[ROM] [ICS 4.0.4] [AOKP] [V1.2] Based on the leaked galaxy nexus 4.0.4 build

Search This thread

michie

Apr 15, 2007
Hasselt
Yes i did not have time to maintain another rom, i will delete links in first post and put the link up to the official AOKP page.

da-pharoah

Mar 24, 2009
Seacoast near Joppa
Yes i did not have time to maintain another rom, i will delete links in first post and put the link up to the official AOKP page.
If someone wants to send me the links when I download this tonight to put on my girls xoom I will upload them to my dev-host account and the OP can put them in the op for everyone. I've got some room to spare.. I got 40 gb's and nada used so far. I dont mind at all... also that goes for future updates as well...

Jester23

Is anyone using this rom having problems with youtube since the youtube app was updated to 4.0.8E? Mine keeps crashing the matter what I do I tried clearing the cache and reinstalling youtube and am having no luck. I also reinstalled build 40 and the google apps. The youtube app works perfect on my galaxy nexus with AOKP build 40 on it but the Xoom is not playing nice. It also doesn't have the new interface looks just like before.

Last edited:

da-pharoah

Mar 24, 2009
Seacoast near Joppa
Is anyone using this rom having problems with youtube since the youtube app was updated to 4.0.8E? Mine keeps crashing the matter what I do I tried clearing the cache and reinstalling youtube and am having no luck. I also reinstalled build 40 and the google apps. The youtube app works perfect on my galaxy nexus with AOKP build 40 on it but the Xoom is not playing nice. It also doesn't have the new interface looks just like before.
try uninstalling the updates for it and clear data then reboot. And dont update it again. Ill test this tonight. If I can manage to convince my girl to take my Fire to work while I hack her Xoom...

kormatoes

Yer but I'm not sure roman has a xoom so for me I still need to tweak it a bit and no over clock on there kernel
It would be great if you could still do it I would love to but I'm to busy with Neo aokp

Sent from my Xoom using xda premium

michie

Apr 15, 2007
Hasselt
Because AOKP has their official 4.0.4 builds linked in the OP ;)

I was thinking of porting the jellybean nightlies but since they are supporting the xoom anyway i dont think its needed.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    AOKP_Captivate_Build27.jpg

Android version 4.0.4 based on the leaked galaxy nexus 4.0.4 build, merged with aokp.

Hello friends,

Like the title says, this is the new leaked android build from google with all the new apps including the new camera etc.

What works ?

Everything seems to work fine, didnt face any problems yet.
    It comes out of beta when i have confirmation of you people that indeed everything works.

Features :

- New android 4.0.4 base
    - New 4.0.4 apps
    - All AOKP features
    - Very smooth and fast

Bugs ?

- You tell me.

changelog

18-03-12 V1.2 Release

- Cleaned up entire rom and fixed all issues regarding oc, su, bussybox etc
    - Cleaned out the scripts

Could be that the version number in settings still is V1.1, i forgot to adjust as well as adding the MD5 checksum.

To enable Face unlock, flash latest gapps

17-03-12 V1.1 Release

- Fixed root (Forgot symlinks in updater script)
    - Other small tweaks/corrections

16-03-12 V1.0 Release

- even more responsive / performance / speed !!
    - after first bootup following boots faster
    - New google music player added back in the rom
    - Speeded up SD-card read/write
    - better cache handeling

15-03-12 RC1 Release

- Many "under the hood fixes" (small bugs)
    - Optimization scripts added
    - More speed / better responsiveness
    - Tiamat kernel baked in for use with the AOKP performance settings (standard on lagfree gov.)
    - X-Loud engine baked in
    - Bravia engine baked in
    - Tweaks for better pics - recording quality
    - Trebuchet launcher baked in (For zero lag on the app drawer, uncheck join with apps in trebuchet settings)

Download official AOKP build here :

Wingray :

Stingray :

http://aokp.co/index.php/news

All credits go to the AOKP Team, Eos Team, Galaxy Nexus devs, ...​
    15-03-12 RC1 Release

changelog

- Many "under the hood fixes" (small bugs)
    - Optimization scripts added
    - More speed / better responsiveness
    - Tiamat kernel baked in for use with the AOKP performance settings (standard on lagfree gov.)
    - X-Loud engine baked in
    - Bravia engine baked in
    - Tweaks for better pics - recording quality
    - Trebuchet launcher baked in (For zero lag on the app drawer, uncheck join with apps in trebuchet settings)
    - Stingray build also available
    I have only 1 xoom and have to test 3 builds before releasing it, its impossible to test everything, thats why it still has some bugs :)

I want the bugs out of the roms before i can start working on the eu 3g rom. It boots but dont have data yet, have to check correct arguments to the rills etc

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
    Got ics 4.0.4 aokp based ported and running on my xoom and its fast, really fast and snappy!

Im still facing reboots when the xoom enters sleep + 1 error i need to find out.

I dont have much time developing and searching for issues im asking here if some serious devs are willing to help porting it further to the xoom.

I you want to test, you are free to download and report.

Do not flash this if you want a fully working build, this is alpha release and dev thread.

Alpha 1 link : http://www25.zippyshare.com/v/15403156/file.html

This is an awesome concept thanks for the info!
    Im building RC1 as we speak with some tweaks, responsivness of scrolling and touch is amazing, very fast, you should scroll trough the app drawer and see for yourself when released tonight! :)

The rom still has some device specific tweaks (Nexus) that i have to work out but thats minor. RC1 comes out first. thanks for the feedback!

I will release RC1 for stingray as well today.