Jamison904

Jun 9, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
Tab3_zps35abd7b4.png

Welcome to Infamous Tab3
Brought to you by @Jamison904
RULES:

Before you start using this rom here are some things you need to know:

1. I am NOT updating every day (I work 6 days a week and have a 2 year old daughter and Pregnant wife)...

2. Don't ask for ETA, this is rude and offensive. When it is done it is done.

3. Custom Roms come without warranty. They are tested before release but something always can go bad. So if you broke your phone or you got fired because the alarm didn't go off - I am not responsible.

4. Support is limited. Sometimes I can answer your questions sometimes I don't have the time. There will be times I don't have an answer so please do no repeat your question or get offended because I haven't answered you.

5. Don't compare ROMs. It is rude and offensive for developers. *If the other rom has what you need, use that ROM.

6. Don't Kang my work. You may fool everyone else but I will know! If you want to use something just ask!

7. If you like my work, a five star thread rating and hitting the thanks button motivates me. :cool:

8. No flaming! We have all been a NoOb before. We are here to help each other.

9. Read the change log. All relevant important information is there first! i.e. Bugs and fixes if there are any at the time.

10. Read and follow the how to install.

Code:
#include 
/*
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
*/

By using the rom you agree with the above terms!

HOW TO INSTALL:

• Download ROM and place on SD
  • Reboot into recovery
  • Wipe unless change log say otherwise *
  • Install the ROM
  • Reboot out of recovery
  • Skip setup wizard (you can put your name in)
  • wait five minutes for all to settle as this is a highly tweaked ROM and Kernel (soon)
  • Reboot

Additional install info:
here_zpsc67d22f7.gif

• Now install Xposed. The installer app comes with the ROM. Open it and click install. Don't reboot yet. Hit the tab above that says modules and turn on the modules you want to use... now reboot.
  • Driver for Viper4ANDROID = CortexA8 with NEON

Gql2w.png

About:

• [*] Offical JZO54K.T210RUEAMG4
    [*]Busybox
    [*]Rooted
    [*]Deodexed
    [*]Zipaligned
    [*]Zipalign on boot script
    [*]Sysro/sysrw
    [*]App/data Support
    [*]Init.d Scripts
    [*]AOSP 4.2 Keyboard
    [*]Faster SD Card read/write
    [*]Nova 2.0
    [*]Removed Ads
    [*]Updated SU binary
    [*]Menu to kill current app/process
    [*]Xposed installer
    [*]XthemeEngine beta 5
    [*]Trickster MOD
    [*]InfamousAPKboost script
    [*]V6 Supercharger Script! Thanks to zepplinrox!Read here
    * *Also included the scripts under *system/xbin/scripts so you can modify to your preference:

[*]Die-Hard_Battery_Calibrator_RC5 (because stock the battery isn't read correctly)
    [*]Die-Hard_Battery_Calibrator_RC5
    [*]V6_SuperCharger_for_Android-Update9_RC11_Test_9
    [*] Much more coming!!

Big thanks to @Tomsgt

Last edited:

ptesmoke

Sep 23, 2008
Cold Lake
Just a good base TW right now. CM/AOKP will take a lot of work. But we are getting there. Have to build the device tree if CM hasn't already. Then I can work on AOKP

thanks man :) I finally got unbuntu setup and im successfully building CM 10.2 for mako and flo, gotta do more reading on how to help setup a new device though...if you need any help im a very quick learner, for now though i will read up on creating new device trees and follow along your progress. add me up on g+ too if you like ptesmoke AT gmail. cheers and thanks!

loselvis777

Aug 4, 2013
Reactions: Juankrlos

hkjr

Jul 25, 2008
NJ
OnePlus 7T
OnePlus 8T
1. I have twins...a crazy wife who doesn't understand what root means... lol I can't flash every day.

2. Asking for an ETA - congrats on the new one - when? lol

3. to 7. I totally agree with - but THANK YOU for giving my kids (their Tab3, lol) something they can appreciate!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jamison904

batman08

Dec 9, 2005
Check the "new files section" on the right. There is a link to the file from where you can download.

I am already downloading !!!

Jamison904

Jun 9, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
Anyways, working on a bunch of other tweaks and mods. Don't forget that xposed theme manager works. There is a thread in the app section I made Link to thread. There are links to many modules in the thread. Also in my Infamous tools app there is a link to the Xposed folder for you to download straight to the tab.

Last to jump start development in here, anyone can use my install script for their ROM. Figure if we all work together we can make this a really nice tab. :cool:

Sent from my dark hole called an office.

Last edited:

loselvis777

Aug 4, 2013
Anyways, working on a bunch of other tweaks and mods. Don't forget that xposed theme manager works. There is a thread in the app section I made Link to thread. There are links to many modules in the thread. Also in my Infamous tools app there is a link to the Xposed folder for you to download straight to the tab.

Last to jump start development in here, anyone can use my install script for their ROM. Figure if we all work together we can make this a really nice tab. :cool:

Sent from my dark hole called an office.

Works great. Dont have danish on it, but its okay.. Now i can run apps i could not before.. Love it. Thanks jamison..:victory:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Tab3_zps35abd7b4.png

Welcome to Infamous Tab3
    Brought to you by @Jamison904
    RULES:

Before you start using this rom here are some things you need to know:

1. I am NOT updating every day (I work 6 days a week and have a 2 year old daughter and Pregnant wife)...

2. Don't ask for ETA, this is rude and offensive. When it is done it is done.

3. Custom Roms come without warranty. They are tested before release but something always can go bad. So if you broke your phone or you got fired because the alarm didn't go off - I am not responsible.

4. Support is limited. Sometimes I can answer your questions sometimes I don't have the time. There will be times I don't have an answer so please do no repeat your question or get offended because I haven't answered you.

5. Don't compare ROMs. It is rude and offensive for developers. *If the other rom has what you need, use that ROM.

6. Don't Kang my work. You may fool everyone else but I will know! If you want to use something just ask!

7. If you like my work, a five star thread rating and hitting the thanks button motivates me. :cool:

8. No flaming! We have all been a NoOb before. We are here to help each other.

9. Read the change log. All relevant important information is there first! i.e. Bugs and fixes if there are any at the time.

10. Read and follow the how to install.

Code:
    #include 
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

By using the rom you agree with the above terms!

HOW TO INSTALL:

• Download ROM and place on SD
    • Reboot into recovery
    • Wipe unless change log say otherwise *
    • Install the ROM
    • Reboot out of recovery
    • Skip setup wizard (you can put your name in)
    • wait five minutes for all to settle as this is a highly tweaked ROM and Kernel (soon)
    • Reboot

Additional install info:
    here_zpsc67d22f7.gif

• Now install Xposed. The installer app comes with the ROM. Open it and click install. Don't reboot yet. Hit the tab above that says modules and turn on the modules you want to use... now reboot.
    • Driver for Viper4ANDROID = CortexA8 with NEON

Gql2w.png

About:

• [*] Offical JZO54K.T210RUEAMG4
      [*]Busybox
      [*]Rooted
      [*]Deodexed
      [*]Zipaligned
      [*]Zipalign on boot script
      [*]Sysro/sysrw
      [*]App/data Support
      [*]Init.d Scripts
      [*]AOSP 4.2 Keyboard
      [*]Faster SD Card read/write
      [*]Nova 2.0
      [*]Removed Ads
      [*]Updated SU binary
      [*]Menu to kill current app/process
      [*]Xposed installer
      [*]XthemeEngine beta 5
      [*]Trickster MOD
      [*]InfamousAPKboost script
      [*]V6 Supercharger Script! Thanks to zepplinrox!Read here
      * *Also included the scripts under *system/xbin/scripts so you can modify to your preference:

[*]Die-Hard_Battery_Calibrator_RC5 (because stock the battery isn't read correctly)
      [*]Die-Hard_Battery_Calibrator_RC5
      [*]V6_SuperCharger_for_Android-Update9_RC11_Test_9
      [*] Much more coming!!

Big thanks to @Tomsgt

One more just in case