[ROM][ICS]ICXtrim - PARANOIDANDROID VERSION

Search This thread

xperiandra

Nov 7, 2011
Tarakan
okay,this rom is based from PARANOID LIVE WITH WALKMAN by Rieken Yuki. I port this rom to XPERIA MINI PRO.

Screenshot:
skrinsut.jpg

Requirements:
1.This only for Xperia Mini Pro
2.This only for Unlocked Bootloader device
3.Clockworkmod recovery

How to Install:
1.Download this rom and ekstract .rar package in your computer
2.You will find two file,boot.img (for kernel) and SK71i-ICXtrimVer1.0 (for this rom). copy this rom to your sd card
3.Flash kernel using fastboot
4.Reboot into recovery and make backup for your current rom
5.Do fullwipe or factory reset
6.Wipe cache partition
7.Install custom zip
8.Fullwipe again
9.Select advanced on CWM,and choose wipe dalvik cache
10.Reboot

Whats working:
-Wifi and Data Internet
-Bluetooth
-Thetering and etc. ;)

Bugs:
-Camera inverted,but its still working.
-Led keyboard not working.
-Bugs when TabletUI activated,you will not be able to receive calls.
there is problem with "com.android.phone". But you can do this,if you have installed this rom,using rootex entered into the system. find pad.prop and open with text editor on rootex. find this line "##system" and type "com.android.phone.dpi=rom_mid_dpi" in the bottom this line and save it. now you can activated TabletUI mode but Hybrid mode must be activated too. if not,you get same problem. :D
-Reboot recovery is doesn't work. tou must reboot normally and pressin vol down repeatly if you want entered CWM.

LINK:
http://www.indowebster.com/download/files/sk17i_icxtrimver1_0
UPDATE:I've been fixing existing bugs. : D
everything will work fine in ver1.1. Please wait for the link bro

Credit:
Thanks for FXP,for based this rom.(CM9 FXP) :D
Thanks for music_soul@xda :D
Thanks for Rieken Yuki. :D
Thanks for Xda and all my friends at Facebook Group Xperia Mini & Xperia Mini Pro Indonesia

++:D IF YOU LIKE MY WORKS,PLEASE HIT THANKS BUTTON :D++

Last edited:
Reactions: yudhi.94

SirMatin

May 12, 2012
where is the base rom for lww?
i want the download link or page for my lww.

whalesplaho

Feb 1, 2012
Treasure Island
Buddy just take yur time & fix tha bugs... Be sure its Bug free before yhu release it, people will get pissed when its buggy & yhu keep updating it!!! Just be patient, fix tha bugs den release it & Boom tha ROM will be love by every mini pro users & other xperia users will want to port it for there devices too or yhu make it for other device tooo..... Respect brov!!! Thumbsup.

Sent from my Mini Pro using XDA Premium

Rieken Yuki

Aug 31, 2011
Surabaya
okay,this rom is based from PARANOID LIVE WITH WALKMAN by Rieken Yuki. I port this rom to XPERIA MINI PRO.

Screenshot:Screenshot:
292362_3534696485311_1076852578_a.jpg

Requirements:

How to Install:

Whats working:

Bugs:

LINK:

is based CM9 FXP plz give thx and All credits to FXP ,.
and music_soul@xda

Reactions: xperiandra

singh_dd93

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 3, 2011
Ludhiana, Punjab
Redmi K20 Pro
OnePlus 8 Pro
to fix inverted camera bug:
replace these files in lib folder of current rom from FXP's CM 9.0
liboemcamera.so
libcamera_client.so
libcamera_clientsemc.so
libcameraextensionclient.so
libcameraextensionjni.so
libcameraextensionservice.so
libcameralight.so
libcameraservice.so
if you replace the
even then the bug would be fixed but then camera gives FC some times

xperiandra

Nov 7, 2011
Tarakan
Buddy just take yur time & fix tha bugs... Be sure its Bug free before yhu release it, people will get pissed when its buggy & yhu keep updating it!!! Just be patient, fix tha bugs den release it & Boom tha ROM will be love by every mini pro users & other xperia users will want to port it for there devices too or yhu make it for other device tooo..... Respect brov!!! Thumbsup.

thanks for the advice guys. I share this rom here just to share what I do. and i just want help to fix the existing bugs in this rom. because I do not think I can fix existing bugs this rom alone. I was there for the ver1.1, there are some bugs fixed. such TabletUI and reboot recovery, only the camera and the LED keyboard bugs have not been repaired. so I ask for help with my friends that are here. that's why I have not uploaded the ver1.1 because that have bugs. :D

Reactions: whalesplaho

whalesplaho

Feb 1, 2012
Treasure Island
thanks for the advice guys. I share this rom here just to share what I do. and i just want help to fix the existing bugs in this rom. because I do not think I can fix existing bugs this rom alone. I was there for the ver1.1, there are some bugs fixed. such TabletUI and reboot recovery, only the camera and the LED keyboard bugs have not been repaired. so I ask for help with my friends that are here. that's why I have not uploaded the ver1.1 because that have bugs. :D

dats it buddy... i hope yhu fix it soon!!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Screenshot:
    skrinsut.jpg

Requirements:
    1.This only for Xperia Mini Pro
    2.This only for Unlocked Bootloader device
    3.Clockworkmod recovery

How to Install:
    1.Download this rom and ekstract .rar package in your computer
    2.You will find two file,boot.img (for kernel) and SK71i-ICXtrimVer1.0 (for this rom). copy this rom to your sd card
    3.Flash kernel using fastboot
    4.Reboot into recovery and make backup for your current rom
    5.Do fullwipe or factory reset
    6.Wipe cache partition
    7.Install custom zip
    8.Fullwipe again
    9.Select advanced on CWM,and choose wipe dalvik cache
    10.Reboot

Whats working:
    -Wifi and Data Internet
    -Bluetooth
    -Thetering and etc. ;)

Bugs:
    -Camera inverted,but its still working.
    -Led keyboard not working.
    -Bugs when TabletUI activated,you will not be able to receive calls.
    there is problem with "com.android.phone". But you can do this,if you have installed this rom,using rootex entered into the system. find pad.prop and open with text editor on rootex. find this line "##system" and type "com.android.phone.dpi=rom_mid_dpi" in the bottom this line and save it. now you can activated TabletUI mode but Hybrid mode must be activated too. if not,you get same problem. :D
    -Reboot recovery is doesn't work. tou must reboot normally and pressin vol down repeatly if you want entered CWM.

LINK:
    UPDATE:I've been fixing existing bugs. : D
    everything will work fine in ver1.1. Please wait for the link bro

Credit:
    Thanks for FXP,for based this rom.(CM9 FXP) :D
    Thanks for music_soul@xda :D
    Thanks for Rieken Yuki. :D
    Thanks for Xda and all my friends at Facebook Group Xperia Mini & Xperia Mini Pro Indonesia

Screenshot:Screenshot:
    292362_3534696485311_1076852578_a.jpg

Requirements:

How to Install:

Whats working:

Bugs:

LINK:

is based CM9 FXP plz give thx and All credits to FXP ,.
    and music_soul@xda