This ROM based on ICS 4.0.4 FW 431
Its NOT AOSP.. Its a Hybrid of Sony and AOSP ROMS...
Light - Stable - Fast
This ROM will give you a COMPLETE AOSP Experience.. You wont even know if its based on Official Sony ROM...
Everything is working including
1) Stock Sony Camera with AOSP icon
3) Sony Bravia Engine
4) FM Radio
5) HDMI (ARC/NEO)
Bugs: Complete list of Bugs HERE. Other than that there is NONE...
Download the ROM..
Put in SD Card..
Flash ICS Kernel with CWM Recovery... No need to Flash kernel if you have already...
Go into Recovery and DO FULL WIPE and Flash the ROM, Flash any Addons you like then reboot.
Optionally you can Flash Deodex Patch to Deodex your ROM
1) JJ's Hybrid ROM v 3.2 Stable Complete AOSP (fixed) (13-7-2012)
2)V3.3b HotUpdate Patch (12-8-2012)
- If WiFi Doesnt turn on after First Boot, Just Reboot and it will work fine thereafter...
2) Kernel by Sirkay..
All OLDER Versions OF HYBRID ROM for RAY
JJHybrid Official Ver 3.3 (HotUpdate) (12-8-2012) ChangeLog
JJHybrid Official Ver 3.2 (Stable) (13-7-2012) ChangeLog
JJHybrid Official Ver 3.1 (Stable) (11-6-2012)
(Changes from 2.5 Stable)
- Based on 4.0.4 FW 431
- Added Quick Panel Toggles with 2G/3G Fix (Find in Settings) (THANKS iridaki)
- Removed ROM Control (Will provide as Patch Later)
- Improved Performance with a few tweaks
- Improved scrolling
- Fixed Data APN Settings not working for Some..
- Removed 30 Steps Vol Mod
- Fixed Trebuchet Misalignment bug
- Added Ability to Turn ON/OFF LED Notifications. Check in Settings>Display
- Added CM9 Music Player
- Removed SenseClock
- Updated Google Maps and Titanium Backup to latest Version
Download the ROM.. Put in SD Card.. Flash ICS Kernel with CWM Recovery if you dont have already using fastboot...
1) Please allow the ROM to settle for atleast 2-3hrs as Media Scanners, sync etc etc always run on First boot then check the smoothness...
2) If you want to take Screenshots, press Vol Down+Power Button for 1 Second
3) If you want to Save Battery , (NEW), use FREE Underclocking app from Google Play Store(Market) called No-frills CPU... (thanks Sirkay for the tip)
Max 768 or 806Mhz.. (Rom will still run Smooth...)
and I/O Scheduler- noop
4) If you dont Sync Gallery photos then turn off Photo Sync in Settings> Accounts>Tap ur email>Sync Google-Photos (turn it Off)
IF you have questions plz DONT PM me, just ask your question on thread.. i read every post and will try to answer as much as I can..
Special thanks to
1) hansip87 for some of his Mods I used
2) Sirkay for Providing ICS Kernel with CWM
3) KANG Team for ROM Control