Question ROM INDIAN OXYGENOS11.

Search This thread

bonez56

Mar 30, 2008
I am from Australia and also using a Chinese model of the 9RT. I am eagerly awaiting to see if/when an Oxygen OS ROM will be made available also. Even if it's the official, I am fine with that.

ColorOS is driving me crazy with the battery saving settings being extremely aggressive, which kills all my apps shortly after launch meaning I do not receive push notifications from apps that are not configured to 'auto launch'.

Auto launch is also capped at 5 apps, plus some extra messaging apps like FB Messenger, Whatsapp, Telegram etc.

• Sad
Reactions: Hieunguyen97ump

kydan2002

Jul 29, 2013
@bonez56 please do let me know if you get a copy of the indian ROM. I've been attempting to get it through OnePlus.in support, but havent been successful yet. I also have a chinese variant of the 9RT.

bonez56

Mar 30, 2008
@bonez56 please do let me know if you get a copy of the indian ROM. I've been attempting to get it through OnePlus.in support, but havent been successful yet. I also have a chinese variant of the 9RT.
Are you having similar issues to me with apps being killed (or refusing to run in the background) and therefore you aren't receiving any push notifications? My device came shipped with Google Play already side loaded, but when I got it out of the box I factory wiped it and side loaded it myself, so hoping that I didn't do anything differently to what they did before shipping it.

kydan2002

Jul 29, 2013
Are you having similar issues to me with apps being killed (or refusing to run in the background) and therefore you aren't receiving any push notifications? My device came shipped with Google Play already side loaded, but when I got it out of the box I factory wiped it and side loaded it myself, so hoping that I didn't do anything differently to what they did before shipping it.
I bought mine directly in China and I've not yet side loaded, with the hope that we'd get a global/Indian ROM build soon. I'd like to avoid root and TWRP if possible.

bonez56

Mar 30, 2008
I bought mine directly in China and I've not yet side loaded, with the hope that we'd get a global/Indian ROM build soon. I'd like to avoid root and TWRP if possible.
I haven't rooted mine, nor installed TWRP. I've just enabled 'install applications from other sources' and side-loaded the Google stuff onto it, so I can access Play Store. Having only the Chinese app store is not an option for me.

• Sad
Reactions: Hieunguyen97ump

Hieunguyen97ump

Jan 19, 2022
[USER = 910376] @ bonez56 [/ USER] vui lòng cho tôi biết nếu bạn nhận được bản sao của ROM Ấn Độ. Tôi đã cố gắng lấy nó thông qua bộ phận hỗ trợ của OnePlus.in, nhưng vẫn chưa thành công. Tôi cũng có một biến thể Trung Quốc của 9RT.
When i have rom i will post to you.

sunbinyuan

Mar 3, 2013
OxygenOS 11 Indian ROM is available on the Oneplus OTA telegram group (not sure if its official group or not). Also I haven't tried cross flashing yet neither, but if its the same as OnePlus 9, it should be working as well.

berd95

Jan 21, 2022
OxygenOS 11 Indian ROM is available on the Oneplus OTA telegram group (not sure if its official group or not). Also I haven't tried cross flashing yet neither, but if its the same as OnePlus 9, it should be working as well.
could you share the Link please?
I found a Telegram Group, but couldn’t find the full Image. Thank you :)

penguinus

Nov 29, 2009
OnePlus 5
OnePlus 9RT
Full ROM is not available as of now. In telegram group there is incremental OTA update that doesn't contain full ROM. And even with full ROM it may be not possible to switch chinese version from ColorOS to Oxy.

Reactions: Crackeds

berd95

Jan 21, 2022
Full ROM is not available as of now. In telegram group there is incremental OTA update that doesn't contain full ROM. And even with full ROM it may be not possible to switch chinese version from ColorOS to Oxy.
At least with the OP9 it was possible to switch I think.
Why the Hell isn’t the full ROM available at oneplus.in
And what’s also bothering me, could I flash the original OP9 Global ROM because the Hardware is almost identical to the 9RT?

Reactions: archz2

penguinus

Nov 29, 2009
OnePlus 5
OnePlus 9RT
Well, 9R doesn't have so much options to migrate as global verions. I think we should look on 9R that is also only for China and India.
I think it will be available later, when there will be updates. As of now we only one week after release in India and there is no major updates.
And what’s also bothering me, could I flash the original OP9 Global ROM because the Hardware is almost identical to the 9RT?
No. It is different devices, it may be similar by some specs, but there are differences in things like camera, modem and so on. Basically you should use roms for 9 to flash 9 and roms for 9RT to flash 9RT.

Reactions: bonez56 and berd95

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I will not be responsible for any problems related to your phone. Please research carefully and think before you do it.

Thanks to you @HELLBOY017 and @abhinavgupta371 Shared files

To unlock bootloader here are the steps:
    1. Enable Developer options by going to settings About Phone and then keep tapping build number until a dialogue comes saying developer options are enabled/unlocked/on.
    2. Go to Developer options by: Settings - System - Developer options
    3. Enable OEM unlocking.
    4. Enable USB debugging.
    5. Connect your mobile to pc.
    6. Check if adb is working, command "adb devices"
    - Check the item OEM unlocking in developer options again
    7. if working run cmd "adb reboot bootloader"
    8. if not working check adb drivers.
    9. if step 7 is success, you should be in fastboot mode.
    10. Check if fastboot detects our device by giving cmd "fastboot devices"
    11. if working, it's time. Give cmd "fastboot flashing unlock"
    12. if not working check fastboot drivers.
    13. if step 10 is success,You will get a unlocking screen in mobile, navigate with volume keys and power button to accept. Choose: Yes, unlock bootloader option. This will format and unlock your phone.

Extract and run flash-all.bat file
    I don't understand why Oneplus releases different variations for their ROMs in different countries. Is it because of government regulations?
    It is a first half of answer. OnePlus had different roms for China and for all other world previously too (HydrogenOS and OxygenOS respectively). Chinese ROM doesn't contain Google apps, because Google is blocked in China. Instead of Google services it contains chinese replacements. In other aspects Hydrogen and Oxygen were similar.
    Second half of the answer is current transformation of OnePlus. It basically merges Oppo brand, plans were anounced to merge Oppo's ColorOS with Oxygen and introduce new OS for both brands. But at current stage only chinese version (HydrogenOS) switched to ColorOS completely. These two OS-es are very different and not so compatible as previously. For 9RT chinese version (with ColorOS) released 3 month ago, but Indian version with OxygenOS is just released. It is lack of available ROMs as of now. I bought chinese version of phone on Aliexpress and waiting for possibility to switch from ColorOS to OxygenOS.
    One plus is gone. The brand is over
    Hello. Im from VietNam, I'm using coloros12 in this my device. i want to experience oxygenos11. When do we have ROM OXYGENOS11?
    Well, 9R doesn't have so much options to migrate as global verions. I think we should look on 9R that is also only for China and India.
    I think it will be available later, when there will be updates. As of now we only one week after release in India and there is no major updates.
    No. It is different devices, it may be similar by some specs, but there are differences in things like camera, modem and so on. Basically you should use roms for 9 to flash 9 and roms for 9RT to flash 9RT.