[ROM][ICS][P7300/P7310] ► AOKP M6Slim ♪ [discontinued]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

nirogu325

Oct 15, 2010
Amazon Fire HD 8 and HD 10
Amazon Fire
As of today, October 18th, I no longer have this tablet, so support for this ROM is now discontinued. Thanks for all your support!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-08-07-21-34-47.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-08-07-21-34-47.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 2,037
Last edited:

luminouche

Oct 1, 2007
Paris, FR
Wanna try your rom, but just a little question before :

Running CM9 at the moment, and there's a bug. When Tab is plugged to charge, it power off every time. (kernel bug ?)
Is there the same problem with this release ?

Thx

StarkCity

May 4, 2012
Palm Desert, Ca
www.facebook.com
I've just flashed your rom But seems 3G version don't have 3G function....

I never touched the kernel in that one. Did you flash something else? Did you fully wipe? Any other 7300 user experiencing the same?

Remember when I pulled the 7310 and it showed you that only one download for the 7300 had happened? Not that we have something switched up, but when you asked me if I was sure I had downloaded the right build I had a little flashback of a 7300-7310 mix up earlier in the month. Are we positive we don't have a link situation?
Sent from my SGH-T959

Sent from My Beast™
GTP7310

LeoNg628

Dec 2, 2009
I never touched the kernel in that one. Did you flash something else? Did you fully wipe? Any other 7300 user experiencing the same?

Sent from my SGH-T959

Hi nirogu325,

NO, I've already wipe data/factory reset using "Clockwork_Recovery_6.0.0.8_GT-P7300". also I've wipe the system.

Did I press or download something wrong~?

Thanks!

nirogu325

Oct 15, 2010
Amazon Fire
Hi nirogu325,

NO, I've already wipe data/factory reset using "Clockwork_Recovery_6.0.0.8_GT-P7300". also I've wipe the system.

Did I press or download something wrong~?

Thanks!
No worries, I will double check. I think I have a clue where the problem might lie. Any other 7300 user that has the problem?

Edit: LeoNg628, I sent you a PM. Please check.

Last edited:

Robpollard

Nov 24, 2011
Just wanted to say I really like this slim rom - thank you very much! It's also much snappier than anything I've ever tested, ranging from stock to aosp and aokp roms, cm9 included. I'm not quite satisfied with the "density" (or how to you call that?) of the font, it's a bit too less crisp and clear for my taste. I know I could flash ics, but the font itself is more beautiful than the ics one.

What I miss:
- not being able to customize the unlock-icon
- choosing an app to unlock to results in having a very fugly icon (pixelated) displayed in lockscreen
- the sound is so much better than anything I've ever heard coming out of my tab (most of the roms were WAY too quiet/weak),
but it's still far from "punchy" and I dont mean "oooomph bass bass bass" at all

I know it's not exactly desired to give feedback but I supposed I'd add my two cents anyway ;)
Maybe I'll add a few more things as I'm spending time with my beloved 8.9

nirogu325

Oct 15, 2010
Amazon Fire
Just wanted to say I really like this slim rom - thank you very much! It's also much snappier than anything I've ever tested, ranging from stock to aosp and aokp roms, cm9 included. I'm not quite satisfied with the "density" (or how to you call that?) of the font, it's a bit too less crisp and clear for my taste. I know I could flash ics, but the font itself is more beautiful than the ics one.

What I miss:
- choosing an app to unlock to results in having a very fugly icon (pixelated) displayed in lockscreen
- the sound is so much better than anything I've ever heard coming out of my tab (most of the roms were WAY too quiet/weak),
but it's still far from "punchy" and I dont mean "oooomph bass bass bass" at all

I know it's not exactly desired to give feedback but I supposed I'd add my two cents anyway ;)
Ah yes, it's a tough decision (JB font looks more elegant, although thinner). You can always flash the ICS font included at the OP, but I get your point. About what you miss, that's...well...out of my control, but you can choose your desired icon when customizing it (a chore looking for icons, I know, but we do have that alternative). About the sound, I also use the app Equalizer to further customize the sound. Also yes, feedback is indeed truly appreciated :D! I'm glad to be of service, and even more glad this ROM is useful to someone! :good:

LeoNg628

Dec 2, 2009
No worries, I will double check. I think I have a clue where the problem might lie. Any other 7300 user that has the problem?

Edit: LeoNg628, I sent you a PM. Please check.

Thanks your help! It works NOW! I can use my SIM as usual~!:laugh::good::good:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    As of today, October 18th, I no longer have this tablet, so support for this ROM is now discontinued. Thanks for all your support!
    ROM Tool Box Pro version, puts Titanium Back up to shame. It's the second app that goes on my tablet.
    Build prop editor, app manager, file manager, CPU tuner, font swapper.....you name it.....I've tried all features except for rom manager, our tabs don't like it.....

Sent from My CM10 8.9™
    First off congrats and that was quick! Second, its the smartest move EVER to put a file manager in the build......about to flash, see ya in 15.....

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Tapatalk 2
    Customized it as a fall-back ROM in case something fails in an experimental build. I hope the community likes it.

What I miss:

Wanna try your rom, but just a little question before :

Running CM9 at the moment, and there's a bug. When Tab is plugged to charge, it power off every time. (kernel bug ?)
    Is there the same problem with this release ?

Thx
    No. That little bug is CM-driven. This one is based on AOKP, so yes, all good.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone