Please note: This ROM is far from being functional, it's still in development, I'll update this thread with news as soon as I see it. For now, it's a good ROM to mess around with and see what you can expect in further builds.
Screenshots: (jpeckover) http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=19581231&postcount=294
Video: (toryheal) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcgZZijPG2Q
Download (Eugene's Alpha 6 11/22/2011): http://www.droid-tech.net/t89/#post168
~ Key Mapping Fixed
~ DRM issue fixed ( Market would hang trying to Download an App )
~ Data Working with Network Changes, No need to run other Fixes
~ APN fixed
~ Galaxy Nexus Boot animation
~ init.d supported
~ My Version of Deep Idle built into the kernel
Please consider donating to Eugene for his work or any other i9000 dev that's worked on this.
Optional Modems: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1110500
Note: You can only mount in recovery for now.
- Hardware Acceleration
- Calls, SMS, 3G (With a ugly patch but it works, read below.)
- Wifi (Might be broken on this.)
- SDCards (internal and external)
- Contacts sync
- Calendar sync
What does not work:
- Video Recorder
- More stuff?
How to install:
1. Make sure you're on CM7 or MIUI.
2. Make a Nandroid backup.
3. Format data/factory reset.
4. Wipe Cache.
5. Flash the ROM.
6. It'll reboot you into recovery again and continue flashing your ROM. (It's replacing your CWM with a MTD one.)
7. Once it's done, you'll most likely get stuck and it won't boot. Pull the battery, boot into recovery and flash it again.
8. This time, reboot your phone when it's done and it should boot up.
So we start off, ofcourse we need some files & requirements:
- The voicesearch fix (http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...0&d=1321887896 )
- Calendar fix (http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...2&d=1321829419 )
- Many more people that have contributed to this.