Yes, look for Locked Bootloader thread if you don't wish to unlock. :laugh:
I've unlocked bootloader.
You must install 3.2 first. Set keyboard vibration to 20 ms (keyboard special settings), then apply 3.3b patch.
Sent from my Xperia Ray using xda premium
I know how to install it, but i don't know can I install on .587 (JJ's Hybrid based on .431).
Yes, you can. Both is ics, and jj runs good on bb77. You must do a full wipe, so only the kernel and baseband is what remain after full wipe.
I used it with sirkay's xkernel (9.587C or 7.431), but you can use ICS flykernel too.
Hi JJ's ... any news about new update ? ... maybe JB version of your rom ? ...
Jb not gonna happen because sony doesn't support it.
sent from t0x1c neo v
Maybe he meant JJ Hybrid ICS but with Jelly Bean goodies inside? :laugh:
I really love this ROM continuously getting back to this ROM. But the problem i have lately is that my phone is rebooting once every hour or two :crying:. Any idea what causes this?
BANNERS: Put this in your Signature ..Thanks OverLo4d for the banner
1) JJ's Hybrid ROM v 3.2 Stable Complete AOSP (fixed) (13-7-2012)
2)V3.3b HotUpdate Patch (12-8-2012)
- If WiFi Doesnt turn on after First Boot, Just Reboot and it will work fine thereafter...
2) Kernel by Sirkay..
All OLDER Versions OF HYBRID ROM for RAY
JJHybrid Official Ver 3.3 (HotUpdate) (12-8-2012) ChangeLog
JJHybrid Official Ver 3.2 (Stable) (13-7-2012) ChangeLog
JJHybrid Official Ver 3.1 (Stable) (11-6-2012)
(Changes from 2.5 Stable)
- Based on 4.0.4 FW 431
- Added Quick Panel Toggles with 2G/3G Fix (Find in Settings) (THANKS iridaki)
- Removed ROM Control (Will provide as Patch Later)
- Improved Performance with a few tweaks
- Improved scrolling
- Fixed Data APN Settings not working for Some..
- Removed 30 Steps Vol Mod
- Fixed Trebuchet Misalignment bug
- Added Ability to Turn ON/OFF LED Notifications. Check in Settings>Display
- Added CM9 Music Player
- Removed SenseClock
- Updated Google Maps and Titanium Backup to latest Version
Download the ROM.. Put in SD Card.. Flash ICS Kernel with CWM Recovery if you dont have already using fastboot...
1) Please allow the ROM to settle for atleast 2-3hrs as Media Scanners, sync etc etc always run on First boot then check the smoothness...
2) If you want to take Screenshots, press Vol Down+Power Button for 1 Second
3) If you want to Save Battery , (NEW), use FREE Underclocking app from Google Play Store(Market) called No-frills CPU... (thanks Sirkay for the tip)
Max 768 or 806Mhz.. (Rom will still run Smooth...)
and I/O Scheduler- noop
4) If you dont Sync Gallery photos then turn off Photo Sync in Settings> Accounts>Tap ur email>Sync Google-Photos (turn it Off)
DONATORs: Hall of Fame (Thank you for your support)
sucker for sony's,
Alfonso Chao Liu
IF you have questions plz DONT PM me, just ask your question on thread.. i read every post and will try to answer as much as I can..
Special thanks to
1) hansip87 for some of his Mods I used
2) Sirkay for Providing ICS Kernel with CWM
3) KANG Team for ROM Control
1) Nexus Boot Animation WITH Boot Sound OR WITHOUT Boot Sound4) Enable FaceLock (For Neo/Ray/Play Only)6) Team Kang Stock Launcher (HW Accelerated)
8) Inverted (Black) Google Applications: by Team ICEmods
includes Following Latest Gapps.. (check screenshots on their link)
- Google Play Store
- Messaging (it will remove your Enter key messaging mod)
- Contacts and Dialer (has contact widget bug)
- YouTube10) Sony Camera3D Panorama10) USERS Contributions:
a) AOSP Camera Theme by malavi
b) Holo FM Theme by malavi
JJ's is there any future update? ver 4 maybe?