• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we moved to a new and more secure software and older account passwords were not able to be migrated. We recommend trying to reset your password, then contacting us if there are issues.

[ROM][IMM76I]CyberGR-MOD|NS.NGN ICS v.14 HYBRID|TWEAKS++|MODS++|Tropical Hurricane!

CrackerTeg

Jul 29, 2011
I am Z. Learn it, love it.
Did you try this steps?
1. Whipe everything and install V9 ROM.
2- Boot for first time and configure it with Google account etc.
3- Reboot to Recovery and Install V10 ROM ( Don't wipe!!)
4- Enjoy!
That is essentially the same thing as restoring a v9 nandroid and flashing v10 over top then flashing Matr1x as I don't like Air kernel. Did that and tried the same move app to sd and reboot. That's the only thing I have wrong with this version. Thing is, I haven't moved any apps to sd since I bought the phone as I don't see a point so the non move to sd doesn't bother me. Everything else works as it should.

alienmind

Mar 4, 2011
Colmenar Viejo
Will v6 supercharger script help make this rom alot better if I implement it?
This rom is tweaked enough, v6 probably will mess some things up and get it worst.

There's no "universal tweaking script" as v6 claims to be for every device.

BTW @cybergr v10 is awesome, I hadn't had time to comment before but imho v9 was very laggy compared to v8, but v10 gets things back to were it should, if not much better. Congrats! great release

Reactions: Cybergr

beppegg

Aug 22, 2008
Naples
To a closer look, my devices doesn't receive rotation events anymore!
(I'm unable to move sideways in temple run, for instance... :p)

Ok, It seems it sorted out by itself after a simple reboot..

So far so good with this ROM! :D

My phone *finally* runs smooth!

Ma alla fine hai risolto o ancora sta cercando??
Devo ancora provare!

Inviato dal mio Nexus S usando Tapatalk

beppegg

Aug 22, 2008
Naples
User that post it says :
*Work only on Lite Touch or stock IMM26.**
You can still make a nandroid backup and test it though..No guaranties here..
CyberGr, I'd like to give a try to those icons.. Just a question, how do you think that will interact with you "selectable battery icon" function? It should overwrite the default one?

Sorry for the noobish questions :p

Cybergr

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 30, 2009
Piraeus
CyberGr, I'd like to give a try to those icons.. Just a question, how do you think that will interact with you "selectable battery icon" function? It should overwrite the default one?

Sorry for the noobish questions :p

I think yes..they ll be overwritten!!

darius0519

Dec 11, 2011
Quezon City
Here it is :

Circle Battery mod and Darker background mod :

Feature :
Same as before, but I separated mods into 2 zip :
-Circle battery mod : http://db.tt/RUTtBEsj

-Darker background mod : http://db.tt/ZAEPEL4w

For both features, install the two zips. It will work ;)
Just tried the darker background and battery mods on v10 both of them works fine.

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA

Last edited:

Ibn Saeed

Nov 3, 2011
had to finally remove CyberMOD due to Regular Reboots when installing certain apps from the Market.

Just moved to PixelRom and all the apps are working which were causing reboots in Cybermod.

Too bad cybermod is not stable yet.

darius0519

Dec 11, 2011
Quezon City
had to finally remove CyberMOD due to Regular Reboots when installing certain apps from the Market.

Just moved to PixelRom and all the apps are working which were causing reboots in Cybermod.

Too bad cybermod is not stable yet.
this bug has a fix already. what we did is do a full wide and installed v9 then setup google account, reboot to recovery and installed v10 on top of v9 without wiping. :)

tchaari

Dec 27, 2011
Bug fix is a bit of an overstatement :)
Let's stick with workaround...

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA
lol, yes it seems to be a workaround until now. This strangely reminds me of the nuhetri-reloaded port from the 4.0.4 ns4g leak. If you wipe data, you get problems. Without wiping data, all the ROM works fine...

Cybergr

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 30, 2009
Piraeus
Any one facing problem with the Camera Flash ? Seems like mine one is not functioning...
I'll check with another ROM to find out whether the problem is with my H/W.
Sorry to say that but not such thing has been reported yet..so maybe something goes wrong with your hardware or maybe you changed something in settings that you don`t even remember.

spupuz

Feb 2, 2008
Milan
Sorry to say that but not such thing has been reported yet..so maybe something goes wrong with your hardware or maybe you changed something in settings that you don`t even remember.
The only problem I have it's about media scanner not working on gallery and play music

CrackerTeg

Jul 29, 2011
I am Z. Learn it, love it.
A fixed Version of Version 10 will come soon with some more addictions, cause i have to do another trip this Monday! :rolleyes:

Going to my Island Karpathos for a week or so (Orthodox Easter) and as you can all understand i am not willing to do any kind of work there!!Just relax!! (Holidays)

So expect it soon!
Holiday is not allowed! Work work work to satisfy all us crack flashers!

Just playing Cyber. Enjoy your holiday. We're patient.

RicardoOneri

Feb 5, 2012
A fixed Version of Version 10 will come soon with some more addictions, cause i have to do another trip this Monday! :rolleyes:

Going to my Island Karpathos for a week or so (Orthodox Easter) and as you can all understand i am not willing to do any kind of work there!!Just relax!! (Holidays)

So expect it soon!
Have a good hollidays!

For who whant to try v10 "fixed" temporary (ultill Cyber release the fixed version just use this :

1. Whipe everything and install V9 ROM.
2- Boot for first time and configure it with Google account etc.
3- Reboot to Recovery and Install V10 ROM ( Don't wipe!!)
4- Enjoy

Im using this for about 3 days now and is so smoth no bugs at all everything works and battery life is crazy 5h screen!! (MK kernel)

Good luck :D

Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone