[ROM]IMM30B 4.0.4 Stock,rooted,deodexed,zipaligned,busybox,insecure boot + mods zips

Search This thread

craigacgomez

Jan 29, 2010
Tustin
Hey guys! So I really hate to keep 'beating a dead horse' on this but I just need to know....when u say stock 4.0.2 does that mean that I can restore my backup of 4.0.2 that is rooted and stock other than a few deleted system apps like car home and some deleted ringtones etc....or does that not count as stock anymore? It seems like I remember that kinda stuff used to matter with OTA updates on some of my older phones which makes me question if my definition of stock is correct. I should mention, I don't have any themes on my backup of 4.0.2 but I have already flashed the 4.0.4 radios and bootloader, then restored the GummyNex rom that I was using. So if I restore my 4.0.2, I'll still have the 4.0.4 radios and bootloader....is that okay too? Sorry for the long post...I try not to ask a lot of questions and just read a lot instead but this thread hasn't gotten long enough since it just started and I wasn't able to find my answer. Thanks much in advance and thanks for all your hard work and contributions!!!

If it is not a 4.0.2 custom or AOSP-based ROM, the backups should work fine... but if there are problems, load the 4.0.2 ROM, restore the backup and then f;ash the 4.0.4 ROM...

craigacgomez

Jan 29, 2010
Tustin
I've now included the native tethering hack which removes the Verizon tethering provision... native tethering without paying Verizon extra... See OP for details... please read info before flashing...

3colby3

Feb 7, 2009
Columbia
If it is not a 4.0.2 custom or AOSP-based ROM, the backups should work fine... but if there are problems, load the 4.0.2 ROM, restore the backup and then f;ash the 4.0.4 ROM...
ok....will do. I think just to be on the safe side I'll restore my backup of 4.0.2 and flash the full zip that you posted (with everything in it). thanks for the quick response!

trevoryour

Nov 14, 2009
OK... here's what you can do...

Radios & Bootloaders available work will all available ROM (4.0.1, 4.0.2, 4.0.3 & 4.0.4). But the new radios and bootloaders seem to better and result in better service. So you can flash the "New Radios & Bootloader" once and then use "Rooted,De-odexed,Zip-aligned ROM With Stock Insecure Boot Image Without Radios & Bootloader" with BootManager...

Did as you said and everything works beautifully. It runs great and thats in boot manager. I bet running straight on the phone will be ever better. Now I just need to get my mods back.

trevoryour

Nov 14, 2009
Some people are saying they have .10.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Right but what they don't say is that they had .10 before they flashed the new radios. Every radio they flash will always be a .10 because that is the hardware version of their phone. Think of it has part of the i515 number. Their phone is i515.10 then after that is the radio version.

There is a whole forum dedicated to this topic.

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=21460725&postcount=21

aysiu

Feb 26, 2011
Thanks for putting this together. I had trouble flashing the unofficial official update, but your rom with radios and such worked flawlessly. Thanks again for your hard work!

NexusMMM

Jan 22, 2010
Thanks for this! Working great. Can't wait for the commute home to test the new radios. I have a few trouble spots (3g/4g hand-off, data connect) on my daily commute, so I'll know right away as to whether the new radios fix this.

Has anyone ventured to try out some mods? Would love the search key back, but don't want to make things unstable just quite yet.

S_rob7488

Sep 28, 2010
Sry for a stupid question...but what's the difference between the first two download links? Just want the full rom...

baldwinguy77

Feb 27, 2010
Thanks so much for this OP! Looks great! But I have a quick question...does anyone know if Google Wallet is fully functional on this ROM? Thanks in advance!

JATPol

Jan 2, 2012
New Jersey
Work's very good on rooted 4.02 Gnex.
So far so good!
Perfect.
Thank you!

jjrudey

May 3, 2010
Buffalo
So what's the best kernel to use on this for battery life? Right now I'm using franco 15.2.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA App

Top Liked Posts