :(

dstarr3

Jul 6, 2012
Best of luck to ya, man. Thanks much for all your awesome work on keeping this phone fresh for so long after its sell-by date. It's all very much appreciated. :)

tommypacker

Mar 4, 2013
California
tommypacker.wordpress.com
I know it's been years since you've all heard anything from me and I'm sorry for that. Between a new job and working 60 hours a week, college, and now car problems I haven't had any time to dedicate to building and frankly haven't felt up to it at all. I'm sad to say this but I believe this is the end of SlimBean for the Infuse(from me at least). If anyone wants to pick up building Slim be my guest. Also I upgraded to the HTC One yesterday so that's also why I've decided to stop this project. I want to thank everyone for being such a tight community. That's what I loved about the Infuse, you could count the main devs on one hand and knew them by their username. Thank you all for flashing and running slim, you're the reason I kept building in the first place. I'd also like to thank Scott, if I was stuck he was there to help. I became a dev thanks to this phone and that's something I'll never forget. Thank you all again for everything, it's just time to move on :(

Thanks for your work man. And it must make you happy that the Broncos are amazing this year. Anyways have fun in college!

Sent from my Nexus 4 running PSX

Casper36

Nov 4, 2013
Slimapps and Dock Audio Problems?

Hi all. I flashed this ROM and it pretty much rocks! Thanks Faux! I had problems with Slimapps Build 8. Google Play Services kept crashing during initial setup and the Play Store wouldn't recognize alot of installed apps. I instead flashed CM 10.1.x Android 4.2.2 Gapps. Everything seems to be fine. Is there any issue with doing this?

I also cannot get dock audio to pass through the USB port on the OEM Infuse car dock. I have dock USB audio enabled in the advanced menu. I tried installing the Samsung Galaxy Dock Audio Redirector app but it still doesn't work. Does anybody know how to get this working?

Thanks for your help!

usmanaziz4u

Oct 24, 2016
is there no other site where to get this rom easily or directly

i wants to download the rom but the extension adds are stopping me to download this precious rom
so is there any other way to download this rom from elsewhere. plz reply

jerryspring

Feb 18, 2018
SlimBeanOP.png

Important Notes:

• Fully compiled from AOSP source ( source.android.com) with our mods.
  • Read the Change-log and installation instructions from the official website carefully.
  • Feature requests will be ignored in general, but we will review ( if a relevant commit or source is provided) and then decide.
  • Strictly NO ports based on our ROM zip (official or unofficial build) file, manifest.xml will be updated regularly and feel free to compile from source.
Check out our feature list here

Changelog
Find our latest Change-log go here

Instructions
Coming from Froyo(2.2) Gingerbread(2.3) or ICS(4.0)
  • Obtain CWM, this can be done using Jscotts Odin back to stock (Follow instructions and use SGS kernal flasher to obtain CWM)
  • Run Qksters IMEI backup script here
  • Make certain you are on ICS, this can be done by flashing Entropy's CM9
  • It is recommended now that you remove your SD Card
  • CWM: Wipe Cache / Factory Reset
  • Install ROM
  • ... The package will start to install..
  • ... Phone will reboot into the install screen again...
  • ... Continue to install [Automatically] If not manually flash again
  • ... Phone will reboot again and be at the recovery screen...
  • Install Gapps
  • CWM: Wipe Cache Partition
  • CWM: Advanced/Wipe Dalvik Cache
  • Reboot

Coming from JB(4.1)
  • CWM: Wipe Cache / Factory Reset Note: You should be fine without this step, but it is HIGHLY recommended as it makes certain all bugs are wiped clean.
  • Install ROM
  • Install Gapps from link above
  • Reboot

Downloads
Check the 2nd post..

FAQ
Check out our FAQ before posting!
Keeps more common questions answered in one place!

Bug list
For a list of confirmed bugs look here

Credits
You can find the full list of credits here
-Big thanks to CM team, without them SlimRoms wouldn't be possible.
-krarvind ...this is his rom. He did the hard part
-scott.hart.bti and all who worked on CM10 ...you've all made JellyBean a stable reality for us
-The thread [Tutorial] Compile JB on Ubuntu ...would have been stumped without this
-mg2195...if it wasn't for him I never would have gotten this far. He has helped me every step of the way and he was the original maintainer of this great rom.

Source
Please visit here for the source code.

This is my very first rom build from source so bear with me! If you have ANY problems whatsoever please post them below and I will check them out. It's completely compiled from Slim Rom source with a few add ons/edits to add support for the Infuse!
would you happen to have downloads on a different server? thanks

xandawg

Apr 14, 2018
i know thi phone AND thread is old but is there any way i can get the rom? the links dont work anymore and i checked the limrom ite but its not there either

Reactions: scienceboyroy

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SlimBeanOP.png

Important Notes:

• Fully compiled from AOSP source ( source.android.com) with our mods.
    • Read the Change-log and installation instructions from the official website carefully.
    • Feature requests will be ignored in general, but we will review ( if a relevant commit or source is provided) and then decide.
    • Strictly NO ports based on our ROM zip (official or unofficial build) file, manifest.xml will be updated regularly and feel free to compile from source.
    Check out our feature list here

Changelog
    Find our latest Change-log go here

Instructions
    Coming from Froyo(2.2) Gingerbread(2.3) or ICS(4.0)
    • Obtain CWM, this can be done using Jscotts Odin back to stock (Follow instructions and use SGS kernal flasher to obtain CWM)
    • Run Qksters IMEI backup script here
    • Make certain you are on ICS, this can be done by flashing Entropy's CM9
    • It is recommended now that you remove your SD Card
    • CWM: Wipe Cache / Factory Reset
    • Install ROM
    • ... The package will start to install..
    • ... Phone will reboot into the install screen again...
    • ... Continue to install [Automatically] If not manually flash again
    • ... Phone will reboot again and be at the recovery screen...
    • Install Gapps
    • Reboot

Coming from JB(4.1)
    • CWM: Wipe Cache / Factory Reset Note: You should be fine without this step, but it is HIGHLY recommended as it makes certain all bugs are wiped clean.
    • Install ROM
    • Install Gapps from link above
    • Reboot

Downloads
    Check the 2nd post..

FAQ
    Check out our FAQ before posting!
    Keeps more common questions answered in one place!

Bug list
    For a list of confirmed bugs look here

Credits
    You can find the full list of credits here
    -Big thanks to CM team, without them SlimRoms wouldn't be possible.
    -krarvind ...this is his rom. He did the hard part
    -scott.hart.bti and all who worked on CM10 ...you've all made JellyBean a stable reality for us
    -The thread [Tutorial] Compile JB on Ubuntu ...would have been stumped without this
    -mg2195...if it wasn't for him I never would have gotten this far. He has helped me every step of the way and he was the original maintainer of this great rom.

Source
    Please visit here for the source code.

This is my very first rom build from source so bear with me! If you have ANY problems whatsoever please post them below and I will check them out. It's completely compiled from Slim Rom source with a few add ons/edits to add support for the Infuse!
    DOWNLOADS:

08/02/2013
    Slim-I997-4.2.2.build.7.6.final

07/22/2013
    Slim-I997-4.2.2.build.7.5

07/16/2013
    Slim-I997-4.2.2.build.7.1

07/01/2013
    Slim-I997-4.2.2.build.6.9 Hello HALO

06/20/2013
    Slim-I997-4.2.2.build.6.6 Hello HALO

05/31/2013
    Slim-I997-4.2.2.build.6.0

05/23/2013
    Slim-I997-4.2.2.build.5.6

05/13/2013
    Slim-I997-4.2.2.build.5.3

05/07/2013
    Slim-I997-4.2.2.build.5.1

04/17/2013
    Slim-I997-4.2.2.build.4

04/07/2013
    Slim-I997-4.2.2.build.3.3

03/31/2013
    Slim-I997-4.2.2.build.3

03/24/2013
    Slim-I997-4.2.2.build.2.5

Gapps/Addons:
    Slim Gapps/Other Add-ons (Updated 5/23/13)

Misc.
    BLN/Touch Wake Mods (Samsung Infuse4g devices only!) - Updated 5/19/2013!!! - Please read the entire post before flashing. These mods are left out of the build and you MUST flash this package if you want them. (ALL credit goes to Scott.hart.bti)
    Changelog:

07/22/2013
    * Network speed indicator changes(No longer enabled by default and only shows up when there is data being used)
    * Add Gesture based lockscreen unlock(Under security settings)
    * HALO: New sizes, miniscule-gigantic
    * HALO: first run tutorial
    * HALO: New transitions
    * HALO: Numerous fixes and added notification badge
    * HALO: New icons for clear-all/Hide
    * Remove statusbar notification from Halo))) app
    * Replace SEAndroid and build with SELinux
    * Add subtle vibration while in call option
    * Fix occasionally flickering music control widget
    * Removed Recents RAM circle from build(More trouble than it was worth)
    * Kill floating activities running in the same thread when tapping outside
    * A TON of kernel changes thanks to Scott
    * Fixed camera HDR(Actually shows up this time)
    * Camera: HDR fix low exposure on Samsung hardware
    * Camera: HDR convert YUV422P / YV16 format to JPEG
    * Camera: fix image capture review mode when ZSL is enabled
    * Camera: Show the actual shutter speed
    * SamsungQualcommRIL: Always convert hex to int
    * SamsungQualcommRIL: Fix passing isGSM flag
    * Change name from "Torch" to "Flashlight"( I never liked that it was called left)
    * Probably some more I can't remember..I'm exhausted :)

07/01/2013
    * Fix Quick peek
    * Use sticky broadcast to convey torch state and other torch updates
    * RamBar shows GB instead of MB if applicable (Chrisc93vt)
    * Overlay to enable ADB as default for developmental purposes. (builders only)
    * 2g/3g profile connections profile options
    * Profile picker activity added (option available from deskclock alarms)
    * Numerous improvements for HALO colors/effects!
    * Option to enable/disable custom HALO colors.
    * statusbar/notification drawer sped up
    * DeskClock user defined world cities options
    * More Net updates
    * FS updates
    * Fixes kernel wide
    * Dalvik changes that seem to be quite noticeable..
    I apologize for not having a release up before now. Life interfered lol. But I went ahead and got a brand new version built for you guys :)

You're DEFINITELY going to want to check this build out. It's the smoothest by far! ;) Enjoy everyone

Slim Bean 1.0 Official 4.2.2

GAPPS available here(they've been updated): http://d-h.st/cNE

Changes and Features
    Full JDQ39 base
    Add Notification Sound Toggle to PowerWidget
    Modified Expanded Desktop Mode
    Flip to mute/dismiss call
    Add shortcut to Gallery from CameraSwitcher
    Privacy mode notifications to Mms
    More options added to hardware key rebinding (Last app, Power, Custom app)
    Bluetooth MAP (Message Access Profile) Upstream Changes
    Add support for FM Radio(FM Radio app needed, they're free in the Play Store)
    Add Quiet Hours QuickSettings tile
    Notification Shortcuts(These are awesome!)
    CRT Animation On/Off Toggle
    HDR Rendering software added
    Custom carrier text
    Fix all FC issues
    Smoother graphics option
    Add up to 8 lock screen targets
    Speed enhancements
    Advanced reboot option added in
    Plus a TON of other smaller performance tweaks that make this ROM; I believe, our best yet.
    I know it's been a little bit but....SURPRISE!! Just pushed out the newest official RC update. There are a TON of new features and additions in this release and it is by far the cleanest, fastest, most stable version yet. There were a LOT of cleanups involved this build and many bugs squashed. As always if you experience any bugs post below and I'll take a look. I recommend a full wipe before installation of this one just because of how much has changed. Now I'm finally going to sleep lol enjoy guys :good:

Download

***The reason this build took so long was because I installed a new/bigger HDD to give myself room to also build slimbean for the GS3 i9300 and I had to move all of my build directory over and it was just one big pain I was putting off until absolutely necessary..well that time came and here it is :) updates from here on out are going to arrive much faster than before because the team has purchased their own private build server to build ROMS MUCH faster. Typically it takes a few hours for a fresh from scratch build. With the new server it'll take 20 minutes tops...thats a ridiculous change and will be so much easier to maintain everything. The server will also eventually support nightlies so that will be a cool new feature and would be the very first Jellybean nightly ROM for the Infuse :good: okay I'm rambling..lol goodnight guys!