[ROM][ICS 4.0.4][19/09][XWLPT] SensatioN ROM 4.1 - Just got Updated!!!

Search This thread

davide.slb

Sep 6, 2012
I try to install this rom, without success. Just got stuck at Siyah kernel logo. No errors when install. All the wipes done.

Well I think that the past don't want to be in the future xD

Enviado do meu iPad usando o Tapatalk

MigoMujahid

Aug 31, 2015
New York
I try to install this rom, without success. Just got stuck at Siyah kernel logo. No errors when install. All the wipes done.

Well I think that the past don't want to be in the future xD

The reason would be because you repartitioned your phone before in a way that reduce the preload partition to its minimum, if so, you need to repartition again and get the preload back to it's stock value(512mb) then you will be able to install the ROM.
There might be other reasons as well, like the bootloader but I'm not sure.

Reactions: davide.slb

davide.slb

Sep 6, 2012
Yeah, you are right. I forgot that. Thanks [emoji16]

One more question. Is normal that the CPU Temperature go to 70°c using only wifi and browsing?

MigoMujahid

Aug 31, 2015
New York
Yeah, you are right. I forgot that. Thanks [emoji16]

One more question. Is normal that the CPU Temperature go to 70°c using only wifi and browsing?

Well, not always, it's affected by the weather not just tasks, browsing make my phone overheat and in hot weather it may heat till it freezes and then I'm forced to remove the battery, and the S2 is known for that heating though.
But not always, it would also be a hardware issue, i don't know.

Reactions: davide.slb

lexus46

Jul 20, 2015
Well, not always, it's affected by the weather not just tasks, browsing make my phone overheat and in hot weather it may heat till it freezes and then I'm forced to remove the battery, and the S2 is known for that heating though.
But not always, it would also be a hardware issue, i don't know.

I use my S2 as GPS Navigator with Sygic and fix it on my car's windshield but it works well under direct sunlight. Sometimes it's so hot that I wonder how doesn't explode. But it's a good phone. "Old but gold". That's why devs still support it, I think.:good:

Reactions: MigoMujahid

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone