Jan 14, 2012

N7000 DDLR9 DDLR3 ICS 4.0.4 STOCK

Stock 4.0.4 TW ICS
Deodexed
Zipaligned
Rooted with SuperSU and Busybox
HydraCore Kernel 4.3b Standard [SAFE]

attachment.php

I am basically uploading this ROM for ROM-Cookers.
People who want to use it simply as a Daily Driver are most welcome.
Anyone can use this ROM as base for cooking, no need to ask for permission.

Just press the THANKS button if you like. ;)

Download Link : Click Here (DropBox)

Mirrors by Fred (bangsti)
Link 1
Link 2
http://www.project-revo.de/galaxyro...DDLR3_INU_DEODEXED_ZIPALIGNED_ROOTED.zip?dl=1

If you think that D/L Speed is low, you can create mirrors. I will add them to OP with Credits. Thank you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-10-03-16-21-18.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-10-03-16-21-18.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 8,244
Last edited:

CosmoDroid

Jan 14, 2012
I am soon going to release the first version of CosmoROM.
Please tell me what ROM Base would you like and the Modifications and Features that you want me to incorporate in the Future release.
It will be close to stock without any sort of theme modification. ( I Iike Sammy's themeing the most :p )

I will make sure to try to add most of the Features you request but it should not hamper the Stability and Stockishness of the Rom.
Also which HydraCore kernel do you prefer more...The Standard One or the OC one ??

I am aiming to make a ROM with modifications that are necessary and without crappy mods just to make modifications.

Thank you,
CosmoDroid.

djoni_gitara

Apr 9, 2012
Slavonski Brod - Zagreb
youtu.be
Hey it's great to see this kind of activity. I'm very happy about it.

You asked for suggestions, so i will start:

First of all I am also a heavy user of TW Stock ICS 4.0.4. and I prefer the stock look without any themes, like you do.
I see you're from India, so it is normal that you use as your base DDLR9, I wonder if it would be possible that with ddlr9 version (stock, deodexed, zipaligned, rooted etc) you also add a lattest XXLRT (germany). I found it as a great stock rom for europeans, I think many would be greatful :) (last such project was made by eybee1970 with xxlrq). For me rom like that would be fair enough.
About kernels: PhilZ kernel is great stock kernel and I prefer them, but HydraCore is also great. Cant go wrong here :)
About mods, apps:
- 15UI toggle sytemUI from dr.ketans thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1424997 , download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?o3car5j2u22oom0
Call recording: poolakkal Suresh thread : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1676739&highlight=call+recording

Also there are a great Note2 stuff, like papper artist, ringtones from note2 which are nice, etc...

But like i said just stock (deodexed, zipaligned, rooted etc) rom would be great (xxlrt). Apps and mods from above are cwm flashable so those are not problem for users (there are treads dedicated to them).

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: CosmoDroid

CosmoDroid

Jan 14, 2012
Thanks for the suggestions.
I was thinking of using XXLRT as base.
But since my connection speed is slow transfers take a lot of time.
So even if i finish modifying etc fast upload time takes long.
And yeah i have all dose mods but in case of toggles i like the "6 per page" one.
The other stuff I have and have made one on the DDLR9 Base.
If you guys wanna use that one I can upload right away.

Reactions: G0G0L

djoni_gitara

Apr 9, 2012
Slavonski Brod - Zagreb
youtu.be
Hey dont worry, there are no need to rush!
Just take your time :good:

I stopped being a flashoholic LOL, so personally I am not in hurry :eek:
Look at my device uptime:
capture01e.png

About toggles i know what you mean, but i found these are also great (from dr.ketans thread) , flashable through cwm.
screenshot2012100414392.png

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

The other stuff I have and have made one on the DDLR9 Base.
If you guys wanna use that one I can upload right away.

Sure, why not :good:

CosmoDroid

Jan 14, 2012
Hey dont worry, there are no need to rush!

About toggles i know what you mean, but i found these are also great (from dr.ketans thread) , flashable through cwm.
screenshot2012100414392.png

I also have seen dose toggles. But they look too close and clumsy to me. That's why i prefer the 6-per-page one. They look much more neat.

CosmoDroid

Jan 14, 2012
Guys who have already downloaded this ROM please make some mirrors. My Dropbox link has been temporarily disabled due to heavy traffic and i cant upload to any other site because the upload rate is very low and most of the file sharing sites do not support upload resuming after error etc.

sharkteef

Jul 2, 2010
Please tell me what ROM Base would you like and the Modifications and Features that you want me to incorporate in the Future release.
It will be close to stock without any sort of theme modification. ( I Iike Sammy's themeing the most :p )

I will make sure to try to add most of the Features you request but it should not hamper the Stability and Stockishness of the Rom.
Also which HydraCore kernel do you prefer more...The Standard One or the OC one ??

I am aiming to make a ROM with modifications that are necessary and without crappy mods just to make modifications.

Thank you,
CosmoDroid.

my wishlist

1 - option to enable and disable crt off effect
2 - battery bar like miui will be much appreciated..... like this
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tombarrasso.android.batterybar&hl=en

3 - network speed monitor like miui
4 - some good looking 5/6/8/12/15 toggles
5 - mass storage instead of mtp
6 - chinese keyboard
7 - multi csc multi language option
8 - back button kill apps
9 - home button torch like miui/alliancerom
10 - touchkey lights like Gingerbread roms selection "always when dark"
11 - 5x6 tw launcher
12 - ad removal tools or push ad removal tools
13 - audio enhancement mods like beats or something

u can ignore all. its only my wishlist. not of importance and only relavant to my liking. wish u would incorporate them though.

thanks for listening.

Reactions: CosmoDroid

CosmoDroid

Jan 14, 2012
my wishlist

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tombarrasso.android.batterybar&hl=en

6 - chinese keyboard
11 - 5x6 tw launcher

u can ignore all. its only my wishlist. not of importance and only relavant to my liking. wish u would incorporate them though.

thanks for listening.

Your suggestions are great. But I'm not a developer. Just a teen. :p Most of your like the buttons etc require modifying many system files and apks. Also i want to keep it as much close to stock as possible. I'm gonna release the first version of CosmoRom by tomorrow. It's based on XXLRQ. V2 will be based on XXLRT or newer. Making some minor modifications. Hope you guys like it. :)

Last edited:

sharkteef

Jul 2, 2010
like i said earlier, you can ignore it as its only my wishlist. but still i'll thank u for listening.

facebook-like-button.jpg

shivg86

Jul 21, 2012
delhi
Just a simple ques guys.
Can i use this rom wd any kernel???as i dnt lik hydracore.i lik speedmod.so cn i flash speedmod after flashng this????

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda app-developers app

CosmoDroid

Jan 14, 2012
Just a simple ques guys.
Can i use this rom wd any kernel???as i dnt lik hydracore.i lik speedmod.so cn i flash speedmod after flashng this????

Yeah sure. This basically a stock ROM. Just deodexed rooted and zipaligned by me. However if you lose root flash SuperSU zip from Chainfire's Orig Thread later. :)

Reactions: G0G0L and shivg86

apurvapatel

Mar 15, 2009
Gujarat
Since I am from India, I too would like your ROM based of the DDLR9 :)

As for the suggestions, I would love the 15 toggles, the edited gps.conf file, transparent weather widget and if possible, call recording with the option to save the call record file after each call. That, according to me, would satisfy everyone, all calls record lovers as well as selective call recording lovers.

I am on DDLR9, I would like to add that in poolakkal Suresh's mod, the phone.apk still is, AFAIK, chinese ROM based apk and you have to manually select to record the calls. What I learnt is that if you push the lib folder from this mod, most call recording apps work just fine on the stock phone.apk. I am using Total Recall Call Recorder for N7000. It wouldnt record the calls without poolakkal Suresh's lib folder. Now after pushing his lib folder to the system folder, the recording works perfect.

Apart from it, as sharkteef suggested, two great mods would be the long press back button killing the running, foreground app and long press home button torch function.

One another great mod would be the lock screen function with the 4 more shortcuts to the unlock circle. The 4 way unlock button?

Thanks for the custom "stock" ROM :)

cxdz810

Apr 13, 2012
Serbia
Very good thing is if you can mod the lockscreen - center all mod and maybe put a few shortcuts like on S3 and on alliance rom...

CosmoDroid

Jan 14, 2012
Very good thing is if you can mod the lockscreen - center all mod and maybe put a few shortcuts like on S3 and on alliance rom...

Thanx guys for all ur sugestions but as i said i'm just starting in this modding and developing world. Plus changing lockscreen needs a lot of code changes. Neway now i'm making the CosmoRom thread. A Stockish rom based on XXLRQ (for the time being) with necessary modifications. :D

Reactions: G0G0L

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

N7000 DDLR9 DDLR3 ICS 4.0.4 STOCK

Stock 4.0.4 TW ICS
    Deodexed
    Zipaligned
    Rooted with SuperSU and Busybox
    HydraCore Kernel 4.3b Standard [SAFE]

attachment.php

I am basically uploading this ROM for ROM-Cookers.
    People who want to use it simply as a Daily Driver are most welcome.
    Anyone can use this ROM as base for cooking, no need to ask for permission.

Just press the THANKS button if you like. ;)

Download Link : Click Here (DropBox)

Mirrors by Fred (bangsti)
    Link 1
    Link 2
    http://www.project-revo.de/galaxyro...DDLR3_INU_DEODEXED_ZIPALIGNED_ROOTED.zip?dl=1

If you think that D/L Speed is low, you can create mirrors. I will add them to OP with Credits. Thank you.

Thank you,
    CosmoDroid.
    my wishlist

6 - chinese keyboard
    11 - 5x6 tw launcher

thanks for listening.

Your suggestions are great. But I'm not a developer. Just a teen. :p Most of your like the buttons etc require modifying many system files and apks. Also i want to keep it as much close to stock as possible. I'm gonna release the first version of CosmoRom by tomorrow. It's based on XXLRQ. V2 will be based on XXLRT or newer. Making some minor modifications. Hope you guys like it. :)
    Here are two FTP Mirrors

Mirror1
    Mirror2

Greetings from Austria

Fred
    Just a simple ques guys.

Yeah sure. This basically a stock ROM. Just deodexed rooted and zipaligned by me. However if you lose root flash SuperSU zip from Chainfire's Orig Thread later. :)