• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.

[ROM] InsertCoin 8.1.3 | ROM Kontrol - Tweaks | myHUB | Stable| Performance | Sense 5.5 | Android 4.4.2 | 4.19.401.11 | INT | ATT | TMO WiFi Calling

EmSeeMAC

Jul 7, 2013
Houston, TX
Hi, I could not find it in the tread, I chose Google launcher in aroma with the option of keeping sense.
But now I got sense, how to switch to Google launcher?
when you press the home button it should give you an option to choose which one you want as your default, or you can go to your apps list and theres the google launcher as well.

I'm getting force close whenever I try to use it.

Reactions: KRiZ-R

KRiZ-R

Feb 27, 2008
Rotterdam
when you press the home button it should give you an option to choose which one you want as your default, or you can go to your apps list and theres the google launcher as well.

Thank you, it is called opstartprogramma in Dutch. That's why I couldn't find it. It works here. No fc.

trjlive

Jul 24, 2013
Los Angeles / Orange County, CA
trjlive.com
sorry guys, i know i've been mostly absent this week here on xda, but I really had a lot of my plate. hopefully i can finish my other business in time so I can set you up with 4.4 when it comes out (shouldn't been so long now)
You ARE entitled to a personal life, my friend! Don't feel bad about it. Enjoy life, work, family. Then, if time permits, ROM development. :)

Of course, my girlfriend would say I don't always follow my own advice. haha ;)

Everything you do for this community is very much appreciated. You don't owe us a single thing, and we're grateful for anything you do.

Cheers, Adrian! :)

sago62

Dec 21, 2010
in this rom there is the ability to customize the home button(long press) for turning off the screen? thanks

Last edited:

Theshawty

Feb 13, 2011
@baadnewz Mate, please don't stress yourself out for us. Don't feel bad about not having a lot of time to spend on XDA. Life goes first. We appreciate everything you do here and looking back at the recent SVN activity, you more than deserve some time off. :)

:good:

CharliesTheMan

May 4, 2009
in this rom there is the ability to customize the home button(long press) for turning off the screen? thanks
I think that's a kernel feature that you're asking about if I understood the questions. Check Elemental or Team Seven kernels for that. They have like long press logo to sleep, home2 sleep home2wake etc

the.emilio

Nov 17, 2011
Northern Mexico... AKA South Central Texas

Go find the new Google Search and reinstall the apk. It should be named velvet.apk. then press home and it should give you the option to switch launchers.

Sent from my HTCONE using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------

sorry guys, i know i've been mostly absent this week here on xda, but I really had a lot of my plate. hopefully i can finish my other business in time so I can set you up with 4.4 when it comes out (shouldn't been so long now)
No worries dude. Appreciate all you've done. Will the 4.4 have Sprint support too? ?

Sent from my HTCONE using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

sago62

Dec 21, 2010
I think that's a kernel feature that you're asking about if I understood the questions. Check Elemental or Team Seven kernels for that. They have like long press logo to sleep, home2 sleep home2wake etc
... Eh no... This is a Venom Tweaks.... :rolleyes:

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

sago62

Dec 21, 2010
Well, you're in wrong thread then this is insertcoin not viper.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4
Stay calm friend, read on ... I asked for a feature, I have not spoken of viper ... They asked me and I said I kindly ... Stay calm ...:D

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

dcfowler

Sep 20, 2010
I notice this thread is always half way down the main Android page. My theory... Less bugs and therefore less to chat about. Awesome work baad!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

trjlive

Jul 24, 2013
Los Angeles / Orange County, CA
trjlive.com
Does anybody have problems with USB OTG?, since I updated to 6.4, I haven't been able to mount my external SD reader.

I'm using 6.0-4 and have no problems mounting several different Sandisk flash drives and a 3TB Western Digital usb hard drive using OTG. I'm using ES File Explorer to access the files. I also mounted OTG in TWRP recovery and worked fine as well.

cervantesjc

Aug 31, 2010
SL,UT
I'm using 6.0-4 and have no problems mounting several different Sandisk flash drives and a 3TB Western Digital usb hard drive using OTG. I'm using ES File Explorer to access the files. I also mounted OTG in TWRP recovery and worked fine as well.
That's weird, most have been a bad flash, I will have to do a full wipe and reflash

Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone