[ROM][ICS4.0.3] Taboonay 3.0.1 (28/02/2012)

Search This thread

paugustin

Dec 10, 2009
Paris
He didn't buy a new A500 last time he was able too keep the one he had and that allowed him to pay for his personal server for a few more month.

Unfortunately he ran into some personal issues and had no choice.

He keeps on helping the community and he already spent a LOT of time working on the A500. We owe him a lot of thanks! :)

Sent from my S300 using xda app-developers app

flyguy729

Jun 10, 2010
I am coming for Honeycomb Taboonay version. Do i need to do anything like upgrading to ICS bootloader or can i just flash it the usual way? Any other special steps? Thanks

ratheen

Oct 26, 2009
CkqPd.png

If you're running the patch ICS bootloader, flash this boot right after the ROM before rebooting : http://fileshost.fr.mu/download/111/...oader.zip.html

Can someone please post a mirror to this file?

---------- Post added at 10:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

link is down .. is there any updated ICS bootloader without the SOD issue?​

Tom in AZ

Jul 24, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ
www.TeamTEOR.com
I am on 3.0d, and am guessing it is not the same as the 3.0.1 from. My tablet lately constantly tells me the a program is taking too long and is I should wait-report-ok. Is there a way to fix that? Was the from download link fixed? Is this rom still being supported of should I look for something else?
Thanks in advance.

Sent from my A500 using xda app-developers app

elsuirad

Which one will you recommend to use?

I have installed ROM Acer_AV041_A500_1.054.00_WW_GEN1 on my two A500 Tablets and stuck on it

I cannot install any other ROMs except rooting.

Is there any WAY I can restore it back from original kernel/system?

Kindly help from someone who knows it.

Thanks in advanced.

BTW, I already used/installed Taboonay v2.0 before I changed this current rom but then after this, I stuck even I restore it using the tablet's system.

Sent from my A500

Last edited:

soulbandaid

Aug 18, 2008
can anyone reup this wifi patch. this was the only wifi patch that let me connect to my celly tether without making it so i had to reset the wifi everytime i take me tablet out of sleep. i found other patches, but they all seemed more buggy than this one. i know its not for new roms, bit it works awsome imho.

Tom in AZ

Jul 24, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ
www.TeamTEOR.com
This 3.0d rom has been working well the past few months, but lately it has been stalling a lot. Also, I can not update Gmail or install Google Play Services. So I can not log into YouTube via the official YouTube app. Any idea on a tune up and a way to update and install that stuff? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my A500 using xda app-developers app

Hotrod518

Jul 19, 2010
None of the Download link work.

Does anyone know where I can download this from another location or does someone have it in their dropbox or something?

Top Liked Posts