[ROM] Imui V1.0 | Official Elephone UI | Android 6.0 | 03.05.2016

Search This thread

Jaglicic

Dec 13, 2010
Belgrade
@Anscience look at post 17, I've already said it works for me. I've also just tested again, phone was showing 4G, I made a call and it switched to 3G
@chtsarts, did you try the later version of Flash Tools see this post http://forum.xda-developers.com/ele...-stock-rom-t3359315/post66728408#post66728408 Also I had to download it twice before it worked, not sure if I did something wrong the first time, as everything seemed to go smoothly.

Can you let me know if the rom works? I got the same issue

I also have the problem of 4G with stock rom and I'm still waiting for the solution...

With the stock rom, me and many others, have the problem that i can't receive calls when i have 4g (doesn't always auto switch to 3g-2g). Does this rom solve this problem? Does anyone with this rom have this problem?
If someone missed it http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=66836634

Elephone P9000

buenso80

Jun 14, 2010
battery icon

Hello and thank you for a stable rom. I´m looking forward to the next update.
I´m wondering if the battery icon can be changed to show when it´s charging and maybe also to switch to different icons in general (percentage, circular etc.)? Have i missed this somewhere in the settings?

Jonny

Retired Forum Moderator
Jul 22, 2011
Birmingham
jonathonfitch.com
I´m wondering if the battery icon can be changed to show when it´s charging and maybe also to switch to different icons in general (percentage, circular etc.)? Have i missed this somewhere in the settings?
If you pull down the notification bar to quick settings then hold the settings icon for a few seconds you unlock system ui tuner which can put battery percentage in the icon.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160531-190423.png
    Screenshot_20160531-190423.png
    91.1 KB · Views: 153
Reactions: ogeid79

buenso80

Jun 14, 2010
If you pull down the notification bar to quick settings then hold the settings icon for a few seconds you unlock system ui tuner which can put battery percentage in the icon.

Thank you. but the only thing that happens is the cogwheel starts to spin around? it doesn´t start the ui tuner, sorry...
Does it have anything to says, that i run the Google now launcher instead of the Ledo launcher?

EDIT: Discovered the System UI tuner all the way in the bottom of phone settings.

Last edited:

Jonny

Retired Forum Moderator
Jul 22, 2011
Birmingham
jonathonfitch.com

buenso80

Jun 14, 2010

Thank you. but the only thing that happens is the cogwheel starts to spin around? it doesn´t start the ui tuner, sorry...
Does it have anything to says, that i run the Google now launcher instead of the Ledo launcher?

EDIT: Discovered the System UI tuner all the way in the bottom of phone settings.

Maybe i need to be more specific as the settings to modify the battery symbol in the status bar, is not availible in the UI tuner.
My current problem is, that i dont get a lightning inside the battery when charging....:confused:

Last edited:

ogeid79

Sep 2, 2012
Milan
I find an error in the italian translation of menu.
The translation of "setting" is "Impostazioni" and not "Lmpostazioni" i hope is possibile to fix in a future release, thanks

Inviato dal mio P9000 utilizzando Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    G0Y14057n0D4U5L1.png

Code:
    New official Elephone UI
    Version: 1.0
    Type of ROM: For SP Flash tool
    First boot time: >7min

R02160c7I0348656.png

Code:
    Imui - beta version of  Elephone UI
    Imui - Impressive User Interface

Imui multilanguage and have fixed Russian translate
     New users can read user manual for Elephone product in app "Ele Manual"
     No bugs, working all
     Latest apps from Google
     Ledo Launcher (XLauncher) with theme support
     Beauty, smooth interface in material dark colors
     New icon's of battery and network
     Fixed 1% battery bug
     Clear
     And etc...

v0u1x0m720V446b7.png

Code:
    Install like a stock ROM in Firmware upgrade mode

o0w1F0n7u0Z4J688.png

Code:
    [B][url]https://mega.nz/#!JkoDESSb!LYNIrupbUGHyXJg1Sqyx9w0uPcTGgFgTAG9pzP6_lvI[/url][/B][/CENTER]
    Code:
    Twrp version:
    [URL="https://mega.nz/#!hkIlwQzR!ucwxY_Q5KQErfJ1RXgQnbq4G0_VsrUjgdU_s1Zd4eTA"]https://mega.nz/#!hkIlwQzR!ucwxY_Q5KQErfJ1RXgQnbq4G0_VsrUjgdU_s1Zd4eTA[/URL]
    XDA: DevDB Information
    Elephone p9000 Imui, ROM for the Elephone P9000, Elephone P9000 Stock ROM

Contributors:
    Deepflex
    Elephone team

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.18.x
    ROM Firmware Required: 1.0

Version Information:
    Stable Release Date: 03.05.2016

Created:
    Last Update: 03.05.2016​
    Hello,can i flash twrp from fastboot and then flash the rom zip with twrp?i mean can we use fastboot instead of sp flash tool?
    Hello.
    Tomorrow I'm add TWRP version don't worry ;)
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone