Search This thread

Przekret

Oct 3, 2008
Plock
www.sampro.pl
I997UCKK2:

Android 2.3.6

Code:
# autogenerated by buildinfo.sh                                                         
ro.build.id=GINGERBREAD                                                                 
ro.build.display.id=GINGERBREAD.UCKK2                                                   
ro.build.version.incremental=UCKK2                                                      
ro.build.version.sdk=10                                                                 
ro.build.version.codename=REL                                                           
ro.build.version.release=2.3.6                                                          
ro.build.date=Fri Nov 11 17:15:24 KST 2011                                              
ro.build.date.utc=1320999324                                                            
ro.build.type=user                                                                      
ro.build.user=se.infra                                                                  
ro.build.host=SEP-72                                                                    
ro.build.tags=release-keys                                                              
ro.product.model=SAMSUNG-SGH-I997                                                       
ro.product.brand=samsung                                                                
ro.product.name=SGH-I997                                                                
ro.product.device=SGH-I997                                                              
ro.product.board=SGH-I997                                                               
ro.product.cpu.abi=armeabi-v7a                                                          
ro.product.cpu.abi2=armeabi                                                             
ro.product.manufacturer=samsung                                                         
ro.product.locale.language=en                                                           
ro.product.locale.region=US                                                             
ro.wifi.channels=                                                                       
ro.board.platform=s5pc110                                                               
# ro.build.product is obsolete; use ro.product.device                                   
ro.build.product=SGH-I997                                                               
# Do not try to parse ro.build.description or .fingerprint                              
ro.build.description=SGH-I997-user 2.3.6 GINGERBREAD UCKK2 release-keys                 
ro.build.fingerprint=samsung/SGH-I997/SGH-I997:2.3.6/GINGERBREAD/UCKK2:user/release-keys
# Samsung Specific Properties                                                           
ro.build.PDA=I997UCKK2                                                                  
ro.build.hidden_ver=I997UCKK2                                                           
ro.build.changelist=727516                                                              
ro.flash.resolution=1080                                                                
# end build properties

Download:

http://hotfile.com/dl/135016874/24885ef/SGH-I997_I997UCKK2_UC_ATT.rar.html

Pass: sampro.pl

Ltilt2

Sep 1, 2010
Los Angeles
I was about to flash k1 and I see this. I mean I had odin open and ready to flash but I came back to check something.

deleting k1 and downloading k2. LOL

Thank you!

dman3285

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 24, 2010
Rome, Ga.
Yall let me know how it goes...if jordan cant get a rom up...ill do it tomorrow....i know jordan has more important things to worry about....my prayers are with u jordan....

Sent from my SGH-I997 using XDA App

jvanlew

Well the data icon went back to H+ from 4G. Moving between screens and apps feels snappier. Touch keyboard feels a little more responsive but that may just be wishful thinking.

I had an issue in kk1 where the touch screen became entirely unresponsive when laying flat on a table. That seems to be gone.

Fyi I didn't factory reset. I just flashed over kk1 and it kept everything. I'm not rooted nor am I running a custom kernel.

Sent from my infuse

rxnelson

Aug 30, 2011
I had an issue in kk1 where the touch screen became entirely unresponsive when laying flat on a table. That seems to be gone.
Sent from my infuse

I thought the same thing but more research suggested that is just how the touch screen works. If you leave phone on table and rest one hand on phone while swiping with other does it work again? Still be cool if that was somehow fixable. I also noticed the same thing if you lean the phone on something without touching with other hand so not just when flat. I'm not gonna pretend I know how it works but its almost like it needs you holding/touching it to work. There are other threads on same issue for different phones.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using XDA App

Jep56

Nov 10, 2010
St. Louis, MO
I thought the same thing but more research suggested that is just how the touch screen works. If you leave phone on table and rest one hand on phone while swiping with other does it work again? Still be cool if that was somehow fixable. I also noticed the same thing if you lean the phone on something without touching with other hand so not just when flat. I'm not gonna pretend I know how it works but its almost like it needs you holding/touching it to work. There are other threads on same issue for different phones.

I have never experienced this. Strange! My touchscreen works on flat surface with one hand, or when I have it setting in it's tray (actually a black steel business card holder, but works).

JordanElliott

Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
ok. so heres the deal. i just flashed this. and tried youtube and it played videos fine. then i flashed entropy's kernel. and video broke. so when kk1 was made att changed something with the framework that depends on the g2d driver. which entropy explained here:

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=19336634&postcount=101

so until entropy can get that fix and push it to his and the other devs for their kernels.. video will be broken. unless you use stock kernel.
mad.gif
frown.gif

rxnelson

Aug 30, 2011
I have never experienced this. Strange! My touchscreen works on flat surface with one hand, or when I have it setting in it's tray (actually a black steel business card holder, but works).

Try it on a wooden surface. I just tested on steel and mine works to. Must be some type of conductive loop.

xtremesv

Dec 18, 2010
San Salvador
ok. so heres the deal. i just flashed this. and tried youtube and it played videos fine. then i flashed entropy's kernel. and video broke. so when kk1 was made att changed something with the framework that depends on the g2d driver. which entropy explained here:

so until entropy can get that fix and push it to his and the other devs for their kernels.. video will be broken. unless you use stock kernel.
mad.gif
frown.gif

Does wifi work with stock kernel this time?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I997UCKK2:

Android 2.3.6

Code:
    # autogenerated by buildinfo.sh                                                         
    ro.build.id=GINGERBREAD                                                                 
    ro.build.display.id=GINGERBREAD.UCKK2                                                   
    ro.build.version.incremental=UCKK2                                                      
    ro.build.version.sdk=10                                                                 
    ro.build.version.codename=REL                                                           
    ro.build.version.release=2.3.6                                                          
    ro.build.date=Fri Nov 11 17:15:24 KST 2011                                              
    ro.build.date.utc=1320999324                                                            
    ro.build.type=user                                                                      
    ro.build.user=se.infra                                                                  
    ro.build.host=SEP-72                                                                    
    ro.build.tags=release-keys                                                              
    ro.product.model=SAMSUNG-SGH-I997                                                       
    ro.product.brand=samsung                                                                
    ro.product.name=SGH-I997                                                                
    ro.product.device=SGH-I997                                                              
    ro.product.board=SGH-I997                                                               
    ro.product.cpu.abi=armeabi-v7a                                                          
    ro.product.cpu.abi2=armeabi                                                             
    ro.product.manufacturer=samsung                                                         
    ro.product.locale.language=en                                                           
    ro.product.locale.region=US                                                             
    ro.wifi.channels=                                                                       
    ro.board.platform=s5pc110                                                               
    # ro.build.product is obsolete; use ro.product.device                                   
    ro.build.product=SGH-I997                                                               
    # Do not try to parse ro.build.description or .fingerprint                              
    ro.build.description=SGH-I997-user 2.3.6 GINGERBREAD UCKK2 release-keys                 
    ro.build.fingerprint=samsung/SGH-I997/SGH-I997:2.3.6/GINGERBREAD/UCKK2:user/release-keys
    # Samsung Specific Properties                                                           
    ro.build.PDA=I997UCKK2                                                                  
    ro.build.hidden_ver=I997UCKK2                                                           
    ro.build.changelist=727516                                                              
    ro.flash.resolution=1080                                                                
    # end build properties

Download:

http://hotfile.com/dl/135016874/24885ef/SGH-I997_I997UCKK2_UC_ATT.rar.html

Pass: sampro.pl

mad.gif
    frown.gif
    I tried one last thing that worked - my wifi problems were likely due to a failed attempt at deodexing. I think my zip failed to set perms properly for the toolbox binary, which fubared everything.

I'm moving forward now but it could be a while before anything interesting happens.
    Balls. Looks like we'll need to wait for the rooted deodexed version. Back to KK1.

Sorry. I'm waiting for official relase. It's too much to keep up wit

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda premium
    Mine has sentimental value...its priceless...:p

Sent from my SGH-I997 using XDA App